Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jitender Gabba
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jitender GabbaYour feedback matters!
I'm a 19 year old girl. I'm diagnosed with Fibroadenoma in my right breast. The size is 54*46 mm. I'm using homeopathy medicines since 4 months and the doctor is saying that the lump will be dissolved in another few months. For second opinion I consulted another doctor who said Surgery is the better option. Should I just wait for few more months or get the surgery done. I personally want to get rid of the lump.
Human beings are considered as the most evolved species on this planet. Though it is said that our ancestors were monkeys, very few of the habits are common between the both. In the process of evolution, civilization has always been a priority. One thing which is similar (though reduced a lot) between humans and monkeys is the hair growth over the body.
Excessive, unwanted hairs on the body (especially face) is a usual problem being faced by everyone. In this fast, competitive world, it brings a social barrier to our identity. This can affect one’s future to a varying extent. Nobody likes to compromise with the future.
- Temporary methods like Waxing, Threading, Shaving, plucking are associated with pain, thick regrowth of hairs, infections (due to poor hygiene) and life long repetition of the procedure. This costs a lot of precious money and time. These procedures are usually undertaken by Beauty Parlors.
- Permanent methods like Laser Hair Reduction. Laser targets the melanin pigment in the hair root, thereby destroying it completely. US FDA approved Lumenis Light Sheer Diode Laser is the best in the world. The doctor uses lumenis diode light sheer laser - only laser which is US FDA approved.
Once the client is ready for the procedure, the area is cleaned and marked; the hairs to be treated are shaved. Ice pack can be used for sensitive skin. The probe is placed firmly on the skin and fired. Pricking sensation on the skin may be felt in few cases. Whole body procedure may take a couple of hours. Routine activities can be resumed once the procedure is finished. The next session may take place after a time period of 1 month to 5 years (depending on the sittings already completed).
This is considered the best treatment modality in the approach towards unwanted hairs. The total number of sessions required are few. The procedure is completely safe, effective and hygienic.
Sir/madam, Last time me and my wife had unprotected sex and she took Ipill but her periods were on time. After that we used condom but a yellowish liquid can from her vagina and her periods have been delayed by 5 days may I know why is this happening? Even though we had protected sex.
M 21 week pregnant. M getting colourless discharge in my right side breast while squeezing .Is it normal.
Am cured with my pcod and now am trying to loose some weight before trying to conceive. Is it ok to loose weight while trying to conceive. Can I still get pregnant with following a strict diet. Or I should not diet?
Hi, I Delivered baby girl by c section. will It affecting my sex life in future. I am heard that after c section my body is always felt lazy and I have lost my interest in sex.
I just by miss touched my penis to gf's vagina. So, I had a doubt that pre-cum would have touched but not sure. But not sperm. So later within 2 hrs she took I -pill and she was having periods also at that time. This happened on 24th of Jan she had periods on 24th itself. And she has irregular periods as well. Now 3rd march she has not got her periods. But she has stomach pain nall but she is not bleeding so she is worried that she would hav got pregnant. Am worried don no wat to do.
1. Metabolic syndrome — a combination of increased blood pressure, elevated blood glucose and triglycerides — has a greater impact on women than men.
2. Mental stress and depression affect women's hearts more than they do men's.
3. Smoking is much worse for women than men.
4. A low level of estrogen before menopause is a significant risk factor for developing microvascular disease.
5. Though women will often have some chest pain or discomfort, it may not be the most prominent symptom. Diffuse plaques build-up and diseased smaller arteries are two reasons why symptoms can be different in women.
6. In addition to chest pain, pressure or discomfort, signs and symptoms of heart attack in women include: Neck, shoulder, upper back or abdominal discomfort, Shortness of breath, Nausea or vomiting, Sweating, Light-headedness or dizziness and unusual fatigue.
7. Endothelial dysfunction is more common in women. In this the lining of the artery does not expand (dilate) properly to boost blood flow during activity, which increases the risk of coronary artery spasm and sudden death.
8. WISE study results suggest that the commonly used treatments for coronary artery disease — angioplasty and stenting — are not the best option for women with more diffuse plaques.
9. Typical tests for coronary artery disease — angiogram, treadmill testing and others — are not reliable in women.
10. The WISE study showed that in some women, plaques accumulate as an evenly spread layer along artery walls, which is not visible using traditional testing methods.