Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jayshree GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi I stammer a lot while speaking especially when I'm urged to speak. And nervous. While I'm nervous I stammer a lot. Hope you give me some solution for it.
Sir/madam during intercourse my wife feels pain but when doing intercourse after couple of days then for the first time she feels ok but then if I wil do the same for second time she feels pain. When we stopped intercourse for couple of days she herself regains normality but problem exists only when we go for intercourse for second or third time in a row. We consulted doctor and she recommend. Potrate-MB6 &Monoxef-O 200. But nothing happens so please suggest best.
I am 30 years old male diabetic patient suffering from legs pain from last 1 year after taking painkillers it is OK but after some time again it is come what to do please suggest?
If a feeling of constant urination occurs but little is released without any itching or pain, then what may be the reason and cure?
Who provides the treatment for ingrown toenail, a dermatologist or a general physician? i am confused as to whom to consult?
I had motions 4 to 5 times yesterday when I had chicken how should prevent this condition please suggest me.
I am suffering from cold from past 15 days, I use two types of medicine, but still I am suffering. Please refer a good medicine. Thanks.
In sex time I can't do long time. Liquid came fast which tablet is best for long time sex right now I am not using any medicine so please tell me good medicine.
I have problem with mouth ulcer, it frequently happen any remedy or any food you would like to suggest that I should not take.
I'm suffering from fever since last 3-4 days, It's about 100°-102°C. First it starts with body pain and then a little fever. And this only happens when I get to bed for taking rest mostly at night and also in the afternoon with little cold. This type of fever is very unusual (jab bhi main aaram karne jata hu mujhe body pain start ho jata hai aur phir halki hlki fever aa jati hai, raat me fever aane ke baad mujhe than lagti hai aur ek baar jab uth jaunga tho fever bhi utar jati hai aur fever aane ke baat sir bhi kafi dard hota hai aur ek baat maine abhi 4-5 dino se gym join kiya hai kya ye usske wajah se tho ni ho raha hai? and it has happened to me for the first time. Please suggest me some tips should I go to doctor? I took two medicines so far 1- diclowin and 2- paracetamol but still fever persists. What should I do now? Please let me know If you need some additional information.
I get sneezing and runny nose and tightness in chest at night when I go to sleep. I take montair lc and I get relief for 3 days but again after 3 days same problem. Also I feel sleepy with this tablet. I could not exercise in the morning due to this. I don't have any other problem. Pls suggest what to do.
A have a problem of my foreskin. It does not go back when it is elected. A skin is attached to my upper penis. What should I do.
Best way to improve your health is by improving your breathing technique
- Doctors recommend - we should breathe from our diaphragm instead of breathing from our chest. This change in the breathing pattern will help to maximize the oxygen intake and will also ensure that you stay calm.
Change your breathing style to improve the way your body functions and blood circulation.
'Metabolic' are the biochemical processes that are involved in the normal functioning of your body. Risk factors are common traits, habits or conditions that raise your risk of developing a disease. Metabolic syndrome is the term used for a group of factors that increase your risk of developing the cardiac diseases and other health issues, like stroke and diabetes. Metabolic syndrome is becoming a prevalent disorder due to a sharp rise in the rate of obesity among adults. Metabolic syndrome may soon overtake smoking as the dominant risk factor responsible for heart disorders.
The following are some of the dominant symptoms of metabolic syndrome:
- Abdominal obesity
- A high level of Triglyceride( 150 and higher)
- A lowered level of HDL (good cholesterol)
- Blood pressure of 130/85 and above
- Increased level of blood sugar (fasting) of 110 or more
It is not impossible to prevent the onset of metabolic syndrome. Slight lifestyle alterations can help to delay the onset of the disorder. In order to control metabolic syndrome effectively, you need to require long term dedication towards your health.
The following are some tips that may help you to control your metabolic syndrome:
- Lead an active life: Studies suggest that if you lead an active life, you run a lower risk of developing metabolic syndrome. If you exercise on a regular basis and participate in physical activities, it will help you to reduce your blood pressure level. Active lifestyle is also known to improve your insulin sensitivity, which will help you to control your metabolic syndrome effectively.
- Healthy diet: A healthy and balanced diet that comprises of fresh leafy vegetables, seasonal fruits and whole grains carbohydrates is good for your overall health and helps to prevent or slow down the onset of metabolic syndrome.
- Drink in moderation: A glass of wine on a daily basis is beneficial for your health. According to recent studies, moderate intake of wine may lower a person's risk of developing metabolic syndrome. It must be kept in mind that wine is only helpful when consumed in moderation. In fact, over indulgence in wine is actually injurious to health.
- Maintain an ideal body weight: Obese people are more prone to suffer from high blood pressure and increased blood sugar level; all of which fuel the risk of developing metabolic syndrome. Reduce your excessive body fat to achieve an ideal body weight to lead a healthy life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a endocrinologist.