Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jasbeer SinghYour feedback matters!
Swine flu is a influenja viral infection like any other influenja infection and settles down in 5 days with rest and paracetamol sos and lot of fluid intake.If there is persistent high fever ,not settling in 5 days,breathlessness ,excessive cough, blood in sputum,lethargy or disorientation then it is cause for worry and report to tertiary care hospital.
There is a lump below right breast of my mother. Though it is not paining but we want to know why is it so? Doctors said it is a level 1 lymph nodes which is a sign of cancer. We are confused. Please tell us which hospital should we go to and to which doctor should we consult? Please tell us.
I have asthma I will barely sleep some nights how can I cure my breathing problem. I use betnesol tablets from my childhood to control it but I heard that it is cause side effects. Because I am turned into skinny personality day by day.
I am 16 year old girl. and I feel lumps in my left breast. I am scared to tell my mom that something is weird with breast. What should I do? is that lump a breast cancer?
I am 22 male. I will due maturation 10_15 times in month.in sex 2_3mnts sperm will leak out. HW to improve.
I have mild cold for 365days always when I asked doctor. He says allergy how to get rid of this? Is it ny permanent solution available?
Sir mujhe koi problm nahi h pr mujhe jukham bhot jldi ho jata h mene sare test bhi karaye pr kuch nahi mila pr ye problm chlti aa rahi h or sir sath me khansi bhi ho jati h har bar or khansi niklne m bhot tim lg jata h 1 sal m 5 se 6 bar to hoti hi hai please sir kuch help kre.
What should be the normal length of penis and testis for my age. I am 22 years old. I also want to ask how can I increase my testosterone level with food? Which type of food should eat? Also suggest me some medicine. Thanks.
I am 23 years. I would like to know the one crucial factor that will lead to diabetes. Does staying in urban or rural impact diabetes since I stay in a city. Also want to know how to stay away from diabetes ?
I am having my albumin (+) puss cells plenty. Doctor said albumin (+) no need to worry. But my hands and legs are swelling this is surely kidney failure or urine infection. please help me sir/madam.
My father has problem when they go for bathroom they face problem while urine .they test ultrasound dctr said that there s some problem in they use wrd gdud like ths kindly suggest some medicine bcz in our city mostly doctors are commison based.
I want to know that my grand father suffering from throat problem.Respiration problem due to increasing mass.How many percent of cancer possibilities.Some docter suggest foe biospy. Tell me some solution what i do ?
Myself 33 yers male. Married for 4.5 yrs. During intercourse I am undergoing early ejaculation. It is taking hardly 2 min to cum out. Help me with your valuable suggestion.
Hi sir my back foot is paining badly at early morning wen we wake up I can't walk also one step my age s 29 now only I am getting prblm pls help I consulted doctor but thy r telling to exercise n gave tablet after 1 month I have to go suggest some remedy for this pls.
While you may be worried about being affected with coronary diseases just because your forefathers suffered from it, there are various factors that are absolutely in your sole control. With a little change in lifestyle and following a well-regulated routine, you can easily keep your hereditary cardiac diseases at bay.
- Take a Healthy Diet Regularly: Increase the amount of green leafy vegetables and colourful fruits in your regular diet as they are rich in phytonutrients and other anti-oxidants, vitamins, fibres, minerals as well as anti-inflammatory molecules that would increase your immunity.
- Regulate Your Blood-Sugar Level: Studies show that blood sugar is a great contributor to cardiac diseases. So try to replace your high-carb diet with loads of fibre, protein and healthy fats to keep your blood-sugar level in control.
- Increase the Intake of Fibre: Try to increase the amount of fibre in your food chart by having lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and soya so that it amounts up to at least 50 grams a day. You may even include fibre supplements in your diet.
- Stay Away From Processed and Junk Food: We know you are crazy about fast food, but you must also include sodas, processed jams, fruit juices and soft drinks as well, which are the greatest contributors to diabetes and in turn lead to heart diseases.
- Increase the Intake of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Try to include cold-water fish like sardine, salmon and herring along with flax seeds and sea weeds. This 'good' fat would keep your cholesterol level in check and lower down the amount of malicious LDL levels and transform them into harmless LDL particles.
- Get Rid of all Hydrogenated Food: This implies that you should abstain from having cookies, margarine, baked stuff and crackers. Don't be fooled by the label saying, "no trans-fat" and instead look for healthy coconut, olive or sesame oil.
- Abstain from Consuming Alcohol: Alcohol can do no good to any organ of your body. Instead, it triggers the amount of triglycerides, causes fatty liver and creates sugar imbalance in your body. By reducing alcohol consumption you can reduce inflammation, which causes various chronic diseases.
- Have good quality supplements: Along with having a healthy diet and workout, you must try to take in multivitamin and mineral supplements regularly to keep fit and active all around the year.
- Exercise Regularly: Researches report that a minimum of half an hour's exercise is required by our body regularly. After all, the heart is a muscle, and you must work out regularly to keep it healthy for a longer span.
- Manage your Stress Levels: Stress alone can lead to a fatal heart attack without prior signal. Take the time out to indulge in yoga, meditation, tai chi or anything that would keep your stress levels under control and help you to lead a happier, healthier life.
These 10 easy ways will help you to prevent cardiac diseases; but you must consult a responsive cardiologist at the earliest.