Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JayshreeYour feedback matters!
The health benefits of holy basil, also known as tulsi, include:
- oral care
- relief from respiratory disorders
- treatment of fever
- treatment for asthma
- Treatment for lung disorders
- Treatment for heart diseases
- Treatment for stress.
It is undoubtedly one of the best medicinal herbs that has been discovered. It has endless miraculous and medicinal values and has been worshiped and highly valued in India for thousands of years.
A few leaves dropped in drinking water or foods can purify it and can kill germs within it as well. Even smelling it or keeping it planted in a pot indoors can protect the whole family from infections, coughs, colds and other viral infections.
I'm in my eighth month of pregnancy. Could I make love with my hubby? Would it impact the baby. If not any advices on safe sexual positions?
PMS is often treated as a joke but for many women, it is a monthly nightmare. Muscle cramps, headaches, bloating, breast tenderness, anxiety and depression are common symptoms of PMS. Though there is no set cure for PMS here are a few tips that will help you deal with it.
- Set an exercise routine: Exercising not only helps you maintain weight but also helps dealing with PMS. You only need to set aside 30 minutes a day for a brisk walk, jog, swim or even dance. Aerobic exercises improve blood circulation, ease stress and help the brain release happy hormones.
- Change your diet: If you are feeling bloated and depressed, cut back on simple carbohydrates like sugar and fat and increase your consumption of complex carbohydrates like fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Do not attempt a low carb diet to lose weight if you suffer from PMS. Reducing the simple carbohydrates in the body and increasing the complex carbohydrates keeps you body feeling full for longer and increases the serotonin levels in the body.
- Quit alcohol and caffeine: Drinking a glass of wine or a cup of coffee may give you temporary relief from PMS symptoms but in the long run they aggravate your PMS symptoms such as headaches, breast tenderness and mood swings. Alcohol may also contribute towards lowering the magnesium levels in your body and thereby make you feel bloated.
- Relax: One of the effects of PMS is to make you feel anxious and tense. The easiest way to address this is by learning to relax. Try meditation or yoga for half an hour every morning. This will improve your overall health as well as soothe muscle pains.
- Take a few supplements: Research says that certain fatty acids like Omega 3 and linoleic acid can lower irritability and body aches associated with PMS. Calcium is also known to help ease PMS symptoms. Getting these nutrients in the required levels may not be possible only through your daily meals. Hence, you can also consider supplements to ease your pains.
- Use Birth control pills: Birth control pills with the drospirenone hormone can help ease symptoms of severe PMS. Menstruation is often accompanied by a drop in estrogen levels that can lead to migraines. Birth control pills also regulates your hormones and hence avoids these fluctuations. It also keeps your ovaries from releasing eggs every month and hence reduces the intensity of the associated cramps.
- Talk to people: You are not alone when it comes to PMS. Instead of keeping quiet about your discomfort, talk to people who may be experiencing something similar. Sharing your problems will introduce you to new ways of dealing with it. You could also get online support through various discussion groups.
I am a 25 years old pcos patient. My weight only 36 kg. So which product use for weight grain please tell me. Please suggest me.
If me n my girl have sex every month and after that her periods come a little late . Is it normal or should we stop . Because she is scared of late periods. ?
My mom is 48 years old 2 years back she had small lump in her right breast we had operated for that but again after some time she got again lump at same place we had consult her to gynac and surgeon they had suggested for surgery but due to medicines it had gone. But now again iy had release with sever pain n swelling tell me which particular surgeon should I consult.
My gf has a prob abt her periods. She's 22 years. Height 5.5 & weight 68 kg. She never gets her dates on time and also every time its late. She gets so much pain during dates that she can't even stand properly neither she feels like eating while those days. Plz help wat should she do to get it normal.
I did sex with three girls and with gap of months. I am worried that if I do without condom with my wife is there will be having aids?
I am married 30 years old women, my ovaries are very small in size and not having periods without medicine I am taking'ovral l' every month for periods. My uterus and both kidneys are normal in size, so is there and process for me to get pregnant?
My friend had sex after her periods and she had a lot of bleeding. Is that a possibility if she is pregnant.
I am 28years old, and its 3 years since I got married. All the 3years me and my husband were not together since I was bit career oriented and was staying in Bangalore. Me and my husband used to meet once in 2 or 3 months. Now that I have relocated to Noida where my husband is staying and we are trying for a baby from 3-4 months but no result. Could you help us on this.
I am 32. Weight 75. Height 5" on March 5 I had DNC bcz of no heart beat. Am suffering from thyroid since 15 yrs. Taking thyronorm 75 mg daily. Now I did thyroid test again. Attaching reports. When can I start plan for 2 pregnancy. I am getting puffiness on my face. How can I reduce. Present TSH value is 4.9 and HB% is 13. Am using folic acid 5 mg daily.
Dear sir, My age is 46 and my wife age is 41. We have only one child and his age is 18. He is studying Btech. First year. The problem is he always playing game on mobile and he can't concentrate on his studying. After we shift our house he don't have any friend and he never go to out side. Always sitting in house, he never watch tv, never touch the text books, time to time never take food. Always he want to play game only. This situation can we possible to get another baby? This age possible? This is good for my son future? Because I feel he is alone that why he doing like this? Same time he failed 4 subject out of six. If I give advice that time only just studying Books and next day as usual he playing game. Because of this problem we feel too bad and no sleep, too stressful life. How can I solve this problem sir please help me?
Cervical cancer occurs in the cervical cells which are present in the lower part of the uterus. It is usually caused by human papillomavirus (HPV) which is transmitted sexually. However, in some cases, the virus may survive for a few years, causing some cells of the cervix to become cancerous.
Cervical cancer is usually classified into two types:
- Adenocarcinoma: This type of cancer starts in the column shaped glandular cells along the lining of the cervix.
- Squamous cell carcinoma: Most cases of cervical cancer are of this type. Here, the cancer occurs in the flat and thin cells that are present in the outer region of the cervix.
Symptoms: Usually, very few symptoms show up in the initial stages. However, the latter stages tell a different story. The symptoms at an advanced stage are:
- You may experience pain during sexual intercourse
- Foul smelling discharge from the vagina
- Bleeding from the vagina during sexual intercourse
Causes: Cervical cancer develops due to the mutation of healthy cells which makes turns them into malignant (cancerous) cells. The cancerous cells tend to grow at a fast pace, thus accumulating and forming a tumor. The cancerous cells may also spread to the adjoining areas of the body.
There are certain factors which increase your chances of being affected by cervical cancer:
- Too many sexual partners: The chances of cervical cancer increase significantly if you have multiple sexual partners.
- A weak immune system: A weak immune system makes you highly susceptible to cervical cancer.
- Lifestyle factors: Various lifestyle factors such as smoking can increase your risk of cervical cancer.
The treatment for cervical cancer involves the following:
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy involves injecting chemicals into the vein to destroy the cancer cells.
- Radiation therapy: Radiation therapy consists of using x-rays to destroy the cancer cells. Radiation therapy may be used alongside chemotherapy to destroy cancer cells.
- Surgery: Hysterectomy is a surgical procedure that is used in the treatment of cervical cancer. It involves removal of the uterus to treat this disorder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am now completed 6 weeks and one day from my normal delivery with episiotomy Medici lateral I have visited doctors few weeks back she said those stitches are healed however I still have pain in my private place and my left thigh where I got the stitches so I can't able to stand for more than 5 mins I feel so much pain I also getting white discharge it's not so white. Please advice how to relief my pain.
Hello mam, myself kirti my period coming time is 8th of month. There is my new marriage. Bu period not come yet today. What should I do to come period. Or may I go for pregnancy test?
1) Period k kitne din bad ovulation date aati hain? 13 din bad ya 14 din bad 2) ovulation date k 2 din aage or 2 din bad sex karne se male pregnancy aaskti Hain? 3) ovulation date k din hi sex karne se male pregnancy aata Hain?
I'm 44 year old .My wife period time blood west is high minimum 8 to 10 days last 3 months problem so please help
I am 22 years old. I am a female. I had sex fr first tym bt there was no bleeding. Aur no sign of a virgin. Bt it was my first ttm.
Treating your own headaches
You don't necessarily need a doctor's prescription to treat your headaches. Here are some ways you can find relief, without
Apply an ice pack to the painful area of your head. Try placing it on your forehead, temples, or the back of your neck.
Take a warm bath or shower; take a nap; or take a walk.
Ask someone to rub your neck and back, or treat yourself to a massage.
Apply gentle, steady rotating pressure to the painful area of your head with your index finger and/or thumb. Maintain pressure for seven to 15 seconds, then release. Repeat as needed.
Rest, sit, or lie quietly in a low-lit room. Close your eyes and try to release the tension in your back, neck, and shoulders.
If you have excessive muscle contractions in the neck, it may be helpful to perform
Physical therapy exercises every day.