Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jaya Shree
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jaya ShreeYour feedback matters!
Hyperhidrosis can be generalised or localised. Hands, feet, armpits and groins are the most active areas.
Aluminium hydrochloride is used in regular antiperspirant in much higher concentration in solution or gel forms.
Drugs called anticholinergics are sometimes used.
Injection of botulinum toxin type a can be used for neural control of sweat glands,
Sweat glands removal or destruction is one option available for excessive under arm perspiration.
Affected people are aware of their condition and try to modify their life style to accommodate their handicap. This can be disabling in professional, academic and social life.
It affects both genders equally.
I am 26 years old. My problem is I am suffering from hair fall since last 1 an half year. I consult many doctors for that but no effect on my hair and loss of dandruff is there in my head. Please give me some very useful and work fast.
(Synchronised full body massage)
Abhyangam is a gentle full body massage with selected herbal warm-oils . Abhyangam is one of the most rejuvenating treatment of Ayurveda. This stimulating treatment increases blood circulation, which in turn encourages quick removal of metabolic wastes, while providing relief in diseases such as:- Anxiety, Fatigue, Circulatory disorders, Rheumatic & Arthritic problems, Backaches & injuries
Abhyangam is recommended for stress relief, nervous stimulation, toning up of muscles, rejuvenation & immunization & also ideal for post delivery/natal care.
Udvartanam is otherwise known as powder massage. It is a deep, dry and stimulating massage using special herbal powder to reduce cellulite accumulations, to improve circulation and to enhance your skin’s texture and appearance. We thoroughly exfoliate your body using a mixture of Ayurvedic powders which will break up fatty deposits and energize blood circulation. Udvartanam is beneficial to diseases like hemiplegia, paralysis, obesity (excess fat). It imparts mobility to joints, strengthens muscles and refreshes the body.
Here the massage is done with warm herbal medicated powder in reverse manner. This is effective in reducing weight, gives stability & strength, gives better skin luster, etc.
Ayurvedic, Panchkarma & Naturopathy Centre
GH-14/ 1198, 1st Floor
Above Haryana Wala Sweets
My friend has recently got many problems regarding his pimples as he is in that stage of his life I would request you to give him some sirt if solution for it.
My sister age 22 years. A red spot in body after some day sport convert white than some month it is recover and gap in nail plus white sport in scalps.
I'm about to have my first IUI (Intrauterine insemination) on coming Monday. Doctor has advised me to get done under short general anaesthesia. I'm very scared. Does GA has any side effects? I have one mature follicle in my left ovary. Will my treatment succeed? Will I feel any pain during d procedure under GA?
I am 46 year 5 feet 10 inch male and my weight is 84 kg. I want to reduce my weight to 75 kg pl suggest the homeopath treatment for me. From the last week I have put on bp medicine asy bp was 160/95 after medicine it is 120/80y total cholesterol is 235 and triglyceride is 380.
If you are suffering from Type-2 diabetes, having a breakfast rich in protein ? 25 to 30 grams ? can reduce glucose spikes at both breakfast and lunch, a new research has found.
Individuals with Type-2 diabetes generally have difficulty regulating their glucose, or blood sugar, levels, particularly after meals.
?The first meal of the day is critical in maintaining glycemic control at later meals, so it really primes people for the rest of the day,? said Jill Kanaley, professor at the University of Missouri.
The researchers monitored Type-2 diabetics? levels of glucose, insulin and several gut hormones ? which help regulate the insulin response ? after breakfast and lunch.
The participants ate either high-protein or high-carbohydrate breakfasts, and the lunch included a standard amount of protein and carbohydrates.
The researchers found eating more protein at breakfast lowered individuals? post-meal glucose levels.
Insulin levels were slightly elevated after the lunch meal, which demonstrated that individuals? bodies were working appropriately to regulate blood-sugar levels, Kanaley said.
The researchers cautioned that although it would be helpful for individuals with high blood sugar to eat more protein, they do not need to consume extreme amounts of protein to reap the benefits.
I suggest consuming 25 to 30 grams of protein at breakfast, which is within range.
Dr. Varinder Singh Chandhok
Types of sprouts and their benefits:
Bengal gram: Also known as chola or kala chana, bengal gram is available in dried as well as canned form. It is frequently and creatively used in various curries in the indian cuisine and notably, it contains zero percent alcohol. One cup of bengal gram contains 45 grams of carbohydrates that constitute about 65 percent of its total calorie content.
Types of sprouts bengal gram
Benefits of sprouted bengal gram:
- It has a high amount of dietary fiber which reduces the risk of diabetes, coronary disease, obesity, cancer, and digestive disorders.
- It is a rich source of vitamin b-6 or thiamin which plays a vital role in energy metabolism and the synthesis of neurotransmitters and hormones.
- It is rich in minerals, such as phosphorus, iron, manganese, and copper, which reduce the risk of anemia, arthritis, diabetes, and osteoporosis.
- An adult who takes a 2000-calorie diet needs 56 to 77 grams of protein daily and bengal gram can supply the required amount of protein to him/ her satisfactorily.
Green gram: Also called “mung”, these species belong to the legume family and is mainly grown in india, south east asia, and china. It is used in both spicy and sweet recipes.
Benefits of sprouted green gram:
- These sprouts have high amount of iron, fiber, and vitamins k, b, and c.
- Vitamin k prevents cardiovascular disease and maintains bone density. The vitamin also regulates bone mineralization and the process of blood clotting.
- Vitamin c is an antioxidant which preserves cell health by neutralizing the effect of free radicals. Vitamin c promotes skin health and reduces the risk of stroke, cancer, and common cold.
- Iron promotes immune health by promoting the growth of immune cells. Dietary science suggests that men should consume 8 milligrams of iron on a daily basis while women need 18 milligrams of iron to maintain a healthy red blood cell count. Green gram supplies adequate iron that helps to fulfill men’s and women’s dietary needs.
Bean sprouts: Bean sprouts are rich sources if vitamin c, proteins, and folate, and most importantly, they are low-calorie foods. Medical research suggests that men must consume 90 milligrams of vitamin c and women should consume 75 milligrams of the vitamin on a daily basis.
Benefits of sprouted bean gram:
Folate promotes the development of red blood cells. Folate also supports other functions such as dna synthesis, cell repair, cell maintenance, amino acid metabolism and the creation of erythrocytes and leukocytes.
Folate also reduces the risk of obesity, heart disease, and various types of cancers including colon cancer.
- Alfalfa sprouts are rich sources of calcium and potassium which promote bone growth and muscle health and help the body to maintain a normal heart beat.
- Alfalfa sprouts have high amounts of phytoestrogens which reduce the risk of heart disease, osteoporosis, and cancer.
- Alfalfa sprouts contain saponins which reduce the level of ldl cholesterol (bad cholesterol) and boosts immune strength.
- The vitamins, present in alfalfa sprouts, promote good vision and cell growth.
Sunflower sprouts: Sunflower sees have now gained visibility in the health world due to its essential fatty acids, vitamins and mineral content. It is widely used as a snack by weight watchers.
Benefits of sunflower sprouts –
- Sunflower sprouts contain high amount of essential amino acids which promote muscle tissue repair.
- Sunflower sprouts are rich sources of b vitamins and vitamins d and e, minerals and phytonutrients, and folate which promote the health of pregnant women and their growing embryos.
- Sunflower sprouts are packed with antioxidants that support heart health, promote cellular recovery, and bring down the rate of the aging process.
- What is more appealing is that sunflower sprouts have very low calorie content and that is why, they can be a vital part of a weight loss diet.
- Sunflower sprouts contain minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, and copper which help the body to fight against a number of diseases.
Radish sprouts: These sprouts are noted for their high essential amino acid content and they are rich sources of vitamins a, b, c, e, and k as well.
Types of sprouts radish sprout:
Benefits of radish sprouts:
- Radish sprouts contain lignan which is an anti-carcinogenic substance.
- Radish sprouts support weight loss and boost the health of the immune system.
- They also promote the functions of the liver and the gall bladder.
- Radish sprouts provide relief to those who are suffering from jaundice by eliminating excess bilirubin from the blood.
- Radish sprouts also help to reduce the pain associated with constipation.
- Radish sprouts have a special role to play on women’s health as they relieve hot flushes and other menopause-related symptoms.
Red lentil sprouts (masoor): Red lentil sprouts are rich sources of protein and have a low calorie content compared to non-vegetarian sources of proteins such as meat and poultry. Hence, they form an essential part of a weight-watcher’s diet.
Benefits of red lentil sprouts:
- They contain high amounts of vitamin c, folate, and potassium.
- Vitamin c protects skin from pre-mature aging and reduces the risk of cancer, stroke, and common cold.
- Folate supports red blood cell development and supports many bodily functions such as cell repair and maintenance, amino acid metabolism, dna synthesis, and the development of leukocytes and erythrocytes.
Chickpea sprouts: Also known as “chana” in india, chickpea sprouts are rich sources of protein, vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber, and carbohydrates.
Benefits of chickpea sprouts –
- Dietary fiber promotes digestive health and reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease and constipation.
- Chickpea sprouts form a great weight loss food for their high protein percentage and low fat content.
- They supply a high amount of vitamins and minerals to the body.