Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jitendra Verma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jitendra VermaYour feedback matters!
Disease introduction: prostate enlargement or benign prostatic hyperplasia (bph) benign prostatic hyperplasia is a nonmalignant (non-cancerous) enlargement of the prostate gland. Bph is very common in men over 40 years of age in races and culture; however, symptoms are usually noticeable after 50 years. Data have suggested that the incidence of bph is 50% in men who are 60 years old and as high as 90% in men aged 85years of age.
Difficulty starting urine stream (hesitancy and straining. Decreased strength of the urine stream (weak flow. Dribbling after urination. Feeling that the bladder is not completely empty. An urge to urinate again soon after urinating. Pain during urination (dysuria).
I am a 22 year old female. I do not know exactly if I have depression or anxiety problem? But I really feel depressed when I am alone. That is I do not show my "feeling low" to anyone. I do everything with them. But somewhere behind my mind I know I am not able to be what I want to. I feel useless. I do not find any useful reason behind why am I born? I really want to get out of this.
I have been suffering from fever from last one month. But I didn't off. I am also suffering from cold. What precautions should I have accented.
Some people simply lie down and fall asleep instantly, while others toss and turn for hours before going off to sleep. Getting a good night's sleep is important for everyone be it toddlers or adults. There are many reasons as to why people find it difficult to sleep or do not enjoy a restful sleep. Homeopathy can be very helpful in treating such sleep disorders.
Here are a few homeopathic medicines that can improve the quality of your sleep:
- Arsenicum Album: Sleeplessness caused by anxiety, fear or worry can be treated using Arsenicum Album. Apart from having difficulty falling asleep, patients suffering from this disorder often wake up in the middle of the night. Some patients also feel restless while sleeping, which makes the person toss and turn in bed and at times feel the need to walk about; these symptoms can also be treated with this medication.
- Coffea Cruda: This can be used to treat insomnia caused by mental and physical restlessness. Symptoms of the sleep disorder treated by Coffea Cruda are a constant flow of ideas, rapid thoughts, nervous energy and excitement. Having a cup of coffee before bedtime often triggers these symptoms. This is often experienced by people on the night before an important day.
- Gelsemium Sempervirens: Insomnia caused by exhaustion and anticipatory anxiety can be treated with Gelsemium Sempervirens. This is often experienced as a symptom associated with alcohol withdrawal. Babies who cannot fall asleep because of teething pains can also be given Gelsemium Sempervirens.
- Nux Vomica: Some people fall asleep early, but wake up in the middle of the night with an alert mind only to start feeling sleepy again early in the morning. This makes them irritable and tired. In such cases, nux vomica is known to be beneficial towards having a more restful sleep. This sleep disorder is worsened by narcotics and stimulants such as coffee or alcohol.
- Phosphorus: Some people, especially the elderly, feel sleepy all day, but can't fall asleep at night. Lying on their left side makes this worse and their sleep is broken into naps. Phosphorus can be used in such cases to regulate the sleep cycle and improve the quality of sleep.
Apart from medication, lifestyle changes can also help cure sleep disorders. Some of these changes are: