Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jay Kumar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jay KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 35 years old male and married, I have diagnosed has Diabetic 2 years back, from that I am suffering from chest pain and stomach problem, I do regular walk and diet, still my blood sugar is uncontrolled. Please suggest the treatment.
I am a female of 24 years. I have problem of stomach gas. My WBC total count is 3900& eosinophil is 12% & my liver size is 158 mm. In long axis. In USG. Is there something wrong in my blood & liver? Or it I will simple medical condition? What to do now?
Sleeping disorders are very common and anybody can suffer from the issue at any point in life.Homeopathy is considered to be a very effective way for treating sleep disorders.
Here are ten of the best homeopathic medicines which cure lots of different sleep disorders:
- Coffea: This is one of the best homeopathic medicines for sleep disorder. It is used when the affected person ends up in a wide-awake condition and cannot close his eyes. This happens due to physical excitement because of mental exaltation. This kind of sleeping disorder may also happen due to drug abuse or staying up late at night.
- Sencio: This form of homeopathic medicine is used when sleeping disorder or sleeplessness occurs on account of prolapse of the uterus. In this case uterine irritation is experienced by the affected person.
- Cypripedium: This homeopathic remedy is used when a patient cannot sleep because the brain gets overcrowded with different sorts of pleasant ideas and thoughts. This is common in little babies who wake up in the middle of the night and start playing.
- Mag Carb: Some sleep disorders occur due to abdominal problems, uneasiness and from a sense of great internal fear within the patient. Mag Carb is used to treat these kinds of sleep disorders and also in case of sleeplessness from flatus.
- Kali Phos: This specific homeopathic medicine is used for curing sleep disorders, which arise due to causes such as worrying, over thinking or being too excited about something. This disorder is also characterized by dreaming. The body muscles twitch when the patient falls asleep. The patient is in fear and confusion when he wakes up.
- Muriatic Acid: This medicine is used when the patient is unable to sleep in spite of feeling sleepy. The patient tosses about while trying to sleep and gets restless. Dreams are also indicated.
- Causticum: Causticum is used for treating Sleeplessness during night time because of dry heat conditions. The affected person is unable to rest in a fixed posture and finding a comfortable sleeping position becomes hard.
- Ferrum Met: This homeopathic medicine is given to people who are able to sleep only by changing the beds position heading towards the North.
- Ignatia: This homeopathic medicine cures patients who are light sleepers. The sleep is so light that the patient can hear everything around. Dreams regarding one fixed subject are indicated. It occurs due to depression and sad thoughts.
- Arnica Mont: Arnica is prescribed in sleeping disorders where the affected person cannot sleep because of extreme exertion of the body and mind.
Homeopathic medicines are the most natural form of treating disorders and there is a homeopathic remedy for every kind of sleeping disorder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.