Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jaspreet Singh GillYour feedback matters!
If anyone have inorder teeth what will be the treatment? Age is about 35 years. Treatment should be for short period and it should not be painful.
Past some years like 4 year, I get sputum in morning as I wake up. After as I spit it out, there after I don't get it again. I do drink water approximately 8 to 10 litres per day is it because of that. Please suggest me some cure.
Mere daant me bahut dard hotaa hai aur neeche ke daant bahut tede mede hai unhe seedha kiyaa jaa sakta hai yanhi mai bahut pareshaan hu isi kaaran mai hansta nahi hoo mujhe bahut niraasha hoti hai apni hansi dekhkar mujhe upaay batayein.
I feel pain in my left lower jaw from 3-4 days. Whenever try to close or open my mouth there is popping sound occurs. Please help me overcome from this.
I am 23 years old. My teeth are a little yellow. When I went to a free dental checkup he told there is no problem in your teeth and gums although he suggested to get a gum cleanup. I brush 2 times daily with coalgate advanced. I would appreciate any suggestion.
I have mouth ulcer for about a month I am using vitamin b And iron tablets and orasep gel Still ulcer is huge in size but reduced as compare to 10days before Pls suggest.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.