Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jasvir Malik
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jasvir MalikYour feedback matters!
I have pimple marks and I went to my doctor he give me ac gel but after using that on my face rashes and red marks burning types are come how can I solve my problem today I am using quadriderm for this and that ac gel treatment I stopped plzz help me?
I get a cracking sound in my jaw at one side of my mouth when I open my mouth. It happens oftenly but it does not pains. So what it can be because of Do I need to worry about it.
Hi I am 26 year old man and from india I just had piles operation it was very small ball on at ractle and doctor said there is small piles in side so he did operation on the spot today is 8th day but after every passing toilet its really burn like hell he also given antibiotics by bottle but still I don't think so anything is working m really in pain every day so please suggest me something or any medicine which can heal my burn doctor also said that some rashes is inside please help me for this as its very painful and non barring please thanks.
I was suffering from panic attacks quite frequently, but they vanished off to maximum. My head is feeling quite good now, there is less effect of anxiety now. However I feel frightened in going out for a walk thinking that it may lead to my palpations to raise. I feel quite stinging irrigation exactly at left centre of chest and to its opposite of back side. Kindly tell me should I go for cardiology checkup as I had done same a year ago with every ECG and digital X ray found normal. Last x-ray I did in June and ECG too. Recently I consulted a physician who advised me to take lamplus and estivin medicine as course. My question is should I really be concerned about this stinging issue. moreover I feel quite energy less these days.
My mother is suffering from osteoporosis since many years and is now at an acute stage. The doctor has advised her to take an injection called terifac which needs to take for 6 months. My question is whether the same is required..
Hi. I would like to know the procedure for abortion for a girl (above 24 years) in india in her initial stages. Should parents have to give consent or how it is?
Hey there, well I'm born and raised in a Muslim family and culture, and it is common for us to circumcise male children while young, for some reasons I have not been circumcised yet, and my parents insist me to get it done, and I'm opposing. And I have read many articles on the net, claiming more disadvantages than the former. So can you please mention any real advantages or disadvantages of this practice and shed some light. And should I really need to get it done? And your answer is very valuable. Thanks in advance.
Dr., sir please provide me some best ointment for my hip pain I know this is only muscles pain I already finished my all checkup.
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a degenerative disease that progresses over time. It generally affects the fingers, feet, wrists, and ankles. It causes immobility due to inflammation and stiffness as well as severe pain. This is an autoimmune disease where the body mistakenly ends up attacking the joints instead of attacking bacteria and other substances as it normally should. Severe cartilage damage can be caused if this condition is not treated on time, which can make the spacing between the bones even smaller than usual.
Let us find out how one can tackle this condition.
- Rest: While there is still no cure for this condition, one can take a number of measures in order to tackle it. One of the foremost ways of managing this condition is with the help of rest and relaxation. It is important to get plenty of sleep so that you can keep the condition from getting worse. There are a number of relaxation exercises that will help you in sleeping better, especially if you have been having trouble sleeping due to the aches and pains.
- Exercise: Depending on the doctor’s recommendations, you will need to exercise on a regular basis so as to keep the motion in your joints intact for as long as possible. Muscle and joint strengthening exercises include swimming, walking, and even gentle stretching that can help in reducing muscle fatigue. This can make your muscles stronger and increase the range of motions as well.
- Ointments and Lotions: One can turn to gels and lotions which can be topically applied. These can be prescribed by the doctor as well, so that the pain is soothed and temporary relief from pain and stiffness may be experienced. These are also available in the form of sprays. These ointments, gels or lotions usually contain camphor, menthol, capsaicin and salicylates.
- Fish Oil Supplements: Pain and stiffness can be significantly reduced with the help of fish oil, as per many medical studies. Before adding fish oil supplements to your food, you will need to talk to your orthopaedic specialist to find out if it may interfere with any medication that you may be taking for the condition or any other related disorder.
- Plant Oils: Plant oils are also known to contain fatty acids known as gamma linolenic acid, which can give much relief when it comes to pain and stiffness, especially in the morning. One must remember, though, that excessive use of this oil can lead to liver damage. So it is imperative to speak with your doctor or therapist before taking any plant oils.
- Medications: Aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can help in containing the pain and inflammation for severe cases.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!