Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jaswant Rai SehgalYour feedback matters!
Am 20 years old male. From last 4 months am feeling depressed please a suggestion to overcome that depression. In this Case am not able to speak anyone around me. Pls give me a suggestion.
I had weight of around 59 kg almost 5 months ago and now it's around 70 kg This is a sudden increase in my weight Is it something like hormones changes at this age or its a disease Whether it will be under control automatically or I should exercise.
Dear Doctors please suggest which allopathy medicines should I take for Cervical spondylitis pain. My Son age is 24 years and he is not sound health and just stared this disease since few days back. Now he is suffering severe back pain and neck pain. Pls suggest the name of medicines with some exercise. Tks.
My nose starts bleeding in both summers and winters. I have been consulting doctors since childhood but they do not have any cure and reason for the same. I have been taking vitamin c tablets but no avail. Hope you suggest me how to cure and the reason behind it.
How to reduce face weight. Actually I'm not that much weight. Mine is 53. But face is getting bigger. Wanna reduce face weight. Can you please tell me some exercise to burn face fat.
Dear sir I want to increase my height so what is the best product of increasing the height my age is 23/ male.
My face is becoming darker as my body is not and if I go out I will look brighter to sun and in night it turns black only I hv issue with my face.
My wife having urine albumin 3+ at the time pregnancy, now she delivered a baby, now what should I do and what kind of medicine my wife has to take ?
I am 21 years old and I am taking Mass gainer powder. But now a doctor said it is harmful for health and it can make impotent. Tell me please should I use the Powder or not?
How I remove my face dig not a big dig its a small small dig in my face in less then 4 months time duration because my marriage date fix in January 2017 so I want to remove my dig and I want to know what is the processes of skin fair? I do not know name of medicine. But its costly and I tack the medicine under the guidance of skin specialist but not improve. Please help me.
Sweating during warm weather is very common, but if a person wakes up from bed soaked in sweat, it is not a pleasant feeling. It does not allow for a sound sleep, and may not always be related to warm weather.
There is no serious underlying medical issue, but it is always advisable to consult a doctor to get this corrected. The following are some common reasons that could lead to night sweats.
- Menopause: The hot flashes that are so popularly associated with menopause is one of the main reasons for night sweats. The presenting factors (woman, age, and other symptoms) should help arrive at this diagnosis. Hormonal levels can be checked to confirm if required. Even puberty and pregnancy can cause night sweats, due to hormonal level alterations.
- Infections: Most infections present with fever and night sweats are very common. Tuberculosis, osteomyelitis, endocarditis, influenza and even HIV can cause night sweats and hamper a person’s sleep. Most infections cause an increase in temperature, which is worse at night.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: The walls of the windpipe get narrowed, and the person might have short periods where the breathing just stops. These people are three times more likely to develop night sweats.
- Hypoglycemia: One of the most common symptoms of low blood sugar is night sweat. When the sugar drop happens during the time the person is sleeping, it is very common for the person to wake up soaked in sweat.
- Cancer: For some cancers, night sweats are one of the first warning signs. These cancers include lymphoma, and presence of symptoms like unexplained weight loss, fatigue, etc. should be addressed to rule out the possibility of cancer.
- Side effect of medications: Antidepressants, psychiatric drugs, anti-pyretic drugs, anti-virals, steroids, anti-diabetic medications, hormones, etc. can lead to night sweats. Suspected cases of night sweats should have their medications reviewed to see if any drug is causing the night sweats.
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease: GERD, as it is popularly known, can cause night sweats in addition to heartburn. They would also have other symptoms of indigestion, which will help in identifying the problem.
- Neurologic disorders: Stroke, neuropathy and anxiety disorders can cause night sweats and would require psychotherapy in addition to medications.
- Idiopathic: And despite all these possible reasons, if there is no identifiable reason, it is known as idiopathic hyperhidrosis (increased sweating). The person produces too much sweat without any known underlying cause and can even wake up at night soaked in sweat.
Management: Identifying the underlying cause is the first step in treatment. It may require hormonal corrections, changing or withdrawing the causative medications, treating associated conditions, etc., as the case may be.