Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jigyasa SinghYour feedback matters!
We had sex first time with my fiancé and it was unprotected. We didn't have sex for very long only a couple minutes because I was scared, night my periods I just wanted to know what I should think/know abt I vil get pregnant if I take pill any side affects who to now need helps.
A lot of pain, burning and hurt can be relieved by knowing properties of a few things from your kitchen. While minor burns and injuries can scare the wits out of anyone, young or old, the cure to relieving the pain and ensuring speedy healing lies in your cabinet.
Here are few things to do and to avoid:
1. No Ice on a Burn: ice is known to restrict the flow of blood to the skin. What you should do instead is put the burnt area immediately under running water. The idea is to cool the area. The water used should be cool and not ice cold.
2. Soothe with Aloevera. Aloevera is known to be a good remedy for burns and while it stops the pain, it also reduces the swelling and repairs the skin. Aloevera gel can be applied in sometime, but the gel should not be contaminated and should be clean.
3. Use Mint for Relief: After running cold water on the burnt area, pat it dry gently and apply a layer of crushed mint leaves, do not apply mint toothpaste over it. As toothpaste can get dried or stuck there and cause further injury. If mint leaves are used they should be clean and be thoroughly washed with water.
4. Try Tea Bags: If you have black tea bags at home, they can be of help. Moist wet, cooled tea bags, depending upon the area of the burnt skin and place over the area. Wrap with clean gauze. This can be used on slightly raw skin as it is astringent.
5. Puncture the Blisters: If there are blisters, never peel them off completely, you may puncture them to drain the fluid but do not remove the top layer of skin, as that serves as a natural protective dressing.
6. Apply Honey: A natural antibiotic, honey is used to prevent the burnt area from getting infected.
7. Rub Coconut Oil: Coconut oil has vitamin e and anti-bacterial properties which also stop the burnt area from getting infected. However, this should be used in healing phase when there are no blisters or they have started healing.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Hi I have one problem I am 28 year old boy unmarried now I am suffering from pre ejaculate problem wit in 30 second it will discharge so is their any treatment for this problem is this curable ?what type of food can I take please answer me.
Girls me sabse jyada pregnant hone k chances kis waqt sex karne me rehta h. After her periods date or before date. Ya kis waqt pregnant hone ke chances rehta h.
My periods started yesterday after 2 months. Last my periods begin on 15th april. The flow is very less and there is a lot of pain. What should I do?
I am suffering from morning sickness. Like I am unable to get up early morning. And having lots of pain in my legs especially in joints and have shoulder pain as well. Please advice.Thanks.
I am 25 years female, I am pregnant and my weight us high with 20 kgs with regard to my bmi. Is it advisable to reduce weight during pregnancy and I have no sugar and pressure complaints. Thank you.
5 natural remedies to relieve leg pains:
Pain in legs could stem from many reasons. Cramp, muscle fatigue, nutritional deficiencies, muscle spasms, dehydration, injured tendons, and muscles strain are a few of them. The symptoms of leg pain often include throbbing (dull or stabbing sensations), aching, numbness, cramps, and weakness. It could be faint or severe enough to affect mobility. While a painkiller is a primary choice for many people, several others look at natural remedies to reduce leg pain. Here are five such curative ways:
Turmeric is anti-inflammatory and contains a powerful antioxidant called curcumin. Both these properties of turmeric make it a potent remedy for relieving osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
A paste of turmeric mixed with warm sesame oil (to be applied on the aching part), turmeric mixed with milk, ginger turmeric tea, and turmeric containing joint pain supplements can be used to get rid of leg pains.
2. Epsom salt soak
Epsom salt has magnesium sulphate. When added to hot bath water, the magnesium sulphate in the salt acts as an electrolyte. Soaking legs in this bathwater helps in regulating nerve signals in them.
An epsom salt soak helps in minimising inflammation, pain, and swelling. Since the credit of reducing swelling goes to magnesium, a supplement may help as well.
3. Apple cider vinegar
Soaking the aching leg in a solution of warm water and one or two cups of apple cider vinegar is a powerful natural remedy for joint pain and inflammation. It helps in arthritis and gout pain. It clears toxins out of connective tissues and joints. It supplies potassium and calcium which are essential for relieving pain.
Drinking the solution of warm water, honey, and a few spoons of apple cider vinegar also serves the purpose.
4. Dandelion leaves
Dandelion leaves contain vitamin a and c in high measures. These vitamins can help in repairing damaged tissues. When ingested, they also assist the liver in clearing toxins from the blood. The leaves also contain linoleic acid and thus exhibit anti-inflammatory properties. Since dandelion leaves affect immune responses, they can prove helpful in dealing with rheumatoid arthritis.
Dandelion leaves (dried or fresh) can be mixed with a cup of boiling water or turned into a salad for consumption.
5. Tart cherry juice
If extreme physical activities have caused the leg pain, the resulting muscle soreness and discomfort can be dealt with by drinking tart cherry juice. Experts often suggest tart cherry juice over leg pain relieving medications. Tart cherries have anti-inflammatory properties. They also contain antioxidants. Both of these features help in treating soft tissue injury and reducing the pain.
Tart cherries, when eaten or drunken, may cause abdominal discomfort, even diarrhoea. It is always better to observe the effects after ingesting tart cherry juice at first before making it a regular choice of food.
Other natural remedies to reduce leg pain include juniper berry tea, pectin and grape juice, peppermint eucalyptus oil blend, white willow tea and blackstrap molasses. However, if the pain refuses to leave, visiting a doctor is always the best way to get rid of it for good.