Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jitender Gabba
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jitender GabbaYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old. I got married on March 30th 2014. I have two baby girls. Both was normal delivery but long labour and first was vaccum delivery. And also one unexpected abortion in between this. My gynecologist says my uterus is little swollen after last labour. Pls advice me how to take care to get good utras health and when I can have my next baby and when it will OK to Start postpartum exercises after delivery.
Sir I have a pregnancy and after 15 days I use mtp kit after this normal bleeding are start and end stop after 5 day and bleeding are start ten days after this is also normal bleeding and with the blood clot after two month later I have a pregnancy test and these are positive please help me what is condition with me.
Hello Sir/Mam, Me and my gf are planning for sex first time but thing is that it will be her periods time when we will get intimate. We are doing first time so plzz tell us what precaution should we take for not having pregnancy.
Doctor mene 26 may ko unsafe sex kia .uske bad meko regular periods bhi hue as usual .mene urine pregnancy test kia 2 times result negative tha. Now September mera tummy upper side Se Bhr ara h .or usme pain bhi h.meko bhot tension ho ri h.
Hello sir / madam I am married since 2 year Trying for baby since 1 year Not conceived yet My sperm count is 15 million / ml Motility is 80 % Morphology is 70 % Can I be father.
I got married 40 days ago and I have not got period even after 1 week delay. I took pregnancy test using prega news strip twice and got positive result. We are not looking to have a kid right now, May I know the abortion process and are there any severe consequences?
Gestational hypertension normally resolves following birth, and blood pressure returns to normal. But women with elevated blood pressure during pregnancy are at higher risk of hypertension, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease later in life. Sabour and colleagues evaluated 491 healthy postmenopausal women selected from participants enrolled in the PROSPECT (Predictors of Response to Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy) study from 1993?1997. Women with a history of gestational hypertension had an almost 60% increased risk of having coronary calcification several decades later compared with women who had normal blood pressure during pregnancy. The relationship held for women who had mild elevations in blood pressure during pregnancy as well as for those who developed preeclampsia ? a more serious complication of pregnancy characterized by very high blood pressure, edema, and risk of organ damage.
Last month I and my bf have protected sex n after 10-12 days I got my periods but it got delayed for 5-6 days n I was on my periods for 13-14 days but was bleeding less after 7 day. N now in this month my periods got delayed for 9 days my date was 8 n still not arrived each n every day I get a white fluid substance out of my vagina. Is there any chance of getting pregnant? Or what is the reason for delay of my periods i also get slight pain in lower abdomen n also in left n right sides too.
After sex while removing condom the semen of the prostitute fell on my rashes near thigh And i'm afraid of it does the disease spread.
This is a condition that refers to the inability of a man or women to reproduce. This term is also referred to women who cannot carry the child throughout the term of the pregnancy. It is a health issue that can affect anyone and there are several reasons behind it.
Causes of Infertility
In women, it can be due to hormonal imbalance, uterine fibroids, or even blocked fallopian tubes. Infertility can be an issue due to many other reasons as well. In males, it can be anything from physiological, anatomical to certain lifestyle problems.
Changing your lifestyle can help solve this condition. Leading a healthy life and reducing stress are few of the most effective ways to deal with it. However, there are Ayurvedic methods that can treat this condition without any side-effects.
According to Ayurveda, the problem of infertility happens when the ‘Shukra dhatu’ is weak. It can be energized using ayurvedic treatments which ensure that the nutrients in the food are absorbed by the body.
- Ashwagandha Churna and Kapikacchu: These are two natural ingredients that are effective in solving infertility issues in men. It increases the sperm count and also improves the sperm quality which in turn increases the chances of conception.
- Banyan Tree root: A well known Ayurvedic treatment for infertility can be found in the root of the banyan tree. It is crushed into a powder, mixed into the milk and consumed three times a week to obtain desired results.
- Swedanam: This treatment is used to treat infertility in men and should only be performed under the supervision of Ayurvedic doctors. This method induces sweating using blankets or exercises. This flushes out all the toxins from the body of the person suffering from infertility.
- Guduchi, Gokshura, and Triphala Churna: These are medicines that clear the blockages present in the body. They have several benefits one among them being curing infertility issues.
- Phala Gritam: Meant to treat female infertility, this medicine is a popular Ayurvedic medicine suggested by most doctors. This medicine is prepared by heating ghee with decoctions and herbs. Its intake by women helps in preventing abortion, strengthening the uterus and helps in curing infertility. Consume 1 – 2 teaspoon with hot milk on an empty stomach twice a day. This medicine works for the functional issues that cause infertility and is not meant for the structural problems.
- Virechanam: Compared to the other methods, this one may make the person slightly uncomfortable but is quite effective. In this method, detoxification is done through vomiting to rid the body of the undigested food.
Diet to follow along with Ayurvedic treatment
A diet must be followed along with taking the treatment in order to get positive results. There are a few ways in which you can alter your food habits. Alter your food choices and consume sufficient amounts of whole grains, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits and dairy products every day. Almonds and dried fruits are also known to help with the infertility problems, therefore, making them a part of your diet is a good option.
Infertility treatments can be difficult to deal with. It can give people a lot of stress and anxiety which further add to the complications. Consulting an expert and going for an all natural Ayurvedic solution can prove to be beneficial to you.