Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jasi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JasiYour feedback matters!
I was diagnosed with SLE in 1994. I am on omnacortil 10 mg. I have now been diagnosed with meniers disease and have vertigo. I have small cysts in my left breast and they bleed once in 10 days. I have a poor vision now and am dizzy. please help.
Hi i am suffering from scabies Suggest me some medicine for scabies . How I can get relief from scabies.
Is every body has a hiv index value of hiv test. My index value is .o9. Different between 0.0 and 0.1 index value?
I am 30 years old and married. My wife is pregnant (6 months) and from past 5 months I haven't had sex. My sexual arousing is increasing day by day. I do sometimes masturbation but is it good to have often? What shall I do? Please advise.
Hey doctor I have itching problem in my whole body I am so allergic with oil and meat What precautions should I take to cure this I am so tired with this symptom Did my blood get infected Or its bcoz of tension Coz I think a lot What is d reason of itching in my whole body I also do not like to eat outside junk food.
My wife has lost her sexual desire. She does not get ready for sexual intercourse. Earlier she usually get ready almost on every third day but now even not in ten days.
My mother is facing abdominal pain and loose motion since last 15 days please suggest me some solution or what should she do.
Hi Sir, I am 29 years old. I have 5 inch penis and sometime it become more smaller. I just want so as to grow it up to 1 inch. Is bathmate pump or vacuum pump helpful. Is there any side effects of it? Please give me helpful suggestion.
Erectile dysfunction is an unfortunate situation that all men would like to avoid. Erectile dysfunction is clearly related to a man's penis health, and there are several factors which can bring it about. There also are numerous conditions and situations associated with it. Now a recent study suggests that men with a bipolar condition may be at an increased risk of erectile dysfunction.
What is bipolar disorder(BD)?
BD is one of many medical terms with which the general public has a general acquaintance but may not have a great understanding of. Sometimes called manic-depressive illness, BD is, according to the National Institutes of Mental Health (NIMH), "a brain disorder that causes unusual shifts in mood, energy, activity levels, and the ability to carry out day-to-day tasks."
When a person has BD, they are frequently subject to changes, often sudden and severe, in their mood, energy and activity levels. If they are experiencing a "manic episode," they are in a very "up" mood, seemingly very happy and energetic. A "depressive" episode means the opposite - a "down" feeling where they feel sad, listless and hopeless. The severity of these moods can change, and a bipolar person can switch between them rapidly sometimes; this is what is known as experiencing "mood swings."
Scientists are still studying and learning more about BD, including what causes it. There definitely seems to be a genetic component, although genes alone are not the only cause. Their also seems to be a difference in the way the brain of a bipolar person is structured and functions, compared to the brain of a non-bipolar individual.
Bipolar condition and erectile dysfunction
- A study from Taiwan, entitled "Newly Diagnosed BD and the Subsequent Risk of Erectile Dysfunction: A Nationwide Cohort Study" looked at the data associated with 5,150 men at the time when they were newly diagnosed with BD. The doctors then found data on two non-bipolar men for each identified bipolar man, matching them based on various characteristics (age, background, etc.) They then looked the two groups to see what they could find.
- In the control group of non-bipolar men, erectile dysfunction was present in 0.95% of the group. Among the men newly-diagnosed with bipolar disorder, the rate was 2.12%. (Men who were newly diagnosed with bipolar order were used because they would not then have been receiving treatment for their bipolar disorder. Once they begin receiving mediation to treat their bipolar disorder, it is possible that the medication could be the cause of erectile dysfunction, which would skew the results.)
- The study does have limitations, of course, and both the 0.95% and 2.12% rates of erectile dysfunction are much smaller than would normally be expected. So it may turn out that men with bipolar disorder do not have a greater risk.
- But whatever the case, a man with bipolar disorder or erectile dysfunction (or both) should see the appropriate medical professional to obtain treatment and help. An early diagnosis means that an effective treatment plan can be developed more quickly.
- Even if a man has neither bipolar disorder nor erectile dysfunction, he still needs to keep an eye on his penis health. Daily application of a top tier penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help. The best crème will contain both L-arginine and L-carnitine. L-arginine is an amino acid which helps produce nitric oxide; this in turn helps penis blood vessels expand to accommodate increased blood flow. L-carnitine has neuroprotective properties which make it ideal for protecting the penis from loss of sensation from rough handling or over-aggressive activity in bed.