Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jitender SinghYour feedback matters!
My name is venkatesh. I am suffering from severe headache from two days. What should I do to get rid of this problem?
I have pain in my left testis from about six or more month ago. It seems minor hurt all about day. And it hurt me hardly when I am releasing my sperm and just after it.
Hi I have light stomach pain with loose motion for two times yesterday night. I am suspecting the reason might be due to the food that I had outside. Kindly suggest me the medication for it. Is it okay to to take nor-metronidazol for it?
Sir I am suffering from sinusitis and sneezing whole day and due to this I owes a nose pain too. so, what should I do sir.?
My issue is. Wen ever I watch porn videos or wen I touch my girlfriend in a few movement my penis get increased and liquid start coming from it and my underwear will come wet. Can you help on this, y this happens?
I am 43 years old. No problem of diabities. Since last one month foreskin of my penis has lost elasticity while wrap-unwrap the skin . And the color has changed from brown to white . And get uncomfortable while intercourse since it does not get strached while movement of back&forth. Please tell me the reason ?
I am suffering from headache but only contained within the right side of my head. I am assuming the cause should be my tooth ache. It flares up during the day and intensifies gradually when it suddenly feels like my eyeball is swelling. It just feels like it due to the pain. I am not getting time to attend due to extremely busy schedule. Could there be any temp remedy until I book an appointment and get this properly treated.
If you are concerned about your heart’s health, it is important for you to make some dietary modifications. Simple changes in your everyday diet may offer benefits, which help in preventing future heart problems. If you suffer from high blood pressure or high cholesterol or have atrial fibrillation.
Here are some tips regarding the best diet for protecting your heart:
- Believe in the food hype: Having healthy meals is certainly beneficial and makes a big difference to your heart health. Consuming meals which contain vegetables, grains, low fat dairy and lean meat will allow you to live a longer and healthier life.
- Avoid crash diets: A crash diet may be effective, if you want to fit in a dress within one month. However, for improving your heart health, undertaking different fad diets is not useful. Meals in which a certain type of nutrients such as carbohydrates or fats are ruled out are not beneficial as well. You should have a sensible approach towards your diet and focus on food products such as vegetables, whole grains and lean meat.
- Do not overeat: Overeating will lead to weight gain and commonly, many people get heart attack after taking a big meal.
- Eat less salt: You should consume less amount of salt in your diet and do not eat more than one teaspoon of salt a day. Avoid any food item which contains high amounts of sodium. Salt is responsible for increasing blood pressure.
- Limit your intake of alcohol and caffeine: In case you suffer from atrial fibrillation, you should avoid caffeine and any other stimulant as they tend to trigger the symptoms. You must drink moderately as consuming more than one drink a day increases your risks of having heart problems.
- Choose meat wisely: You should avoid red meat, which contains large amount of saturated fats as these are not good for the heart. You should choose the leanest cuts of meats and trim all fat from it. You should opt for cuts such as flank, rump roast, tenderloin and sirloin. Pork tenderloin, chicken and turkey breast are other alternatives.
- Add fish to your diet: Fish is essential for improving your heart health. Try to avoid having deep fried fish and choose grilled fish or roasted fish, which are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Consume fishes like tuna, salmon, trout and sardines.
You should also add whole grains to your diet. They are effective in controlling blood sugar and lower the chances of diabetes. Hence, the risks of heart diseases are less if you do not have diabetes. Whole grains also help with weight loss, which is beneficial for the heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.