Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jasbir ChandawanaYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old but my breast size it not proper. When I attained puberty I founded a ball kind of thing in my right breast but with time it disappeared. But till now the size has not grown properly. Can you suggest me some remedy?
I'm on my period but I'm having extremely light period blood. Also my periods have been irregular. I feel some pressure down there just to check a little period blood sticking. I'm worried.
Financially unstable. Me and my husband are working to keep the show running at 30 and 31 respectively. I have still never not felt that I want kids. I am not a baby friendly person while my husband loves children. What can go wrong with my health if I chose not to have kids ever?
There is quite travelling days ahead for my wife on April month. Incase if her periods are missed that day would be her 45th day. Would you still suggest to travel because those are family functions. Or should we avoid travelling on those days. Please give me a clear reply.
Hi im 28 Yrs im trying to conceive for past 5 months but I couldn't make it. I have regular periods of 28 days cycle. But doesn't know where we are lacking kindly help us with proper guidelines.
I have sex with my g/f using 2 nos condom and also sperm throw outside, but she did not get period 10 days to go, what is the problem?
My wife's period circle is 29 days. Today 33 days. Period not comes. She is pregnant or not. How we know? What is the symptoms of pregnancy in 34 days.
Hello. I am 22 year old. I have not come in contact with my partner's sperm but attempted to have sex. (6th april) I usually get regular periods and my date for this month is 24th but so far I have not got it. Im worried because usually my periods come 3-4 days earlier. I dont wish to get pregnant. Kindly help me. Thanks
A cut on your skin can be seen by the naked eye, but injuries and infections to internal organs are not so easily visible to the eye. The procedure to view and operate on the body’s internal organs is known as an endoscopy. An endoscopy is performed using a flexible tube with a camera attached at one end known as an endoscope. This is inserted into the body though a natural opening in the body such as the mouth or through a small incision on the body.
While the camera gives the doctor a view of the internal organs, forceps or a pair of scissors can be used to operate or remove tissue that needs to be biopsied. Since an endoscopy is performed without making large incisions, it negates the development of scarring.
Types of Endoscopies
Endoscopies can be used for both diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. It is also one of the means for early detection of cancer. There are 11 main types of endoscopies which include:
1. Arthroscopy: This is used to get a closer look at joints. In such cases, the endoscope is inserted into a small incision near the joint being examined.
2. Bronchoscopy: This procedure is used to examine a patient’s lungs. It involves the insertion of a scope into the nose or mouth to give a view of the lungs.
3. Colonoscopy: In this procedure, a scope is inserted through the anus to get a view of the colon.
4. Cystoscopy: When the bladder needs to be examined closely, an endoscope is inserted through the urethra. This is known as a cystoscopy.
5. Enteroscopy: This is a procedure where the scope is inserted through the mouth or anus to get a look at the small intestines.
6. Hysteroscopy: Here a scope is inserted through the vagina to get a look at the inside of the uterus.
7. Laparoscopy: It is an endoscopy to examine the abdominal area is known as a laparoscopy. This scope is inserted through an incision in the abdomen.
9. Mediastinoscopy: By inserting a scope into an incision above the breastbone, doctors can get a look at the area between the lungs. This is known as a mediastinoscopy.
10. Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy: Examining the esophagus and upper intestinal tract by inserting a scope through the mouth is known as an upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.
11. Ureteroscopy: This procedure is used to examine the patient’s ureter by inserting a scope through the urethra.