Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jaya Kumari BhardwajYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old and suffering from high sugar, not taking any medication for the same and not following any specific diet as well, what are the consequences and what should I do?
When was the last time you got vaccinated.
Probably when you were a kid. Or after an injury you might have got a tetanus shot.
However with evolving medicine vaccinations in adults have a major role to play.
Who should take what?
Well that depends on what other diseases you have like diabetes or respiratory conditions or kidney disease or liver disease etc.
However routine adult vaccinations that almost any adult should take are
1. Seasonal influenza vaccine or flu shot. This saves you against swine flu and 2 other common influenza virus strains.
Frequency- once a year
2. Typhoid vaccine - it has been around for some time. But there is a newer version. Which has much more effectiveness in preventing typhoid.
Frequency-once in 3 yrs
3. Pneumococcal vaccine- the newer vaccine prevents you against multiple strains of pneumococci and as the name suggests it will prevent you from severe pneumonia.
Frequency-once in a life time.
4. Hepatitis b- if you have not taken it already then this the time to take. Prevents against hepatitis b. If hepatitis b occurs it can cause chronic liver disease and even liver cancer. The disease can even be spread by sexual routes or contaminated blood transfer. It is about thousand times more easily spread than compared to HIV.
Frequency - 0, 1, 6 months. Booster dose after 10 yrs.
In conclusion as we all know-how prevention is better than cure.
Upcoming vaccine-dengue vaccine, very eagerly awaited.
I am 27 years old female. I am suffering from back pain. This problems happens mostly in morning when I get up. Due to this problem I am not able to live my life normally. Please help ive.
I am thinking of sex every time while I have no girl friend . I suffered this problem since 4 years no idea what I have to do .i masturbate daily .seeing of girls or women I only think about how to sex with them .because of this problem I can not do anything seriously .
Hi sir. I would like to know whether I can use onion juice on my hair for growing hair rapidly. How can I apply it, do I want to mix it with any other ingredient or can directly apply on hair? Pls advice since am having severe hair fall.
I am 30 years old. I have severe back pain, my job is to sit n work for 9 to 10 hours. Consulted doctor. Thy take x-ray but all is good. sciatica pain items. What shall I do now. If I stand or work for long hours my right leg pain is increasing. If I take rest. Its coming to normal. please advise.
Having pcod. From 3-4 months having very irregular periods. 4-9 days delays every month. Having medicines folic 123, normoz, n obimet 500 planning for pregnancy since 7-8 months now. No success yet. I am obese. 3 Doctors Answered.
The hip is an area of the body dense with bone, ligaments, tendons, and muscles—all of which can cause pain if something goes wrong. Just like with low back pain, the source of hip pain can be difficult to pinpoint.
Hip bursitis pain usually originates from the outside of the hip.
What is hip bursitis?
Hip bursitis is often the culprit of hip pain. But because of its tendency to share symptoms with hip osteoarthritis or lower back pain, hip bursitis is known as “the Great Mimicker.”
Hip bursitis occurs when the hip joint’s bursa, a thin sack on the outside of the joint that protects it, becomes inflamed. Hip bursitis can be caused by an injury to the hip or by an underlying issue, such as a pinched nerve in the back.
Bursitis and osteoarthritis: comparing symptoms
A closer look at the symptoms of hip bursitis and hip osteoarthritis can help distinguish the two:
Hip bursitis symptoms:
Hip pain is on the outside of the lower hip
Pain can start sharply and gradually change to a dull ache
Pain may spread to the thigh, lower back, groin, or buttock
Pain is worse after prolonged inactivity (like sleeping or sitting) or repetitive activity (like jogging or climbing stairs)
Pain and tenderness may increase when pressure is put on the affected hip, such as when lying on your side
Hip osteoarthritis symptoms:
The pain originates from the inside of the hip joint, so it's often felt in the buttock, groin, and thigh as well as the hip
Pain and stiffness comes on gradually and gets worse over time
The hip feels stiff and inflexible
There may be grating or creaking sensations
Secondary pain may appear in the knee because of hip stiffness or deformity
Both of these conditions can be managed through ayurvedic & panchkarma therapies.
Ayurvedic, Panchkarma & Naturopathy Centre
GH-14/ 1198, 1st Floor
My would be wife had periods on last March 18th, our marriage is on April 17th if she had her periods after or before April 18th, she cannot attend any rituals. In this case, is it safe to have medicine to delay periods. If yes, please suggest some medicine. Her age is 27yrs.
My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer 3 years ago, with stage1 (2.2cm). Her nodes were clean. After complete breast surgery she was given chemo. Now at the same time, there was a lump of 5 mm on lower left lung which has now grown to 1.1cm. Doctor has taken that out now. Now the histopathology of the tissue is concluded at metastatic breast cancer. My question if the old tumor was removed at a stage 1, how come it had spread to lung? Metastatic takes place in stage3 /4. Is it possible the biopsy is wrong? What should we do here?
I have pain on my backbone I can't tolerate any kind of weight. I can't play any game please sir help me thai I can could anything.
Sir I brush my teeth regularly I will take 10 min to brush my teeth but there is the smell in my mouth I tried every toothpaste but after brush my teeth after 1 hr there is the smell I don't eat any tobacco wine nothing even tea also please help me.
A low sperm count is known as oligospermia. It is one of the significant causes bringing about infertility in men. Low sperm count is a common issue these days and can be handled with homeopathic solutions. Yet, one must remember that these solutions will have to be prescribed by a doctor.
Homeopathic treatment is a ray of hope for patients with low sperm count when compared with conventional treatments. It follows a non intrusive and holistic approach to deal with the recovery by treating the symptoms as well as the root cause of this type of problem. Homeopathic solutions for low sperm count can be altered to address the particular triggers or physiological components at play in every individual case. Some of the most effective solutions for homeopathy are as follows:
- Homeopathic medications for low sperm count with orchitis (aggravation of the testicles): The best homeopathic medications for low sperm count with inflamed testicles are conium, staphysagria and rhododendron. Conium is chosen when there is swelling and enlargement of the testicles. A razor sharp pain is felt in the testicles. The testicles are additionally indurated and solidified.
- Homeopathic solutions for low sperm count caused by hydrocele: Aurum met, Rhododendron and Iodum are brilliant homeopathic prescriptions for low sperm count caused by hydrocele. Apart from hydrocele, high sex drive and night time problems are additionally present.
- Homeopathic prescriptions for low sperm count with reduced sexual power (erectile dysfunction): Homeopathic prescriptions like agnus castus, caladium and selenium offer the best treatment for low sperm count that come with reduced sexual power in guys. Agnus castus is an unmistakable solution for low sperm count with diminished sexual drive. In such a situation, there is weakness and fatigue to accomplish erections and the privates are casual, wilted, chilly and limp.
- Homeopathic treatment for low sperm count with varicocele: Other homeopathic prescriptions for low sperm count accompanied with varicocele are arnica, aurum met, hamamelis and acid phos. All these are normal solutions for enhancing the sperm number when varicocele is the cause.
- Homeopathic meds for low sperm count with a medical history of semen loss: Homeopathic medicines like elenium, acid phos and staphysagria are used for oligospermia with a background marked by over the top seminal misfortune. They are considered where a man is has automatic seminal discharges during rest, urination and stools.
The greatest advantage of homeopathic drugs for low sperm count is that they are common solutions that help in enhancing the sperm count as well as the sperm quality. These homeopathic solutions for low sperm count do not cause any harmful symptoms. They treat the condition in the most secure and most effective way. Homeopathic prescriptions work by treating the basic cause behind oligospermia. However, it is important that you consult a Homeopathic before taking any of these medicines, as the potency and frequency of medicine is prescribed by the doctor only based on each and every individual's condition.