Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayashree Pathak
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Jayashree PathakYour feedback matters!
Hi excessive day-time sleepiness and foot swelling. Pmh: obesity, type-2 diabetes, tia, high bp, gum bleeding, knee pain i' ve had swollen feet for 1. 5 years now, and have been experiencing excessive day-time sleepiness for more than a year. I' ve consulted doctors, but they' ve not been able to cure my condition. Current medications: 1. Ecosprin (150 mg) - od 2. Olmesar (20 mg) - od 3. Glimepiride (1 mg) - bd 4. Eptoin (100 mg) - tds 5. Modalert (100 mg) - od
Hi Doctor, I am having knee pain while playing cricket. My Physiotherapist suggested to take tendocare, calcitas-D3.
Im recently married person. From the last nyt I suffering for backpain. please tell me doctor how I recover ?
Running ki wajah se mere legs ki bones me bohat pain hota hai kripya koi upay btay 7 july ko meri running hai.
I am 29 years old I am suffering to lower and upper back pain since 1 year I took pain killer I took muscle relax medicine but not improve .I take x rey but not seen problems in my back side upper and lower .I check also uric acid but result is good .what can I do sir I am very worry in this mater.
I am suffering form knee pain for the past 2 months. At night the pain increases and is very uncomfortable.
I'm nanda kishore. I'm suffering from severe backpain from last 10 days. I'm a student. Due to backpain. I'm not able to sit in the class. I got this backpain due to accident. Please give me the solution. than you.
Oh my aching Heel!! The combination of foot and ankle consists of 26 bones, 33 joints and an excess of 100 tendons. The longest bone present in the foot is the heel. Over usage or injury to the heel would lead you to experience pain in the heels. The severity of the heal pain can range from mild to excruciating.
The cause behind heel pain is typically associated with excess usage of the heel bone (learn more about to maintain bone and joint health). Straining of your heel occurs if you excessively pound your feet on surfaces that are hard, or you are overweight or even if you wear shoes that do not fit your feet properly. These strains cause irritation in the muscles, bones or tendons that are present in the heels. Some of the other common causes include:
- Heel Spurs: Development of heel spurs occurs due to the continuous stretching of the lining, which covers the heel. Upon continuous stretching, pieces of the lining tend to break off. Development of heel spurs is common in athletes who frequently jog or run. People who are obese also tend to experience pain due to heel spurs.
- Plantar Fasciitis: Development of Plantar Fasciitis occurs due to the inflammation of the tendinous tissue that connects the heel to the ball of the foot. Development of Plantar Fasciitis is common in athletes who frequently jog or run as well as people who wear shoes that don't fit the feet properly. It may occasionally be associated with Vitamin B12 deficiency and raised uric acid in blood
- Achilles Tendinitis: This is the inflammation of the Achilles tendon. Achilles Tendinitis occurs commonly in people who have active lifestyles, such as people who are joggers, runners or even dancers.
Physical therapy, medication or alternative treatments can be used to treat this form of pain. Medications for heel pain can only be in the form of anti-inflammatory drugs. Although these oral medications cannot significantly relieve heel pain, some injections containing substances such as corticosteroids, as well as Arthrocentesis (removal of fluid present in joints using hollow needles) might be able to provide relief. Recently PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injection have been found very useful in treating recalcitrant Plantar fasciitis and heel pains.
Common practices that can be used to relieve discomfort include:
- Application of ice to the heel for a duration of 15 minutes daily.
- Utilize over-the-counter pain medications .
- Have adequate amounts of rest .
- Wear shoes that fit properly .
- Walking on tip toes to stretch the plantar fascia helps to relieve heel pain.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.