Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. JindalYour feedback matters!
How I remove infection in urine it becomes for 2 week and I use medicine syrp Alcaasip but it dont give better result to me.
In my toilet I found some ands after my urine pass is their any problems in my urine or anything else.?
Hello sir, my girlfriend aged 23 facing a problem since long time back. It started when she was in 6th grade. She had problem with her pubic area like itching and pain. And also just slightly above to pubic area on the right side she has facing stomachache. And mostly she felt a pressure of urine but when she goto the washroom it's in very less quantity, may be few drops and was very painful to her. She uses some medicine for this, which are MEFTAL-SPAS and OFLOMAC 200.
I have been having presence of occult blood in my urine since maybe prior to but was identified in 1992. Later on it was identified that there was a stone in the kidney. During Dec 2014, there was traces of visible blood in the urine for about 4 hours. On conducting sonography and X-ray there was no stone identified. Right now on urine examination, there has been traces of puss cells. Kindly advice the cause and the remedial action to be taken.
I got a small micro stone in right kidney 1 year before. Still it is paining in right side. How to overcome from this pain?
I have delay in urinating. I feel the urge but urine will not start. It becomes painful as I feel my bladder is full but it won't start.
while in full abdomen sonography the checker found a little stone on my left kidney. Please suggest some meds or a routine I should follow.
Hello sir, I am 27 years old boy. My both kidney have stone and also have urine pipe. Before I have operation twice the same problem.. Now again. What I do for my problem solve. I do my 1st operation in kolkata when my age 8 years & 2nd time is 24yrs.
People with chronic kidney disease notice that their bones tend to get weaker and more slender. They become painful and are bound to break more easily as a consequence of mineral loss. The most common kind of bone infections happen when:
- There is a change in the balance between two essential minerals in your body - calcium and phosphate, which prompts loss of calcium from your bones.
- Four small glands (parathyroid organs), which regulate calcium in your body, turn out to be excessively active.
- There is a change in the way your body utilizes vitamin D, a mineral that is vital for healthy bones.
Every bone disease affects bones in different ways.
- Phosphate is found in many food items you eat. Your kidneys normally eject whatever is not required in the body. At the point when your kidneys have stopped functioning properly, phosphate may develop in your blood. Excess phosphate in your blood prompts loss of calcium from your bones, which has a tendency to weaken them. Eating food items that are low in phosphate can keep phosphate from building up in your blood.
- Since phosphate stays in your body when your kidneys are no more ready to remove it, four small glands in your neck (parathyroid organs) turn out to be excessively active. When this happens, calcium is expelled from your bones over a long period of time, making them weak.
- Vitamin D is a vital vitamin, which affects the balance in the calcium content of your body. Typically, vitamin D is processed into a more soluble state by the kidneys and can be utilized by the body. In case your kidneys have deteriorated, they can no more do this critical job. Luckily, the dynamic type of vitamin D is accessible in the form of medications that can be prescribed by your specialist, if necessary. In case you have a kidney disease, it is vital to find a way to prevent bone illness. Some of the solutions are as follows:
- Limit the amount of phosphorus you take in every day. Ask your specialist or dietitian to let you know how much phosphorus you need to have. You can likewise request a list of high-phosphorus food items.
- Take a phosphate folio. This is a medicine that you bring with dinners to keep your body from taking in the phosphorus that originates from your food and beverages. This can keep phosphorus from winding up in your blood.
- Take a calcitriol supplement. Your kidneys make calcitriol with the help of vitamin D that you get from food and the sun. When your kidneys are not working, they can't make calcitriol. A man-made type of calcitriol can help your body utilize the calcium and phosphorus it needs.
- Exercise can make your bones more strong and keep them from breaking.
- Try not to smoke or use tobacco. It can aggravate bone disease.
- Take your medications the way your specialist instructs you to and do not skip dialysis medicines.
- Even after changing your diet and taking medicines, if you still have an excess of phosphorus in your blood, your specialist may propose that you undergo further dialysis.