Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jigyasa Wadhwa
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Migraine
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Arthritis
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Uterine Fibroids
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Bronchitis
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Cervical Problem
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Dermatitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jigyasa WadhwaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jigyasa Wadhwa to be very helpful. Medam lekin saris me aur to kush problem nahi hai shirf pain hi huta hai. Kiya app koye dawa hame bhata sakti he pain ko thik kar sakhu
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Jigyasa Wadhwa to be practical. Your fee is to high
Polycystic ovarian disease (PCOD), also known as polycystic ovary syndrome, is a common hormonal disorder, which occurs in women of reproductive age between 18 and 44 years. Patients with PCOD are seen to have multiple cysts in the ovary. These cysts cause excessive production of hormones called androgens by the ovaries and the adrenal glands. Androgens are the male hormones. They are present in small quantities in healthy females. Due to androgen overproduction, the ovarian follicles fail to mature and can cause a disturbance in menstrual periods.
- Few, irregular, or absent menstrual periods
- Hirsutism (excessive hair growth) and androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness) due to elevated androgens (testosterone)
- Acne associated with oily skin
- Mood swings, bloating
- Lack of ovulation causing infertility
Role of Homeopathy in PCOD
Compared with other alternative medical therapies, homeopathy has shown better efficacy in the management of PCOD. Homeopathic treatment of PCOD involves analysis of the chief complaints, evaluation of the root cause, and provision of homeopathic medicines, which help the therapeutic process. Homeopathy believes that chronic diseases, such as PCOD, are not precipitated by an external cause. In fact, such diseases manifest when the immunity or internal vitality of the body is deranged, thereby making it difficult for the body to heal itself. Homeopathy tries to restore the vitality of the body by the provision of a stimulus in the form of a small dose. Once the vitality regains its original balance, the body can nurse itself back to health without any external aid. However, along with the homeopathic medicine, patients also need to maintain their diet, do regular exercise, and sleep well.
The homeopathic approach toward the management of PCOD is holistic and individualistic, which takes into account the patient’s physical symptoms along with the mental and genetic makeup. Rapid progression of the disease can be halted with homeopathy, thereby evoking a feeling of general wellbeing. The homeopathic constitutional treatment is seen to reduce the hyperactivity of the glands, regulate the hormonal imbalance, and dissolve the cysts in the ovaries. Thus, homeopathy helps in the regularization of the menstrual cycle, which eliminates the need for hormone therapies and surgery, thereby increasing the chances of conception. Homeopathic medicines are safe and have no known side effects. Homeopathy does not target the cysts caused by PCOD, but the actual cause which is responsible for triggering the hormonal imbalance. Thus, homeopathy is an individualistic and holistic branch of medicine with good results in cases of PCOD. Natrum Mur, Pulsatilla, and Sepia are few of the known effective medications for PCOD in homeopathy.
A fibroid is a benign tumor of the uterus. It can grow in and around the uterus.
- Long and excessive bleeding during menstrual periods
- Pelvic pain or pressure
- Swollen abdomen
- Frequent urination
Treatment of Fibroid
- Hormone therapy: It helps shrink fibroids. Side effects of medications involve headaches and hot flashes.
- Uterine embolization: This procedure stops the blood supply to the fibroid, causing it to shrink and die.
- Birth control pills: They help control heavy periods.
- Intrauterine devices: They release hormones to help reduce heavy bleeding and pain.
- Reducing the level of estrogen in the body: Naturally occurring estrogen is stored in and manufactured by fat cells. Therefore, maintaining a healthy weight can decrease the amount of estrogen in the body.
- Warm fomentation: Warm bath or using a heating pad or hot water bottle on the abdomen and gentle massage helps relieve congestion.
- Pain relievers: They relieve the cramps or pain.
Role of Homeopathy in the Treatment of Fibroid
Homeopathy is one of the best alternative systems of medicine dealing with female complaints both acute and chronic. This system of medicine believes in the holistic concept (i.e., treating the individual as a whole). As the development of fibroid is a chronic process which occurs over a period of time, its cure is also gradual. The scope of homeopathy is good in the treatment of fibroid. The patient’s entire history is taken into consideration, which includes the chief complaint, associated complaint, mental state, previous history of any illness, menstrual history, obstetric history, physical generals, investigations, etc.
Based on this case history, a homeopathic similimum is selected.This homeopathic similimum stimulates the vital force, thereby improving the vitality of the patient. Once the vitality is regained, the body restores itself to health. Also, homeopathic medicines stop the progression of the disease along with the removal of signs and symptoms. Homeopathic medicines regulate the hormonal imbalance, which further helps to reduce the size of the fibroid.Nowadays, it is preferred over modern medicine to avoid side effects of oral contraceptive pills.
Also, it is of great help to patients who want to conceive, as there is no surgical interference done. So, homeopathy can come as a blessing in disguise for such patients. Homeopathic medicines help manage the symptoms of uterine fibroids as well as dissolve them. The time taken for cure depends on the size of the fibroid and intensity of symptoms.Important remedies in homeopathy used for treating fibroids are namely, Thalaspi Bursa Pastoris, Belladonna, Sepia Officinalis, Ustilago Maydis, Erigeron Canadensis, etc. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Alopecia areata is a recurrent non-scarring type of hair loss from some or all areas of the body and it can manifest in different patterns. It occurs when the immune system mistakenly attacks hair follicles where hair growth begins. Thus, it is a type of systemic autoimmune disorder in which the body attacks its anagen hair follicles and suppresses or stops hair growth. Alopecia areata is a fairly common skin disorder, and about 1% of the population is affected at any given time.
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Systemic illness
- Hormonal cause - High level of male hormones (both in men and women)
- Thyroid disorders
Signs and Symptoms
Although alopecia areata is often asymptomatic, approximately 14% of the patients experience pruritus and burning sensation in the affected area. The condition is usually localized when it first appears, as follows:
- Single patch - 80%
- Two patches - 2.5%
- Multiple patches - 7.7%
Role of Homoeopathy in Alopecia Areata
Homoeopathic treatment for alopecia is very effective. After homoeopathic treatment, the process of baldness stops, and new hair growth begins. Homeopathic treatment for alopecia areata involves stimulating the immune system. Once alopecia is treated with homeopathy, the chances of the problem occurring again are also highly reduced. Many homeopathic medicines are effective in the treatment of alopecia, but one needs to go for constitutional analysis before any prescription is made. The homeopathic approach towards management of alopecia is holistic, which takes into account the patient’s physical symptoms along with their mental and genetic makeup. It finds out the root cause of alopecia and aids in a cure.
Hair loss due to any mental and physical stress can be well-treated by proper homeopathic treatment, as medicines have a good impact on the psychological and physiological level. Thus, it helps maintain a healthy mental condition and a healthy balance of stress hormones, which have a bad impact on the hair follicles.Many other drugs have strong side-effects on the body, including hair follicles. They destroy the healthy atmosphere of the hair follicles and cause massive immature hair loss. Homeopathy neutralizes the toxic effects of the strong chemical drugs and also helps accelerate the body’s auto detoxification process. The homeopathic treatment not only checks the hair loss ailment but also treats the person as a whole. In addition to homeopathic treatment, a healthy nutrition habit is also highly required for a healthy hair and hair follicle.
A low-protein and iron-deficient diet can make the hair weak and thin. Therefore, a well-balanced natural diet is strongly advisable for healthy hair. Although homeopathic medicines, such as Phosphorus, Baryta carb, Lycopodium, and Silicea, have excellent results, it is advisable to go for constitutional treatment for permanent cure.
I have a lot of problems of pimples, darkspots, oily face from many years? And now I am using a garner face wash, and also no use?
Bronchitis is basically an infection in the bronchial tubes. The bronchial tubes which basically carry air to your lungs sometimes get infected due to cold or flu. That's when you tend to develop the infection in the mucous membranes of the bronchial tubes known as bronchitis.
Symptoms of bronchitis
The basic symptoms of bronchitis include:
- Intense coughing
- Feeling of discomfort in chest
- Shortness of breath
- Blocked nose, headache
- Low fever
- Body aching
Types of bronchitis
Bronchitis can be of two types:
- Acute bronchitis: Acute bronchitis is generally a viral infection. It causes coughing up mucus, sore throat, shortness of breath and fever. Generally acute bronchitis stays for a week or less. Acute bronchitis is caused by bacteria or viruses. Apart from this, irritants, fumes, dusts are also responsible for causing bronchitis.
- Chronic bronchitis: Chronic bronchitis is much more severe than acute bronchitis. It causes persistent cough with mucus, breathing difficulties, fever etc. It can last till 1-2 years depending on its severity. The symptoms may get worse if not treated properly. Chronic bronchitis might turn to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease if it occurs with pulmonary emphysema. Chronic bronchitis can be caused due to irritation of the airway tissues and lungs. But the most common reason behind chronic bronchitis is smoking. Apart from these, repeated acute bronchitis can also cause long-term chronic bronchitis.
Treating bronchitis with homeopathy
Homeopathy is one of the holistic ways of treating bronchitis. Decades of research has established homeopathy as one of the most effective and safest treatments. Bronchitis can be cured and the symptoms can be reduced with the homeopathic treatment.
- Arsenic Album: Arsenic Album is one of the best medicines for treating bronchitis. It is more effective in treating bronchitis which is combined with severe weakness.
- Bryonia: This is another effective medicine for bronchitis. This is more effective when there is severe cough with mucus, chest pain while coughing, body ache, sore throat etc. Patients with such symptoms are prescribed bryonia.
- Antimonium tartaricum: This medicine is prescribed in two phases of bronchitis. It is mostly prescribed to the young infants or the older people. This is prescribed when the patient suffers from wheezing, chest pain, coughing up mucus, vomiting etc.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is great for treating chronic bronchitis. It is a great remedy for treating severe cough, breathing difficulties, severe chest pain and breathing attacks.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is an effective remedy for treating chronic bronchitis. This remedy works best for chronic bronchitis with nausea, vomiting and severe cough with mucus.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Thyroid is one of an essential endocrine gland which secretes hormones, which are essential for regulating various body functions. A change in the level of thyroid hormones can affect body metabolism and cause many changes including weight, mood, temperature regulation, etc.
Features of Hypothyroidism:
- Caused by reduced amounts of thyroid hormone in circulation.
- Iodine deficiency and Hashimoto’s thyroiditis (an autoimmune disorder) are the main causes of hypothyroidism.
- Symptoms include extreme fatigue, constipation, depression, intolerance to cold, puffiness of the face, weight gain, hoarseness of voice, increased cholesterol level, muscle aches, joint pains, and menstrual issues, are some of the common symptoms.
Homeopathy provides remedies which treat not just the above symptoms but the person as a whole.
Sepia Officinalis: Used when the patient presents with the following symptoms.
- Weak, slightly yellow appearance
- Tendency to faint, especially when in cold temperatures
- Extreme intolerance to cold, even in warm surroundings
- Increased irritability
- Hair loss
- Increased menstrual flow that occurs ahead of schedule
- Increased desire for pickles and acidic foodstuff
Calcarea Carbonica: This popular medicine is useful when patients present with the following symptoms.
- Fat, flabby, fair person
- Increased intolerance to cold
- Excessive sweating, especially in the head
- Aversion to fatty foods
- Peculiar food habits including craving for eggs, chalk, pencils, lime,
- Increased menstruation that is also prolonged and is associated with feet turning cold
Lycopodium Clavatum: Useful in patients who present with these symptoms:
- Physically weakened
- Increased irritability
- Excessive hair fall
- Face is pale yellow with blue circles around the eyes
- Craving for foods that are hot and sweet
- Acidity that is worse in the evenings
- Gastric issues including excessive flatulence
- Constipation with painful, hard, incomplete stooling
Graphites: Presenting symptoms where Graphites are mainly used include:
- Intolerance to cold
- Depressed emotionally, timid, indecisive, weeping, listening to music
- Bloated, gassy abdomen
- Chronic constipation with hard, painful stooling process
- Good appetite but lose weight quickly
- Tendency to eat at regular intervals
- Excessive warmth and need to stay in a cool environment
- Anxiety about present
- Excessive palpitations
Lachesis Mutus: These patient present with the following symptoms:
- Feeling extremely hot, so inability to wear tight clothes
- Generally sad with no inclination to do any work
- Tendency to stay aloof and alone
- Excessive talkativeness
- Women around menopausal age
These are commonly used remedies; however, a detailed discussion with your homoeopath is essential to zero in on the remedy that will work best for you.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!