Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jeevan AnthonyYour feedback matters!
During summer, my underarms and thighs get more darker due to sweat. How to avoid skin getting darkened during summer?
Hello doctor, I am 24 years old currently jobless and preparing for higher education from past two yrs and I am facing mood swings from past six months which is increasing day by day. Every morning I dont feel fresh. Sometimes emotionless and sometimes restless. Even get irritated and angry very quickly. Am I suffering from depression? I dont know what to do. I' m also overweight 70kg and though tried gym yoga and medition but I cant stick to it because I dont feel motivated. Sometimes I feel like crying whole day for my current situation. Sometimes I feel happy but den few hrs later I again either become sad or emotionless. I thought of talking about this to my parents but I dont want to give them tension so was not feeling comfortable to consult them. Should I go to a phycatrist. Please help.
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
I am 58, ans suffer from insomnia my email is oyodler@@gmail.com. I hardly sleep for 2 hours. I was depressed and was in a rehab for 3 years, my insomnia began after the stroke.
What is the measure cause of hair whitening and hair loss under the age of 20, which type of measures cause is this baldness and also tell about precautions.
1. Make sure your blood pressure is under 140/90 mm Hg. If your systolic pressure (the top number) is over 140, ask your doctor what you can do to lower it.
2. Take your high blood pressure medicine, if prescribed, every day. If you have questions, talk to your doctor.
3. Aim for a healthy weight. If you are overweight or obese, carrying this extra weight increases your risk of high blood pressure. One way to determine if you need to lose weight is to find out your body mass index or BMI. If your BMI is above the healthy range (i.e., 25 or greater), or if your waist measurement is greater than 35 inches (women) or 40 inches (men) you probably have excess abdominal weight and you may benefit from weight loss especially if you have other risk factors. Talk to your doctor to see if you are at increased risk for high blood pressure and need to lose weight.
4. Increase your physical activity. Do at least 30 minutes of moderate activity, such as walking, most days of the week. You can do 30 minutes in three 10-minute segments.
5. Choose foods low in salt and sodium. Most Americans should consume no more than 2.4 grams (2,400 milligrams) of sodium a day. That equals 6 grams, about one teaspoon of table salt a day. For someone with high blood pressure, the doctor may advise less.
6. Read nutrition labels. Almost all packaged foods contain sodium. Every time you prepare or eat a packaged food, know how much sodium is in one serving.
7. Keep a sodium diary. You may be surprised at how much sodium you consume each day and the diary will help you decide which foods to decrease or eliminate.
8. Use spices and herbs instead of salt to season the food you prepare at home.
9. Eat more fruits, vegetables, grains, and low-fat dairy foods.
10. If you consume alcohol at all, consume moderate amounts. For men, this is less than two 12 oz servings of beer, or two 5 oz glasses of wine, or two 1 1/2 oz servings of "hard" alcohol a day. Women or lighter weight people should have not more than a single serving of any one of these beverages in a given day.