Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Jasmine NandaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. I didn't get menses from last 3 months. I performed sex with my husband in november 2015 and after that I didn't got menses for two months. I made pregnancy test at home for two times but the result is negative later I got menses in January. From January till now I didn't got menses and I didn't performed sex with my husband from that time. Now I wanted to know that as I didn't got menses am I pregnant?
Counting calories is one of the most popular ways of dietary management for weight management. It is not always easy to do when you're out or pressed for time, may be in a situation like dinner party, hiking, etc.
Here are some basic guidelines to follow when straight calorie counting is impractical.
1. Eat foods that are filling and low in calories. That means, as often as possible, your meals and snacks should include whole grains, such as brown rice, whole-wheat bread, and oatmeal, as well as legumes, such as lentils and other beans. And don't forget to fill at least half your plate with fruits and vegetables.
2. When you eat meat, cut out fat and cut down portion sizes. Choose lean cuts of meat and modest amounts about 3 or 4 ounces per serving (which is roughly the size of your palm).
3. Avoid fried foods. Frying foods adds fat and calories. For stove top cooking, it's better either to stir-fry foods in a non-stick pan lightly coated with a cooking-oil spray or to braise them in broth or wine. Baking, broiling, and roasting are also great options.
4. Choose low-fat or fat less dairy foods. Milk, yogurt, and cheese are good sources of protein and calcium, but the whole-milk versions of these dairy products are very high in fat.
5. Avoid fast foods. Hamburgers, chicken nuggets, french fries, and other fast-food staples tend to promote weight gain for two reasons. First, they are high in fat, calories, or both. Second, the" value meals" available at many fast-food chains are often excessively large and tempt you to overeat.
6. Avoid high-calorie, low-nutrient snacks. Chips and other deep-fried snacks are high in fat and therefore calories. But even snacks labelled" low-fat" are often high in calories because they contain large amounts of sugars and other carbohydrates.
7. Watch what you drink. Regular sodas, fruit juices, and, especially, alcoholic beverages are high in calories.
Source: health beat (harvard medical school)
Hello doc, meri friend k abhi 3 months ki pregnancy miss hui h.uske 3 months bad jo ultrasound krwna tha usme heartbeat absent thi. Or d and c hui h. D and c abhi 3 august ko hui thi. Uske 3 din bad se uske breast me pain h.means these are not feeling good even touch. N some milky white water in a little amount secreting from these. Doc pls help what to do? Is any tension there?
I am 20 years old male, I can't sex with my partner. Even those it's our first time sex. I can try 3 or 4 times but I can't do sex, her whole is too small, its our first time sex sir please give me tips sir.
I had a skin tag removed from my vagina about 3 weeks ago. Now it looks like my vagina has been butchered and you can see my insides. How long does it take for a vagina to reshape and go back to looking norm?
I am married since 9months and was suffering from PCOS, and had allopathy medicines. Now I am having facial hair growth. I have sensitive skin also. Pls advise what to do for facial hair. Jow to ride it off for ever.
Hi, I'm 5 months pregnant and my thyroid level is 3.2. My gynecologist asked me to take 25 mg of thyronorm daily in empty stomach. My doubt is whether this thyroid level affect my baby by any means or will there be any complications in delivery? I started feeling the baby movement by 22 weeks and it's movement is less. It's my second pregnancy. First child is healthy.
Hi my wife have multiple fabroids in her uterus.....my current doctor is suggesting to remove them through laproscopy . What is your opinion. My wife is just 34 years old
I had got my last periods on 3rd march and it go over on 9th march. On 11th march I had oral sex with my bf and without condom he rubbed on my vagina n before perming he stopped. I have not got my periods yet I'm worried Am I pregnant Pls help If I am pregnant what will I need to do? Pls tell me the ways to test if I'm pregnant or not.
I am 28 year female After delivery four months back my pee is of yellow colour. Is there any problem.
She has a problem of white bleeding from few days back and it getting pain down part so please give advice what to do and why this is happening.
Hello doctor I am 31years old. I have problem my monthly period is not regular sometime its come after month sometime afer two months please suggest me what can I do for its regularity.
My wife 42, her lazt LMP 5 may, after that she conceive, on july 1, she had to undergo abortion, she starts MALA D on 5 july. We used condom in parallel to avoid pregnancy, but she stops Mala d three days ago, so that after three days mensuration cycles starts and in these three days we do unprotected sex. When cycle will start as per LMP, if there any chances of pregnancy in last days pl guide.
1) eat foods rich in protein like milk and milk product, eggs, chicken, meat.
2) eat energy dense foods like nuts, dates, potato, halwa, kheer etc.
3) eat fruits high in energy like banana, chickoo, sitaphal, mango, grapes.
4) eat two servings of pulses in a day esp. Soybean and urad dal.
5) have proper rest.
If you are looking out for proper meal plan and guaranteed weight gain results, click on consult privately.
Are you pregnant and planning on having a natural childbirth? There are several things to keep in mind when considering a natural childbirth. Natural birth involves no interventions and drugs and you need to prepare well for it. Here are some important tips you should follow, if you want to have a natural childbirth:
- Choose a birth environment of your choice: You should choose a safe place for giving birth. Many women feel more secure at home and prefer it as the place for giving birth, while some choose a hospital.
- Choose a care provider you trust: It is important for you to choose a trustworthy care provider, who will make you feel at ease and will pay respect to your wishes. In the case of giving birth in a hospital, you can opt for hiring a doula.
- Prepare your body: It is important to prepare your body physically before natural childbirth. Pregnancy is quite exhausting and makes you want to refrain from activities, but you should walk for some time every day to keep fit. Keeping your body in good shape will help you with stamina during delivery.
- Ice Game: You can play the ice game with your partner. It is a game designed to give you a glimpse of how to handle labor pain. This is more of an assessment, meant for giving you an idea about coping with pain of contractions. This method is also ideal for learning to deal with pain.
- Educate yourself: It is important for you to read a lot about pregnancy. You should read from the Internet and also from books and stories related to natural childbirth.
- Be positive: It is very important for you to maintain a positive state of mind, prior to your natural childbirth. You need to be determined and strong and reiterate to yourself that you are strong and will be able to cope with the process.
- Coping strategies: Learn about various coping strategies. Keeping your jaw relaxed, horse lips, and low moaning are some strategies you can try.
- Avoid cervical checks: Try avoiding cervical checks as much as possible, as they are not always a progressive measure. You do not have to be too much focused on dilation numbers.
- Prepare your partner: Your partner also has to play an important role during your childbirth. You should make him learn all the major facts regarding natural childbirth and let him know about your expectations and hopes for labor.
- Change positions during labor: You should try different positions during labor, and not think of being silly.
It is also important for you to get rid of preconceived ideas of natural childbirth from your mind. The process is different in different women, and you must embrace it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.