Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jasmine Vohra
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jasmine VohraYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Anxiety and stress are regular occurrences that happen to all individuals in certain situations. But if these become habitual and take place in excessive frequency, then it is symptomatic of a psychological problem. Anxiety disorders require proper treatment through counseling and therapy for leading a healthy stress-free life.
Anxiety impacts each person at a different level and is accompanied by various types of irrational phobias. Hence it differs from case to case. There are a few general types into which anxiety disorders can be categorized. Some of these types are as follows:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD): This kind of anxiety is constant and vague and does not appear to stem from any specific factor. Those suffering from it are affected during all waking hours and even in sleep when it is disturbed and irregular due to unending stress.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD): A person suffering from ocd experiences uncontrollable compulsions and is unable to keep from obsessing over issues of trivial nature. This manifests itself in definite behavioral patterns which become rigid and inflexible.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): This is an extreme form of anxiety disorder that is caused when the patient experiences a traumatic event or life-threatening accident that leaves a mental scar. It takes the form of panic attacks, nightmares, sudden mental breakdowns, hyper vigilance, and excessive nervousness.
- Panic Disorder: The patients of this disorder experience sudden panic attacks which occur frequently without any specific trigger. It is also accompanied by the fear of having such attacks, as well as a fear of being in places from where it is difficult to escape in the event of an attack.
- Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD): Also known as social phobia, sad causes a person to be in constant fear of being negatively viewed by people. It involves constant fear of public humiliation and also gives rise to performance anxiety or stage fright.
How to Recognize An Anxiety Disorder?
There are many symptoms of anxiety disorders which have both physical and emotional symptoms. Following are the most common signs of chronic anxiety:
- Attacks of panic and fear
- Feelings of unease
- Heart palpitations
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Dizziness and Vertigo
- Feelings of Numbness or A Tingling Sensation
- Dryness of the Mouth
- Cold or Sweaty Palms
- Breathing Difficulties
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello I am suffering from pimples problem and also scars in my cheeks. Will patanjali neem ghan vati be helpful. And for how long I have to take this.
I am 15 year old and I am having weight about 69 kg .is my weight is perfect .if not please tell me some trick and idea and diets for loosing my weight.
I am 34 year male height 5'8" inch body weight 110kg and running chemist shop 7am to 10pm daily . In five year I put a weight 70 kg to 110kg so my depression about my weight.I am alcoholic in weak 2 time Wednesday and Sunday genetic heredity.We are fat people I want to reduce my weight kindly solve my problem give me dietary chart for me to reduce it .I will be very thankful to you.
I am 28 years old male. The problem. Is that from past 2 weeks my eyes are painting severely when is open my eyes after sleep. There would be some sort of itching or poking in my eyes. So I want it what actually the problem is.
Hello doctor I am having oily skin. And from about 15 days. My skin is generating too much oil whole day and from last week I am having small pimples in my forehead. Can you please suggest me something and recommend me some medicine to remove pimple marks and pimples.
I've got pigmentation from the past 4 years on my face. A faded black spot which started of small beside my left eye . Which now has grown down to my cheek. I've consulted various doctors with various treatments. But none worked. I've tried laser. I was advised creams . I was advised healthy food. But nothing seems to work. Please help . It's somehow is letting my self confidence down. . :(
Lybrate | Dr. Anil Patki speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY