Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. JhalakYour feedback matters!
When I do a toilet then the blood come and pain also what can I do? Its not regular but after one month or some days.
Papular urticaria is a very common reaction to insect bites. It is more commonly seen in youngsters than in grown-ups. Spots with itchy red bumps of 0.2 to 2 cm in width may appear every few days during the summer or autumn months. In some cases, each spot builds up a blister that usually contains liquid.
Despite the fact that the general frequency rate is unknown, papular urticaria has a tendency to occur during spring and summer months. Common symptoms of urticaria can differ from person to person, and as a rule, they tend to create blood red, raised spots on the pores and skin. It creates a bothersome skin sensitivity that may include tiny bumps. Here are a few ways through which you can treat the disease:
- Antihistamine: Take an antihistamine solution to lessen the tingling sensation and swelling. Antihistamines that could help in frosty hives are claritin, zyrtec, cyproheptadine, doxepin, ketotifen.
- Herbal teas: Herbal teas are additionally very effective in treating papular urticaria. The best home-grown teas to take are parsley or peppermint. These home-grown cures can mitigate the irritation and redness from the skin disease.
- Peppermint oil: Peppermint oil is best taken orally, as it gives quick relief from papular urticaria.
- Staying away from certain foods: Staying from foods that could trigger the disease is important. It is essential that you know about the kinds of foods that could trigger the skin condition. Make a note of the ones you doubt and which ones are causing discomfort to your skin. Also, you can go through 31 food allergy tests to know which ingredients you are allergic to.
- Table salt and water: Simply blend table salt with water and drink the mix. This could reduce the skin issue and give it some relief.
- Hot and cold packs: Hot and cold packs can help in treating papular urticaria if you apply it on a daily basis to the influenced areas of your skin. Ensure that you use clean towels. It would be better in case you can wash up to lighten the irritation and uneasiness brought on by the skin problem.
- Water with turmeric powder: Another simple and straightforward home remedy is mixing water with turmeric powder. Drink a glass of this solution once every day until the side effects begin to vanish.
- Essential oils: One of the most famous and successful oils to treat this skin issue is chamomile. Apply the oil to the affected skin range and the irritation and redness of your skin will be at ease.
- Topical steroids: Topical steroids in the form of a cream is a prescribed treatment that is instantly beneficial for the influenced skin and when the lesions tend to develop.
- Topical soothing agent: Calamine salves and other topical calming lotions are useful in diminishing the irritation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Breast augmentation like silicon insertion are permanent or needs to be replaced over the period? Like 10 years to 12 years after insertion.
I am having rashes on my whole body and it is increasing day by day. I applied ring guard but it doesnt seems working. So what should I do?
I had chickenpox last month and it's 25-30 days that the blisters have dried up, but the spots on the body and specially the Face are still dark. What should I do?
A flawless skin is the first parameter of a beautiful appearance. No matter what is your colour, a glamorous skin with no spots and blackheads is a must for being beautiful. In fact, it is the dream of most women to get a beautiful skin. Your skin can look young forever, if you take care of it in a proper manner. Your skin can look young if the collagen that is produced by the cells in skin remains intact. It helps in keeping your skin wrinkle-free and holds it tight. But, as you get older, the collagen gets damaged and its production is reduced. Here’s how you can take care of the collagen fibre and keep your skin intact:
Take Vitamin C: According to American Journal of Nutrition women in their mid age with sufficient amount of vitamin C had wrinkle-free skin. They looked young and vitamin. Vitamin C plays a vital role in the production of collagen. It also catalyses collagen repair. You can have food rich in vitamin C. Thus, you can eat leafy green vegetables and citrus fruits for best results on regular basis.
Stop Smoking: It is always advisable to quit smoking in order to have younger and fairer spotless skin. Smoking is responsible for the release of an enzyme called metalloproteinases. This enzyme is responsible for damage of collagen fibre.
Stay Away From Sun Rays: It is a known fact that sun rays are harmful to the skin. They contain ultraviolet radiations. These UV rays destroy collagen fibres, leading to loosening of the skin. Thus, it is best to avoid staying outdoors under the sun for too long on a regular basis. Or, if it is absolutely unavoidable, you must put on sunscreen lotions or creams, which protect your skin against UV rays.
Take Retinol: You can apply retinoid creams. They boost the formation of collagen. These are prescription drugs. But, there are also some over-the-counter creams with retinol in lighter doses. These are useful for having a younger skin.
Avoid Sweet Stuff: You must not eat too much of sweet stuff as they can cause beauty disaster. Excess sugar leads to the production of advanced glycation end products by attaching itself to lipids and proteins. This would hamper your skin and its collagen.
- Exfoliate: It is important for you to exfoliate your skin daily. It removes the dead cells from the outer layer and allows the skin to breathe and look fresh. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.