Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Jharna BehuraYour feedback matters!
I am 34 year Old male with a secondary infertility case i.e. I already have 6 years old daughter which we got via natural conception. I don't drink, don't smoke at all and IT engineer by profession with no exposure of any heat whatsoever. It's been over 10 months since we are trying for our second baby and we aren't getting result. We had a rigorous tests done for my wife and she is all fine as she was during 1st conception hence with repeated semen analysis it's discovered that I have Azoospermia God knows how come it got developed in me :(. I have absolute no surgery or something hitting my testis which could ever lead to this. Doctor has advised me to go for Testicular Biopsy some have advised IUI / IVF. I want to know do I really need IVF as I strongly believe that I must be having sperms but it's not just coming through ejaculation. Please advise.
Having irregular periods some times it doesn't even come for 3 to 4 months and when it does it give very much pain and trouble.
Doctor I have periods for 5 days. But now for the past 6 months it reduced to 3 days. Is that a problem.(note: am 162cm height and 75 kg weight, am married before 8 months)
I have delivered a baby one year ago. Now I want get my shape back. I was 57 kg before conceiving and after that it remains and increases by 66 kgs. Is the castor oil works to reduce the belly fat. If yes then please tell me how to use castor oil to reduce the tummy.
Dear sexologist, I want to sex first time. I am very much confused on vagina long and hole size. Which size of penis is good for vagina enjoyment and also tell me how much depth penis hole to inside anus. I know now all female like long size penis. But how much. Help me.
Hi all I'm 24years old, weighing 94kg, 5'10 height, the problem I'm facing is the problem of male breast, is there any way to reduce it without surgery.Please help?
Hello Doctor, It was around 3 years back, when I was 18 years old, my bra size was 80cms.(n 80 has remained cost. For three later years) Later, in the next one and a half year, the size got increased to 85 Cms. Which was still ok. But the size 85 cms, lasted only for few months (5 to 6), and now it's 90 cms. Which is really big for a gal of my age. (20 yrs.) This big size doesn't give my body a good appearance.
I am 23 years old. I am pregnant. This is my first child. Should I consult wit doctor for test an all let me know.
Hello, I'm 18 years old girl. My periods are irregular. It occurs more frequently. I have stomach and back pain on d first day alone. Do I have pcod? Or what should I do for this?
I had sex on 26/6/16 mrng and I took an ipill by afternoon. My last period was 10/6/16. After taking an ipill is there any bleed to due that pill ?
Going thru ovulation study. Clomiphene citrate day 3 to 7, Hmg 75 on day2 and day 4. Today its 9th day- 11×10mm in right ovary & 5×6mm in left ovary. endometrium-5.3mm (my extra from day 2 to15) What to do? My doctor ask me to go for another ultrasound on day 12 to see if 11×10mm egg reaches maturity. But she didn't gave me another hmg injection today as the follicles are not dominant? So this cycle is a waste?
Hai. I am 23 years old. I did abortion for some problem. Whether I ll have again pregnancy. Without any problem.
Me and my wife having anal sex 3-4 times in a month without any protection. And every time I ejaculate inside her anus. We apply coconut oil as a lubricant. My question is that, is it safe to have anal sex? Any side effects? Please suggest. Thank you.
Losing weight is not just about knocking off a few pounds, it is about living healthy. If you are overweight then your chances of being affected by heart diseases increase. On an overall basis, apart from negatively impacting your self-esteem, it can make you prone to a host of life-threatening disorders. For weight loss, it is important to understand the causes of weight gain, some of which are:
- Consuming fatty foods: If you are consuming more food than the required amount, it is likely that you will put on weight. Consuming foods that are rich in simple carbohydrates and starch can lead to excess calories in the body.
- Disorders: Various metabolic disorders like problems of the thyroid gland or being diabetic can cause you to put on weight.
- Being physically inactive: If you follow a sedentary lifestyle then it is more likely that you will put on weight. Usually jobs that involve sitting behind a desk for long periods of time make people prone to obesity.
These are some reasons that can cause weight gain. If you are overweight then the initial resort is to undertake lifestyle changes. From eating a well-balanced diet to being more physically active are the primary changes that you may commit to. In case you are not seeing visible changes then you may opt for non surgical treatment for weight loss.
The cosmetic techniques by which you can lose fat are:
- Ultrasonic Lipolysis: Ultrasonic lipolysis is a non-surgical technique to get rid of fat. In this technique, ultrasound waves are used to target fat tissues and get rid of it. A transducer (device used to convert energy from one form to another) is kept on the affected area where it emits energy. The fat cells are metabolized by the body and drained from the body further helping in weight loss.
- Mesotherapy: Mesotherapy is a technique that focuses on getting rid of fat from the body by injecting medications in the affected area. It uses a combination of herbs and minerals to destroy the fat cells in your body.
- Endermology: It is a process that involves using rollers to roll over the top portion of the skin which leads to fat loss from the body. It also helps in revitalizing and reshaping the skin, further enhancing weight loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.