Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jatinder KaurYour feedback matters!
I want to get rid of pimple and it scars. What should I do? Often I get periodical cramps how should I deal with it? Or how can I get rid with the cramps permanently.
I ovulated on 12th. From 13th onwards my cervical mucus dried up. today is my day 21. And am still dry. What could be the reason.
Hi i Am not getting by periods for the past 1 years I decreased my weight now spotting is thr but still no heavy flow I masturbated many tyms I git fluids also but still prblm remains same can you help me.
Did you know that weak butts can cause knee pain?
Yes the stabilizers of knee are the butt muscles. Try strengthening your glutes to get rid of knee pain.
Note: You need a professional assistance while performing exercises.
My wife has not got in period since 2 month. I have checked pregnancy test two time. It resulted negative. Is there any problem?
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.
My period ended on 3rd of July and I had unprotected sex on 6th of July (midnight, so 7th). What are the chances of pregnancy and shall I take a pill? What should I ask for in the medical store. Im 19 years old.
With the advent of the internet and it's free nature, pornography has become one of the most viewed explicit contents of the internet. Though not made for adolescents, pornography is viewed by a large number of teenagers and young adults. Sex education is highly necessary for teens and young adults and pornography can never be substituted for sex education. Read more to find all about it.
- Pornography is an act: The porn industry like all other industries exists for profitability and actors who indulge in explicit sexual activities on screen are professionals and the scenes are entirely scripted. The purpose of sex education, which is to provide knowledge about a person's own sexuality is lost in porn. Similar to romantic movies, which are far off from reality, pornography is also a fantasy.
- Pornography is focused on the act itself: Sex education is not just learning about sexual activities or preferences, but also about learning reproductive sex, safe sex, reproductive health, birth control and also emotional relations and responsibilities. Pornography is graphic by its nature and does not provide any knowledge on these subjects, which are of utmost importance as comprehensive sex education is necessary for every single person.
- Pornography gives out the wrong message: The different positions or ways, which actors perform in pornography might be admirable, but it should be kept in mind that pornography has a purpose and it is not providing sex education to adolescents and young adults. When engaging in sexual activities with your partner, their level of comfort, their consent, and their preferences matter the most. So knowledge gained from pornography is in most cases faulty. Also keep in mind that there is a stark difference in what is shown in porn and what happens in real life.
I am 30 years old, got married this month. I am unable to insert my penis into her vagina as the moment I try to insert she is having severe pain n also my penis is hard though but when I try to insert the base of the penis gets bent and its very week n not hard enough to insert properly. I am newly married n worried coz m not even able to do intercourse once. Please help.
Mere last period date hai 26 April or do months hone wale hai lekin abhi tak periods nahi aaye .tell me the cause and cure of it?
My period was due on 26th nov. It was like 3 days late. I started getting period cramps on 29th but then I had sex that night and after that there's no cramps nothing. I am confused and worried both. What to do? We used protection. We had sex just after my periods got over last month. And also this month around 16-17 nov. All with protection. There's no chance of pregnancy right?
Tying your tubes or tubal sterilisation is also known as Tubal Ligation a process that may be carried out due to number of reasons. This kind of permanent birth control also includes cutting or blocking of the fallopian tubes so as to avoid pregnancy. With the help of this procedure, one can block the path along which the sperm travels in order to reach the egg and fertilise it. This procedure can be done at any time including right after childbirth. Read on to know more about tubal ligation.
Reasons: There are many reasons why this procedure may be conducted. This is usually done to prevent pregnancy on a permanent basis. However, it is important to remember that this procedure may not suit everyone. One alternative procedure is a hysteroscopic sterilisation, which involves the placement of a small coil in the fallopian tubes through a path formed via the cervix. With the help of this insert, scar tissue is formed, thus effectively blocking and sealing off the tubes.
Risk of Damage to Organs: There are many risks that can be borne due to the procedure of tubal ligation. One of the main issues remains potential damage to the bowels which can lead to gastrointestinal complications in the long run. Also, the bladder and surrounding blood vessels may undergo such damage.
Medical History: This procedure can cause further complications like excessive bleeding and others, if you have had surgery in the pelvic and abdominal area earlier, as the wounds may suffer inflammation if the procedure is recent enough. Also, if you have a medical history of obesity or diabetes, then this can create further complications after the procedure.
Anaesthesia: One can also have an allergic reaction to the anaesthesia that has been used during the procedure, which can pose complications during the recovery period.
Infection: If the wound does not heal properly, then there is a chance of catching infections in the area which can lead to excessive bleeding, pain and fever along with other complications that have to do with the procedure and the organs at play.
Chronic Pain: There is a risk of going through long term and chronic pelvic or abdominal pain after this surgery. This can become a debilitating problem in the long run, for the patient.
Guarantee: This procedure cannot prevent sexually transmitted diseases. Also, one must remember that less than one out of 100 women who go through this procedure, actually get pregnant. Yet, if you are relatively young when the procedure happens, there are higher chances of the procedure failing to prevent pregnancy. Also, in such cases, the risk of ectopic pregnancy increases quite significantly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
My pregnancy result came as weakly positive in urine test and my beta hcg count is 39.4. My last period was on Nov 3rd. Doctor told that it is not a healthy pregnancy. But I got my periods yesterday (after one month and thirteen days) with heavy bleeding and with period cramps. Guide me further. Is there a thing to worry.
Is Green Tea Killing Your Libido !!
Worldwide, green tea is actually a more commonly consumed beverage than coffee. One of the reasons for this is the possible health benefits of green tea, which contains antioxidants that can be helpful for their anti-inflammatory properties which may extend to inhibiting tumor cell growth. It appears that this effect may be related to testosterone levels, but consult with your doctor before using green tea for medical purposes.
The testosterone side effects of green tea may actually be indirectly linked to another hormone. High consumption of green tea can increase bloodstream levels of sex hormone binding globulin, or SHBG. SHBG is instrumental in the process of converting testosterone into dihydrotestosterone, or DHT.
The direct lowering of testosterone levels may be a side effect of green tea. According to a research, high levels of green tea inhibit the amount of testosterone hormone in rodents. Researchers were also able to discover that the effects could be reversed if the green tea concentration was lowered.
Green tea has been touted as a weight-loss aid. In a study, after rats were injected with epigallocatechin gallate, a derivative of green tea leaves, they consumed less food and lost over a fifth of their body weight, apart from this it was also noted that the levels of testosterone in the rats had also been lowered, though it was not determined if that was a contributor to the weight loss.