Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jasmeen Kaur
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jasmeen KaurYour feedback matters!
Am masturbate daily for the past 11 years nw suffering from erectile dysfunction. Can restore my erection back by doing kegel exercise? Is there any side effects on kegel exercises? Where do I learn kegel exercises?
Hi doctor My husband has no desire for sex. He is 31 year old. We are married since 1 year bt we had not intercourse wat could be done.
Hey am facing problem with my low Hight I want increase my Hight and personality my age 22 which specialist I have to consult suggest me please.
My age is 24 years but my weight is 49 kgs. I am very unsatisfied with my heath. How to get healthy? How can I gain weight naturally?
Love making during pregnancy is less talked about because it is a customary to distance pregnant ladies from intimacy. Many women even find it very uncomfortable to have sex during the pregnancy period as their body gets bigger. However, there are other ways you and your partner can opt for to satisfy your needs like caressing, holding each other and kissing. There are some partners who feel sex during pregnancy is the best moment for sex, while there are others who are feared and have their own concerns.
Sex During Pregnancy
Sex during pregnancy should be avoided. If at all done should be gentle, it should avoid pressing abdomen. However, it is safe in second trimester if woman is comfortable. Yes, it is alright for partners to have sex from second trimester onwards, if the woman has had a healthy pregnancy. This is because the thick mucus plug which seals the cervix in pregnant women safeguards the baby against any infection. The strong muscles of the uterus as well as the amniotic sac, keep the little one safe in the womb. NO damage can be caused by the penis of your partner to the baby while having sex. Women can feel some movement of their baby after orgasm. Couples need not worry about the baby, as in no case it would provide discomfort to the baby. The chances of having a premature baby are reduced at times by having sex regularly.
Conditions to Avoid Sex
- The conditions in pregnancy when it is better to avoid sex mainly include times when any spotting or bleeding occurs during early pregnancy. In such a case, the Doctors advise not to have sex for at least 14 weeks.
- Your doctor may even advise a pregnant woman not to have sex if she has a history of cervical illness, has had heavy bleeding, had a vaginal infection, and in case of low lying placenta.
- Pregnant woman experiencing frequent abdominal pain or cramps must also avoid sex during their pregnancy.
Sexual Behavior to Avoid During Pregnancy
- There are 2 ways that are not safe and must be avoided while having sex during pregnancy. The first way is oral sex. Any pregnant woman must not allow their spouse to blow air into the vaginal region. Blowing air into the vagina can cause air embolism, and this can be potentially serious for the mother as well as the baby.
- Pregnant women should not have sex with partners who have unknown sexual history as there are chances that he is infected with sexually transmitted diseases like HIV or Herpes. The diseases can be easily transmitted to the baby if you have sex with such a partner. It is better to avoid any complications and stay away from sex during the pregnancy period.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.