Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in New Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
My daughter is 10 months old usko kabhi kuch din tk gardan (neck), bend krney lagti hai nichey dekhti it happens usually usko sardi lite fever hota hai fir aachi hojati hai. Actually ek Dr. Ne mujhe prescribe kiya tha z and d zing powder woh pilayi hun toh normal upar dekhney lgti hai. Usko vitamin calcium ki wajeh se hoga kya? Is it necessary to give vitamin syrup regularly agar dun toh kitnwy years tk dun. please reply me answer I am very much wrried usko pain NY hota neck mey kuch NY bs thoda bend hoti hai.
I am 31 year old male and suffering from severe ankle pain every day in the morning since one year. I am not diabetic. Kindly tell what would be the reason and suggest medicine.
I am 36 year old male and I have left leg swelling for last 3 month. I met Physician doctor and take to doctor advised medicine. (1) banocide forte 100 mg per day 3 time 21 days (2) doxycycline 100 mg 1 time per days 21 days (3) albendazole 400 mg 1 time per day in21 days. My blood test report in Serum I g e 1088 H and eosinophil 22 H. So please help me.
I have been diagnosed with dengue and have been told to complete bed rest. What things should be eaten in order to restrict blood platelets count lowering? And what should be avoided?
Eczema is a skin condition marked by eruptions that are often pus filled boils. It is also known as Atopic Dermatitis. It is known to aggravate during damp monsoon months and can lead to dryness and scaly patches. It is very commonly found in patients who are young children and babies. The flare up can also relapse again. Reddish brown patches and oozing boils characterise this skin ailment.
Let us look at the ways in which it can be treated effectively:
- Anti Allergy Medication: One of the first and foremost methods of treatment includes the prescription of medication. Medicines like anti allergy drugs and anti-histamine drugs are known to be useful, especially in the early stages of the ailment which starts as an allergic reaction. Cetrizine is one of the most favoured anti histamine drugs in this case. Other medication like Diphenhydramine, Fexofedaine and Loratidine can also be prescribed to soothe the pus filled boils and painful symptoms as well as itching sensation.
- Creams and Lotions: The dermatologist can also prescribe cortisone creams as well as ointments that can be procured over the counter. Also, hydrocortisone and similar low potency steroids can be used for this condition.
- Immunosuppressants: These are also prescribed to ensure that the flare up and spread of the condition does not happen. This can also prevent the risk of cancer, kidney disease and high blood pressure by numbing the immune system when it comes to reactions toward certain prescription drugs.
- Phototherapy: This kind of therapy is used for severe cases. In this method, ultraviolet lights are trained on the site of the flare up so that the immune system's responses that lead to Eczema may be contained and prevented. This treatment requires a few sessions for the Eczema to clear up completely and also, in order to ensure that bacterial infections do not strike in its aftermath due to the accumulation of debris or bacteria.
- Alternative Ways: There are other ways of treating this condition. One of the methods includes making lifestyle changes like using deep breathing and meditative techniques that can bring the stress level down so that the flare up does not happen and the immune system continues to function properly. Also, patients would be advised to use a cold compress every night as this is when the itching increases by leaps and bounds. Further, green tea, primrose oil, aromatherapy and other such methods can also be used to soothe the skin and treat the condition.
There are various ways to deal with Eczema and hygiene is one of the top methods along with a good lifestyle.