Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jitender Gabba
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jitender GabbaYour feedback matters!
Should you really have chyawanprash in winters?
Winter brings with it a series of drastic weather changes, which influence your daily life considerably. At this time of the year, your body needs more warmth, coupled with energy giving food and stronger immunity to remain healthy.
How can chyawanprash keep you warmer and stronger in winter?
Chyawanprash is an Ayurvedic preparation with a jam like texture containing a variety of herbs that has a number of health benefits.
Chyawanprash affects your health positively in a number of ways, especially during winters. Read on to find out how the Ayurvedic product can be wonderful for your overall health and well-being during the cold winter days.
1. Boosts your immune system
When the weather begins to change and signals the onset of winter, the risk of fungal, viral and bacterial infections increase. During this time, consumption of chyawanprash strengthens your immunity and protects your from these conditions. The amla or Indian gooseberry content of the Ayurvedic preparation is enriched with vitamin C, and is acts as an immunity booster.
2. Keeps indigestion at bay
Your appetite naturally increases during the winters which often results in digestion problems. Chyawanprash helps your body to efficiently absorb the nutrients from the food you eat and aids in keeping the amount of stomach acids balanced. This in turn relieves you from conditions like constipation, nausea, flatulence, and diarrhoea.
3. Restores the moisture balance of your skin
Winter robs away the moisture from your skin and makes it dry and damaged. Chyawanprash is a preferred remedy for winters due to its phyto-nutrient and vitamin C content. This imparts your skin with a healthy glow and enhances your complexion by maintaining the correct moisture level.
Why you shouldn’t have chyawanprash in summers?
Ideally, chyawanprash can be consumed all year round but in India, Summers tend to get very hot and therefore it may not be a good idea due to following reasons :
1. Owing to the warm nature of chyawanprash it may generate excessive heat in your body and is thus best avoided during the summer
2. The warmth generated by chyawanprash in your body may result in rashes on the skin if consumed during the hot summer months
3. Intake of chyawanprash during summer may trigger pimples due to its property of trying to stabilise your hormonal imbalances
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
On 26th nov I have inserted my penis partially when her ovulation period is over, she got her periods on 4th nov and ends 10th nov she is expecting next period on 1st nov. Is der any chance that she will get pregnant? Note: We do not have sex jst partially inserted.
Hello Doctors, I have pcos and took metformin and clomid in this cycle. On day 7, size of foĺlicle was 5.8 mm and my weight was 64.7 kg. On day 13 size of follicle was 10 mm and weight was 65.7. I am really surprised that how weight got increased 1 kg in 1 week. Earlier my weight was reducing because of metformin. please tell what is issue with weight and size of follicle is ok or not. please help. Its really depressing.
I am 22 years old. I got married 6 months ago. Since then I am not getting periods regularly and I have met with a doctor she said that PCOD was in the starting stage. From 4 days I am suffering from stomach pain and chest pain what is the problem.
Hi i am 25 years old female I am suffering from backache at least I unable to sit for few minutes continuously and suffering from abnormal period cycle white liquid discharging through my reproductive organ my heart beat 100 per minute kindly let me know whats happening in my body.
According to a study conducted by “Psychology Today”, it was found that couples who underwent a pre-marriage counselling have had more mutual understanding and lesser divorce rates. Given the staggering rate of divorce these days, it is wise to go through a pre-marriage counselling before tying the knots. Here are the top 10 benefits of a pre-marriage counselling:
- Discuss the hot topics: The biggest benefit of a pre-marriage counselling is the fact that most of the hot topics such as which religion will the children follow, what happens when the in-laws interfere in the relationship, which car to buy etc. reach an easy consent. This step will help to settle down on some of the most important events of life without having to fight, argue or divorce.
- Wisdom of the counsellor: The wisdom of a marriage counsellor goes a long way in settling some of the initial apprehensions of marriage. Having gone through the process of marriage and counselling many others, a counsellor knows where the shoe pinches and how to address them maturely.
- Set the expectation right: A pre-marriage counsellor helps to set the expectation right for both the bride and the groom. An open discussion helps a couple gauge the kind of adjustments they must do after marriage. This ensures that there are no pretensions with each other.
- Communication: Communication is by far the most important aspect of a relationship. A counselling session helps a couple understand the importance of listening to each other, discussing issues without arguing and not taking each other for granted.
- Review finance: Finance is a big matter of discussion for any couple. Be it the monthly budget, savings, spending everything is related to finance. Although uncomfortable, both the partners might discuss the financial situation at great length to avoid any unnecessary complications going forward. A pre-marriage counselling helps in doing just that.
- Discuss what matters the most: A pre-marriage counselling gives a couple the chance to discuss what matters the most to them. For instance, it can be career, freedom, space or anything. This counselling session will help the partners find out about each other’s passion.
- Discover the unknown: This session gives a unique chance to the partners to find out things that never got discussed before. Stuff like past trauma, hidden talent, untold emotions and so on are included here.
- Prevent the stumble: It has become fairly common among couples to split within months of marriage because of disagreements. A pre-marriage session can greatly help to avoid such a situation by making perspectives clear to each other.
- Lay down the rules: A marriage is the union of two lives. It is, therefore, necessary to understand the do’s and the don’ts. Understanding the liking and the disliking of each other is essential for a marriage to survive.
- Discuss the future: Above all, a pre-marriage counsellor helps couples to understand what they want. Since both of them influence each other a great deal, discussing future such as children, time needed for the family, personal goals etc. can be discussed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.