Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in New Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jitender Kumar DhimanYour feedback matters!
Lasers have come as a boon to treat many medical conditions very safely and effectively. They are absolutely indispensable for permanent hair removal, tattoo removal, freckle removal, skin rejuvenation, treatment of birthmarks and many other internal medical conditions. There is a common misconception that lasers are harmful for your skin and can cause skin cancers. This is far from the truth, since lasers are actually used to treat skin cancers and also help in keeping the skin youthful and rejuvenated.
- Lasers use non-ionising light (like red or green light) and not ionising radiation like x-rays or gamma rays. These spectrums of light do not induce cancer formation.
- Fair skinned races are at much greater risk than skin of color. Melanin in darker skin does not allow harmful UV light in sunlight to penetrate through and the risk of skin cancers in darker skin is therefore small with normal sun exposure. Also, common lasers do not use UV light.
- Laser treatments are administered not in prolonged durations but in pulses much less than a second and parameters in the range of milliseconds and microseconds are most commonly used. Prolonged sun exposure is the most common precipitating factor for skin cancers.
- Laser light does not reach any internal organ. In fact, it requires some expertise even to make laser light reach its target just 1-2 millimeters below the skin. This is because melanin pigment in skin blocks laser light from getting through. An expert dermatologist with sound knowledge of skin optics and laser physics is able to achieve this safely and effectively.
- Laser treatments work on the principle of ''selective photothermolysis'. This means that laser light very specifically destroys only the intended target. Thus, a hair removal laser will destroy only the hair roots while leaving surrounding skin structures unharmed. Similarly, blood vessels in birth marks, collagen in wrinkles or scars, abnormal growths and cancers and individual inks in tattoos can be targeted very specifically with lasers without affecting any other structure.
I am 21 years old, I am very thin & week. I wants to bild up my body please do me your Faber and sugest me some medicine.
How to get rid of back pain? I have pain in my shoulder for a long time and how to get relieved from that? thank you.
Sir I am 23 year old boy and I have been suffering from constipation for a long time but now days if I take laxative my stool comes very thin with some mucus and some red substance I have done some tests like ultrasound stool for occult blood lft kft all reports are normal and also consult with Dr. he said all okay but I feel some abnormal mass in my rectum one more thing I used to stop my poop in my childhood I'm concerning about that also my stool is always dark sir which test I need colonoscopy.
Which medicine should I take in viral upto 102? Also I have a muscle break inside right shoulder which is difficult to move so which spray or cream should I use on that?
Dear Dr. My son is now 20 years old. He lost half of his hair. So he went for CBC vit d calcium check up.in that v came to know that he has vit d deficiency and calcium also Juz average. what your opinion please prescribe.
I am nine weeks pregnant. Since a week or so, I am having tingling ness and slight pain at times in first two fingers and thumb of both hands. But since last two days, I am having severe pain in the fingers of left hand. At times the pain extends till shoulder. Can't even sleep at night. This is my second pregnancy. During first pregnancy, I had only tingling ness in those fingers, that to in last trimester. Need suggestions.
I have more small pimples on my face I have tired some natural medicines like lemon honey. Etc BT no use what I have to do to reduce my pimples pls tell me the solution.
Hi. I'm suffering from erectile dysfunction. I am ejaculating widen a min. What to do to increase duration?
Dear sir, Recently I am facing this problem: pain of my trunk and cough of my tonsil. Please tell me how to resolve this problem?
Iam getting headache only in some part for sometime severely and it changes position after some time what may be the problem and can it be cured naturally.
I am suffering from pimples from class 7th now I am in last year of graduation but I still have pimples my face has spots nd black head what should I do please sir Tell me I am very upset.
Hi doctor. I want to get a LASIK surgery done. I have -9 eyesight and have been wearing contact lenses for over 15 years now. What will be the cost for it and how long is the process?
My sister gets out of control whenever she gets angry. She gets irritated whenever we talk about something serious. We don't know how to make her understand.
Sometimes when I wake up in the morning, I get cold and start having a running nose. But as the day progresses things get normal. What can I do to solve this problem?
My son had allergy on whole body, face as if he taken wrong medicine. Got to hospital, gave Allegra syrup which itching itching and rashes disappeared slowly after growing flat. Next day again appeared, given medicine 5 ml again put appeared again in evening. What is it ? How to treat ?
I am suffering from joint pains. Mainly my fingers of hand and knee are paining. The pain sometimes become less. I can't move my index finger. What should I do. Thanks in advance.
Parents of young ashmatics do ask,whether their ward will grow out of this disease or go in remission. If their ward is male,have less severe asthma,is atopic and not allergic to feather,then the ward is more likely to go in remission
Dr MOOL CHAND GUPTA
MD RESPIRATORY MEDICINE