Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Karol bagh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JhalakYour feedback matters!
I have some problem of last 2-3 Months of skin. I have many rashes between my legs Please give me some solution.
My brother is 16 years old and he has white spots all over the body, hands and legs. He just met the doctor and got an advice that not to expose sunlight along with the medicines. Can you please tell me the exact reason, why he was affected and also suggestions to get rid of the white spots.
What I will do for summer time? Now My skin is going to rough. So help me My brother regular eat 2 eggs is it correct for his health.
I am 21 years old girl and My Problem is colour of My arms skin, My arms colour is soo black and dull, Plzz help Me.
Meri sister (age 18) ko last 1 month s skin problm hui h. Red rashes pure body or private part m v jo dhire dhire kfi fail v rha h or itching v hoti h plzz Dr. Btaiye ki kya kru.
Treatment for Dark forehead (dark colour on forehead) please suggest me any home remedy or ayurvedic or homeopathic treatment to get rid from dark colour.
Helo madam / sir! I am 19 years old girl, I have dark circles very deep! I have enough sleep! I need to get rid of dark circles so please give me the herbal prescription! thank you!
Hi sir, I have lot of dark circles on my face how to get clear skin naturally request you to please assist me sir. Thanks. Manju.
Mere papa kii legs pe white spots h almost from last 4-5 days unme bhot kharish bhi hoti h or vo fell rahi h there. Please tell the solution of this.
I am 26 years old female. I have very sensitive skin. Since the last one and a half year I'm suffering from acne (whiteheads and blackheads) which cured to some extent after I joined gym. I used to have occasional breakouts. But again since one months my problems are back. I can not apply anything as I react to all these medicated ointments. So could you please suggest any oral antibiotic?
I am 45 years old. I have pigmentation on face. I have used so many creams but no use. What should I do?
What should we do for Rashes? Right now I have used etan-g, sulphur powder with oil and salt I like to use old style pls sugest.
What are the precautions taken for skin protection in winter season and what medicine to be required to reduce damage?
I have deep scars of chicken pox which was held 2-3 years back in my face please help me I am in trouble.
Scars are referred to as marks left on the skin or body tissue, caused by an accident or injury. Scars are part of the natural healing process that takes place after an injury. When the white blood cells attack bacteria, they cause physical changes to the underlying skin cells around the area, thereby leading to the formation of a scar.
There are different types of scars, caused due to different factors. Some of the commonly occurring scars are:
1) Atrophic scars - These types of scars are flat against the upper layer of the skin. This type of scarring is caused by hyperpigmentation and is marked by discolored parts and patches of the skin. Initially, they are red, dark and raised. With the help of medicines and passage of time, they gradually fade away.
2) Hypertrophic scars - These types of scars appear to be elevated or raised and are caused as a result of a disparity in the production of collagen (connective tissues). These scars do not extend beyond the outline of the original wound, and can remain for a period 2-5 years. Hypertrophic scars turn flatter and paler with the course of time and with the help of requisite medication.
3) Keloid scars - Keloid scars tend to appear when the skin goes through an aggressive healing process. This causes thick, dark, clustered scars to form, which are often in contrast with the surrounding skin. Secretion of excess collagen on the affected area can also be a cause of keloid scars. Although medications are used, the most effective way to remove keloid scars is through surgery.
4) Scar contractures - This type of scar is caused due to burns. Burns present on the joints and creases stiffen the affected area, causing difficulty in movement and flexibility. Deep contracture scars may in some cases lead to dysfunctions in nervous and muscular activities.
5) Acne scars - Acne and pimples are acute skin problems, and the marks they leave behind are long lasting. Acne scars are caused due to severe acne and show differing patterns when it comes to their shape, type, and depth. In fact, the treatment for acne scars varies depending on these factors.
Related Tip: Homeopathic treatments for clear skin?