Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Jaya S. RadhwaniYour feedback matters!
I am 31 year old I have back pain in 20 days and my leg also pain in 20 days please you will suggest me why this problem for me in 20 days I am a working women.
Iam 20 years old male having backpain recently, and iam suffering from a high fever and body pains only during night soo please sir help me.
I am 22 years old I am having severe headache and sneezing from last 4 days along with fever and severe joint pain in leg. What can I do?
Sir, maire pero mai bhot Dino se dard ho raha hai Maine doctor ko bhi dikhaya par koi arma nhi. Please advise.
What should we do for knees pain getting too much sick of this and also prefer some medicine we also make x-ray.
Sir my wife completed one year of pregnancy. Usse stomach pain, back pain, chakkar sana, vomiting hona hora hai. Kya yeh normal hai ?
My legs was paining since 5days very horrible And 6 months ago metwith accident now it is affecting or not.
Hi Dr, I am facing lower back pain since 4 week. I am taking Physiotherapy and medicine. It is pain of sciatica. There is any cure in Ayurveda. I am not getting any relief from my treatment.
My hands shiver very much while performing day to day activities. This problem has been started from 3 years back. What should I do?
I am facing my back pain from 6 months. My uric acid 15. Dr. Told me take febustat 40. Pls advice me.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collar bone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendinitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.