Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jasbir ChandawanaYour feedback matters!
Men and women look differently, act differently, dress differently and even communicate in dissimilar ways. Therefore, it's no surprise that their reaction to sex should be different. While men's minds and genitals are usually in alignment, women are less likely to have a link between their mind and genital area. This is because of one of the most complex creations of nature is the human brain, and there are subtle differences in its reactions to different things for both men and women.
How different are the reactions of both the genders to sex?
A study carried out by a psychology professor at queen's university, Meredith chiversk, revealed that while in men the mind and body seem to be in tune with each other, a woman's mind and genitals sometimes respond oppositely to sexual arousal.
What is the reason for this difference in responding?
Firstly, in the case of women, oxytocin (also known as intimacy/cuddle hormone) is released during sex and this hormone encourages bonding and empathy, which leads to an increased feeling of bonding and intimacy.
In the case of men the brain releases more of a hormone, which can make them susceptible to sex addiction. When a man has an orgasm, the main hormone which is released is dopamine (pleasure hormone) and this surge can be addictive.
Men's arousal pattern has repeatedly emphasized their sensitivity to visual stimuli. As soon as the lust-inspiring image registers in their brain, they become turned on, not only physically but also psychologically. Exposure to such erotic stimuli immediately activates that part of their brain that is related to getting an erection. Women, on the other hand, react differently to different stimuli, with their responses varying from emotional to sexual or a mix of both.
The study made use of a total of 134 previous studies of which approximately 1, 900 men and 2, 500 women were a part to come to this conclusion. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am 19 years old women since 2 days experiencing weird sensation in my uterus after having sex for the first time one day later im experiencing this urge to pee and when I do go to pee I hardly pee. I think its a urine infection what should I do help.
Hi, I've a 5 month baby. I think that my breast milk supply is not enough for my baby. So I want to know how I can increase my breast milk supply. Means what food I should take or anything else to increase breast milk?
I am 35 years married female. For the first time I missed my periods. Last month my period got started on 14th and on 27th I removed my multiload which was for 3 years. But till now I am not having any signs of going to be periods as usually my period starts before the last months date. Kindly advise. What could be the reason.
I am 23 year old female, avg built ,bmi 19, have problem of underdeveloped breasts. Plzz help. Menstruation is regular of 4 days with 30 days cycle.
I had TAH and BSO (Hysterectomy) done on 21st 2015. I resumed normal work on 24th itself, surgery was painless, medicines administered till 31st Dec'15. Do not lift heavy weights etc. I had no b. P. No sugar, ECG was normal. I am doing swimming now in Ganga water almost daily and itching pain inside the horizontal incision subsides. At times I get some itching sensation i. E. Tingling sensation inside. But it is not at all unbearable. I live mostly on fruits and liquid diet. Breathing rate being 3 to 4 times per minute. Should I take any medicine? Please advise me in this regard.
Is it normal to have hurt burn constipation and excessive (sometime) white discharge during pregnancy.
During pregnancy in 4 th month, came to know dat I have thyroid hormonal imbalance, my question is this hormonal imbalance will continue after delivery, and also my baby will also have any impact?
I am 23 and my wife 20. During intercourse my wife does not get any pleasure. But when I do from outside means rubbing penis around vaginal opening and clitoris. She is having pleasure. So give me some solution so she can have pleasure during intercourse.
Hi I am 38 years old we are planning for 2nd baby please give us reply i have to concern to the doctor first or what can we do
Hi I am working woman, I got married 1 year back, and we do not want baby for 2 yrs, but unfortunately I got pregnant and it was 6 weeks running, but as we do not want baby I took tablet name (Mifepristone and Misoprostol) once in my life, that too half tablet I took, I was afraid of taken that, so both tablets I took half-half (not full). And it works successfully. And also sometimes I used to take papaya after sexual intercourse. As we do not use any protection. And papaya always works fine. As it is a great fruit which wash out everything. I always natural remedies we have sexual intercourse anytime that too before my menstrual itself. So my question is do all these effects in future if we plan for a baby?
I am suffering from pcod (polyscitic ovary disease. My periods occurs within the interval of 2 months. And bleeding continues whole month. My doc had suggested me to take premolt and regestrone. Plssss tell me is it safe fr me to take those medicines. I am too much confused because these are the periods control medicine and I do not wanna pause my periods fr a short interval of time. Plss help me.
Hello doctor I have done sex with my lover in the menses time is there any chances to get pregnancy .she menses start at 19-10-2016 and sex done on 23-10-2016.
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, life style related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla: A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha: An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth.