Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jigyasa SinghYour feedback matters!
Meri pregnancy 1 month se kmm thi mene prega news se tst kiya tha. Mene abortion krne wali 2pills ek sath kha li thi .period ho gye the lekin nxt day prega news ne tst positive aya. Kya ye normal hai ya mujhe Dr. Se milna chahiye Kya kru Period abhi ho rhe hai 4 din phle pills khayi thi mene please suggest me Thank you.
How to fit my self. Its so difficult in these periods. There is a harmless things in our surrounding.
She has a severe pain in both sides of her breasts. Often it occurs. And it lasts for about 10 to 15 days.please advice
My wife got period, but I am interest to do sex with my wife, if I do sex, while my wife in period, did I and my wife got any problems. please give me answer sir/ madam.
Laparoscopic surgery is also called minimally invasive surgery. It leads to a lesser amount of pain after the surgery, and therefore requires less medication also. It reduces the possibility of hemorrhage, thereby lowering the possibility of requiring blood transfusion. The smaller length and depth of the incision also means that the patient recovers from the surgery faster than usual. There is also a lesser chance of contracting infections because a larger number of organs remain unexposed. Laparoscopic surgeries also cause smaller, lighter scars once the surgery wound heals completely.
However, as with any surgery, complications may occur during the course of Laparoscopic surgery.
- Wound infection: Even though laparoscopic surgery is minimally invasive and the possibility of contracting infections is considerably less, the wound is capable of getting infected. Hence, it is essential to maintain cleanliness and hygiene recommendations provided by the medical staff concerned. It is also assumed that the surgeons would prevent this possibility by maintaining strict protocols regarding this issue on their part.
- Bruising: After surgery, depending on the type and duration of the procedure, the patient is always advised to follow certain restrictions regarding mobility and restriction of normal day-to-day functioning. These rules must be followed in order to prevent the possibility of bruising after a Laparoscopic surgery.
- Hematoma formation: A hematoma is an accumulation of blood outside the blood vessel. This is not normal at all and requires urgent inspection and treatment. This is a relatively common complication that happens after a Laparoscopic surgical procedure. Precautions are taken by surgeons to avoid this but it may still occur. It needs to be diagnosed early, and then the bleeding vessel needs to be embolized selectively in order to reduce any further complication of this type.
- Anesthesia-related complications: To prevent anesthesia-related complications during Laparoscopic surgery, it is essential that procedures related to the airways, ventilation, analgesia, anti-emetics are followed in the pre-operative state.
- Injury inflicted: Any injury that may be inflicted on the blood vessels present in the walls of the abdomen or on the sidewall in the pelvic region, as well as injuries in the bowel area and the urinary tract must be avoided. Proper protocol must be followed by the doctor to avoid such complications as much as possible.
After getting pregnant is it possible to do a miss carriage? Is there any proper medicine or other way to do miss carriage?
Hi doc i'm 25 years female. I had intercourse with my boyfriend almost 3 years ago. Now recently once had 7 months before the activity took place. My question is this after my marriage is my husband to be would know anything about it? Or is their any possibility to hide/remove the past mistakes.
Hello doctor. I am getting irregular mensuration cycle that to with heavy bleeding. I need to control my bleeding.
HI Need to know that is vagina smell is sign of HIV. And if not then why smell come from vagina. And what all precautions should be taken to avoid vagina smell.
I missed my periods which was on 17th March, on 10th march I had unprotected sex. 24th March I did test which was negative. Every time before periods I get white discharge, which is continuing till now. Last time I had my periods on Feb 16th. Please help me out.
I am 24 years old women I got marriage recently I have a doubt before the periods can we have sex or not it may kill my starting pregnancy.
It is five days late from the time of my regular periods I didn't get periods can I take deviry tablet to get periods?
We are recently married couple and post consulting doctor my wife found she is pregnant but we are not prepared to have this baby even my wife feels that her body can not suffer this baby. Would it be good if we abort this baby? What are the side effects of abortion? My age-27 Wife- age-24.
Hi doc. I was diagnosed with severe vaginal fungal infection yest and prescribed Clingen vaginal suppository tablets for 7 days. I inserted one Clingen last night but I got my period this morning. Should I continue using the vaginal able or discontinue during my period and resume once its over? I can't reach my gynaec. Just FYI I was also prescribed 2 doses of oral forcan 150 tablets. Thanks in advance.
Sir my breast size is increasing day by day, how to control that tell me sir? Actually daily im join foreplay with my boyfriend, is the reason for my breast increasing? Please tell me sir im scared.
I have belly after the delivery, what should I do? My husband have a cold one month, he takes doctor advice medicine but still now there no result for tat cold, wat should I do?
I had sex with my husband yesterday (15th april) and I finished my period cycle on 5th of april. Its only 1 year completed of our married life and we both were not prepared mentally to conceive a baby right now. We have used condom during our intercourse. And the number of condoms he used to cover his penis is 2. He injected for 2 times and pulled out. But he hadn't ejaculated for a very long time. He got his fluid after we had fingering. I stopped him doing sex after he injected twice and pulled me. I am extremely worried about that whether there is a chance of getting pregnant or do I need to take birth control pills. He used his hands for fingering into my vagina without washing them. Please do respond at the earliest. I am having a little bit of abdominal pain right now.(the condom slipped once while he pulled the penis out of the vagina. Is loose motions in this case are the earliest sign of being pregnant? He was not in direct contact with penis due to condom protection. As per my case I am facing lower abdominal pain and frequent urination from 27th of april i. E today. Am I pregnant?
My brother's wife age is 24 and they are just married. Now he is having problem in sex as he says her wife vagina in soo tight that if he even insert his finger she shout n cries with pain. Then how can he insert his pennis as it is soo tight. Please help him out of this solution. He has tried for 4-5 times but could not do sex. Help him out?
Causes of bladder control problems in women
Urinary incontinence is the term used to describe bladder control problems that affect several people. Many think it only occurs among older, menopausal women but it actually isn't uncommon amid young and active women.
Inability to control the bladder accompanied by pain can be symptomatic of various disorders ranging from a minor infection to cancer. Fortunately, bladder cancer is rare, and bladder pain is usually not serious.
The varied causes of urinary incontinence in women are as follows:
- Urinary tract infection: this is the most common cause of urinary incontinence and it affects women more than men due to anatomical factors. It can also happen at any age.
- Medicinal side effect: the inability to control one's bladder may be a result of the administration of certain medicinal substances such as alpha-blockers, antidepressants, sleeping pills and various narcotics.
- Changes in the reproductive system: pregnancy and fluctuations in hormone levels can cause bladder irritation, which leads to urinary incontinence.
- Impacted stool: when stool gets tightly packed in the lower end of the digestive system and rectum, bladder control is affected. Chronic constipation and constraint strain on the lower intestines leads to the weakening of bladder muscles and hampers the bladder control.
- Surgical side effects: temporary loss of control of the bladder is often a result of prior surgery and radiation therapy in the pelvic region.
- Nerve damage and neurological disorders: strokes and spinal cord injuries have a heavy impact on bladder control and amount to urinary incontinence. Diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis also lead to the same.
- Health complications: disorders such as diabetes and obesity directly affect the bladder and the ability to exercise control over it.
- Disability and impaired mobility: for women who are physically impaired and suffer from problems of arthritis, urinary incontinence is a major problem as they are unable to reach the toilet easily.
- Bladder cancer: even though it is extremely rare, bladder cancer affects a number of women every year and is treated through surgery and chemotherapy.
Related Tip: What Makes One Lose Control of the Urinary Bladder?