Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jayasree SundarYour feedback matters!
Got reddish and painful pimple in the lip of vagina. Please suggest remedy for it. Any type of medicines or ointments please suggest .Waiting.
Adult hoke breast milk drink karna accha ha ki nehi ha. Jiska brest milk mai piyunga uska STD reports normal ha. Kuch problems hoga kaya? Brest milk pineka benifit kaya ha?Please suggest me.
Am married and I have uti infection after dat infection got cured. But burn and pain in vagina. Unable to sit pressure on vagina making my symptoms go worst al. My reports are normal. Urine culture, analysis ,thyroid, abdomen scan everything is normal. I have urine frequency uncomfortable.in genital region vulva pain nd vagina pain and burn. Please giv me a solution.
Water forms major part of the components in human health for its metabolism
As it drives oxygen in the circulation it helps for the therapeutic properties and hence it is very vital in dehydration of the body for proper balance of body temperature
I tested my pregnancy with prega news 2 times. One after 4 days of intercourse and another after 10 days of my period date in the very morning. Both were negative. But it passed a month now I did not get my period. Can the result be false?
I'm going to be 30 years in December and i'm planning for pregnancy. It's 3.5 years of my marriage. I got pregnant last year June but due to insufficient growth my gynaecologist told me to abort the kid of 5 weeks. Now i'm trying but i'm not able to conceive. My periods are regular but for last 2 months they are also getting delayed by 5 to 10 days, not sure, but due to travel n change of place. Please suggest something.
Hi I am 7 months pregnant. Please let me know a detail diet plan. I am taking high protein diet like cheese, mama proteins, grams, pulses, fruits, milk. Please chalk out a daily diet plan for my 8th & 9th month. Please describe in detail rather than writing in general like high protein, high vitamin etc, please be specific.
Hi recently my doctor told me I have pcos, and prescribed me hyponidd Tablets. I'm taking it twice in a day, two tabs at a time after taking meal. My question is regarding my diet. What kind of food should I take and during my periods every month I am going through unimaginable pain, and very weak in my heart, something I can't explain in words, it is like very uncomfortable in heart. What should I do, is it a sign of any heart disease and is there any medicine which I can take during periods?
I'm 27 years old I have irregular periods more than 35 days from last 5 months from when I am trying to conceive. My uterus and pelvic ultrasound is normal and I have no thyroid problem. please give some suggestion how I am conceive earlier.
We have now reached that time of the year when we all look forward to the festivities and celebrations for Christmas. And, it goes without saying that celebrating Christmas is synonymous with parties, which not only involves a get-together but also unlimited dance, food, and drinks. It is also that time of the year when we all forget our resolution of sticking to a healthy diet. But, why waste your entire year’s efforts when you can balance your efforts and at the same time, enjoy the Christmas week?
Surprised? Well, here are some Christmas party tips that will let you enjoy every bit of it without inviting any troubles related to health.
Prepping up for the Party
The most important thing to remember before the party is that you must not skip meals anticipating the high-calorie food that you would have at the party. Stick to your regular meals and also don’t forego your exercise routine.
- General Tips
- Keep yourself hydrated throughout the day. Consume not just water, but other healthy liquids as well.
- Before hitting the party, have a small meal that will make you feel satiated. This will help avoid unnecessary snacking.
- Special Diet Tip: Take juice and tender coconut water as drinks and egg whites, a bowl of soup, fruits, or diet chivda as snacks right before leaving for the party.
- Cheat Tip: Drink a glass full of buttermilk before leaving for the party. It will keep you satiated and will also help prevent unnecessary bloating after the party.
The Party Day
When you are at the party, make wise choices rather than just gorging on unhealthy and fried snacks. It might seem to be a difficult task, but with a little effort, you can make healthier choices.
- General Tips
- Keep your focus on the dance floor and the party, rather than just focussing on what is being served.
- Refrain from having food items that are deep-fried and choose steamed, boiled, or grilled food items.
- Choose vegetables and lean meat rather than the noxious red meat.
- Have salads without the creamy and fat-laden dressing. If pasta is on the menu, go for pasta in the red sauce rather than the cheesy white sauce, extremely high in calories.
- Keep a check on your portion size by choosing a smaller plate and by sharing your food .
- Special Diet Tip: Try fresh fruits, green veggies, steamed or boiled food items and whole grains.
- Cheat Tip: Keep chewing a gum until you really feel like spitting it out. This will help you keep away from high-calorie fried and processed snacks.
Once the party is over, it is time to detoxify your body and to get back to your original plan. However, it is important to realize that there is no need to have guilty pangs for the food that you had at the party.
- General Tips
- Consume home-made food and limit your intake of oil, salt, and sugar.
- Take green tea, infused water, or just plain water as it will help you to detoxify.
- Eat whole grains and refrain from having processed food or any food item made of refined flour.
- Choose whole fruits over fruit juice.
- Special Diet Tip: Consume idli, poha, upma, or muesli for breakfast, whole grains and fruits for lunch, and dal, soup, curd, and salad for dinner.
- Cheat Tip: Drink a glass of water as soon as you wake up, two hours before every meal, and one hour after every meal. It will detoxify your body fast and keep you energetic throughout the day.