Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jatindera Paul SinghYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor my child is 1 year old. What is the food diet for my child. Can I add meat and fish to his diet. But still teeth not grown for him.
Hi mera baby 8 months hai par us ka weight 5.4 kg hai us ka weight nahi badta please give me suggestion ki me kya karo.
Hi, I have a 5 months old baby. I give him a NAN pro1 infant formula with proniotics and didn't done breastfeed. He passing his motion once in 2 to 5 days with dark greenish colour. My question is, should I have to worry about this? And tell me the reason for why he passing such greenish colour motion and irregular motion.
Main apne baby ke ware me poochna chahta hu mera baby son 6 month ka hai uska weight 5 kg hai or rang v saaf nhi hai toh btaiye kaise weight gain kru aur kaise uska rang saaf kru thanks.
Hello Doctor, My baby is two months old and he is not having milk properly I think because of gas in his stomach. I gave colimex he get relief but again it happen.
भोजन के बाद फ्लोराइड टूथपेस्ट से कम से कम हर दिन दो बार ब्रश करे |
रात को सोने से पहले मुँह में अच्छे से फ्लॉस करे |
अपने दांतो की स्वच्छता के लिए नियमित रूप से चिकित्सक के पास जाएं |
खाने के लिए अच्छी तरह से संतुलित आहार विशेष रूप से अपने नियमित खाने में शामिल करे |
ज्यादा से ज्यादा पानी पिए |
Useful facts you should know:
1. After birth we can wait 24 hrs for first poop and 48 hrs for pee. If it is not immediately consult your doctor.
2. First 2 to 3 days baby can pass black stool which is called meconium so don't worry about black stool.
3. First two to three days after birth baby had concentrated urine rich of urate so we can get orange colured in diaper sometimes.
4. Sometimes baby can cry and irritated before passing urine or stool because of weak bladder and anal canal muscles which is strengthen with time.
5. If baby cry every time during and after passing urine we have to consult doctor for urinary infection.
6. Red colured urine or stool is always pathological immediately consult your doctor.
7. Neonate can pass stool ten to twelves times a day if baby is active and accepting feed well. Once in a week interval is also normal for breast feed baby.
8. Ash coloured stool is always pathological it is due neonatal cholestheasis.
9. Sometimes breast feed baby passes green cloured stool, it is mainly due to consumption of formilk only. It is advisable feed one breast at a time so baby can get formilk, midmilk and hind milk.
10. Sometimes newborn baby pass small amount of stool during micturition or crying it is normal if baby is active and accepting feed well.