Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jindal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. JindalYour feedback matters!
Hi Sir, Mujhe bhut dino sai bhut urine aa raha hai or stomach bi bhari rhata hai or kbi kbi suddenly chip chipha spam jaisa niklta hai or yai aaj kal bhut ho rha hai, Or aisa lagta hai time jisa urine ayaiga Please advise.
I'm 26 years old boy. My height is 170 cm but I want to increase my height by another 4-5 cm. Pls advice suitably. Sir give me natural solutions. Regards Mukesh.
I have 3 mm stone in left kidney and having frequent urine infection and bad urine smell. Please sugest me what happened.
I have developed a small black, rough & hard patch just above the ankle which is itching very much. It started with redness with itch & gradually became hard & black. In my other leg red patches are coming up with itch but vanishes after applying Candid Powder. These all are happening since 2 weeks. Pl. Advise.
Sir, I will turn 16 tomorrow but their are lot of pimples and blackheads on my face. Pls help me! I'll be grateful to you.
Sir my age is 22 year my weight is 54 kg and hight is 5 feet 9 inch this is under weight and what should to eat for gain weight.
I am here to ask about my son's obesity problem he is 20 years old and his weight is 90 kg (175 pounds) he is healthy but sometimes he does some weird stuff. He starts heavily breathing and he loses his temper quickly.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that takes a holistic approach to treat various diseases. It is believed in Ayurveda that when a disease occurs in your body then it means that the mind, body and soul is unbalanced.
It is believed that everyone is made up of five elements that is earth, air, water, ether and fire. If all of these elements in the body are well balanced, then the body tends to function in a healthy manner. An illness is a sign that one or multiple elements in the body are not balanced. A practitioner carries out a diagnosis of your diet, lifestyle, seeks to find out the cause of the imbalance and provides treatment accordingly.
Diabetes is a condition in the body, which is characterized by blood sugar spikes that result in the body being unable to use the glucose in the body.
The various symptoms of diabetes are outlined below:
- Fatigue: You may experience fatigue as the glucose in the body will not be effectively utilized.
- Frequent urination: You may urinate frequently because of the presence of excess glucose in the blood.
- Weight gain: You may experience weight gain.
- Bruises take longer time to heal: Injuries take more time to heal if there is too much glucose concentration in the body.
The various ayurvedic remedies for diabetes are:
- Eating bitter gourd with ghee is good for bringing down blood sugar levels.
- Bitter gourd juice can also be an effective remedial measure.
- Make a mixture of turmeric, powdered fenugreek seeds, white pepper and milk. Consume this drink at least twice a day.
- Combine "neem" leaves, "tulsi" and "belpatras" with a glass of water and drink it on empty stomach to keep diabetes at bay.
- Limit sugar consumption by restricting foods such as banana, potato and rice.
- Consume bitter vegetables
- You should exercise on a regular basis; activities such as running, strength training and yoga will help you manage diabetes better
- Consume lots of green vegetables and herbs as they assist in insulin production. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.