Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in New Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
My gums are bleeding. But when I have a close look there's nothing! Im not sure why is it happening. When I wake up in the morning I spit a mixture of blood and saliva with an bad odour from my mouth. Even if I brush, the freshness lasts only for a few hours. Please help.
I am now 22 year old and I always having a mouth sore when im changing my toothpaste. What does the best that I can do to get rid of it?
Dear sir, my name is Avinash. Age 23 year. My mouth is always smell. I am mouth frees daily but bad smell please answer me.
1. Plantago: plantago is an efficient remedy for toothaches that is accompanied by tooth sensitivity, increased salivation and swollen cheeks. Plantage can be taken in the form of pills or applied externally on the tooth that is paining.
2. Silicea: silicea is the ideal homeopathic remedy to treat tooth abscesses and their accompanying toothaches. It addresses the collection of pus around the root of the tooth and hence controls the pain. Silicea is also useful against toothaches that are aggravated by cold water.
3. Chamomilla: if the toothache is unbearable and affects not one, but an entire row of teeth, chamomilla is what you need. It is also beneficial for toothaches that are aggravated by the intake of warm drinks.
4. Hekla lava: a toothache that is associated with a swollen jaw can be treated with hecla lava. This homeopathic remedy will relieve both the pain in the tooth and the swelling of the jaw.
5. Calcarea fluorica: homeopathic medicine can be used to treat not only a toothache, but also the decaying of a tooth. Calcarea fluorica is known to slow the decay of tooth enamel. It also prevents the flaking of enamel and is has a beneficial impact on people who have enamel deficiency.
6. Staphysagria: unhealthy gums and retracted gums are common causes for tooth decay. Staphisagria is a homeopathic remedy that can treat the drawing of tooth roots in such cases and the pain associated with them. It also addresses the formation of excessive plaque.
7. Arnica: arnica addresses the toothache and bleeding that follows a tooth extraction and the filling of dental cavities. It is also very useful against the pain and swelling of the gums that accompanies wearing false teeth.
Homeopathic remedies for toothaches offer fast pain relief. Since, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects, it can be safely administered to both children and adults. However, a tooth ache should never be ignored so do not replace a visit to the dentist with self medicated homeopathy.
Hi sir I am suffered one problem. My mouth under tounge and teeth skin. There is small red dots. So more problem to eat and drink. Please tell me what I do.
Why it's more important to brush your teeth in the night than in the morning
Most people wake up every morning and stumble to wash their teeth first thing. Do you believe that brushing your teeth in the morning is sufficient to keep your mouth healthy?
While it is important to brush your teeth in the morning for good oral hygiene, what goes on in your mouth all night is even more important. Brushing your teeth once a day is barely enough to maintain perfect oral hygiene. By brushing twice a day you can make the difference.
Do you know why it can be important to brush at night since you are only about to sleep?
Here are a few things that brushing before bed does.
1. Reduces acid build up
Everyone has acid being constantly produced in their mouths. The saliva secreted contains calcium which neutralizes the acid being built up. At night the saliva secretion slows down which allows the acids to get accumulated. The acids keep corroding the teeth all night. When you brush your teeth, the fluoride present in the toothpaste stimulates saliva secretion. So by brushing before bed you ensure that the saliva secretion does not fall drastically. In the process you prevent your teeth from getting corroded.
2. Reduces bacterial multiplication
The saliva in our mouth not only neutralizes the acid it reduces bacteria from multiplying as well. During the reduced saliva production, as you sleep, the bacteria in your mouth multiply manifold and attack your teeth and gums. This is why keeping your saliva secretion regular by brushing before bed is of utmost importance.
3. Reduces the decay of food particles
After you have your dinner just rinsing your mouth is not enough. Tiny food particles that get stuck in your teeth rot overnight. It is best to go to bed with a clean mouth rather than a mouth with tiny decaying food particles.
No matter how much of a task it might seem like, brushing at night is as important, if not more important, than brushing in the morning.