Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jasbeer Singh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jasbeer SinghYour feedback matters!
Respect sir/madam, My penis is not becoming straight from 2-3 days. It stays small like small boy have. It not becoming straight at all. Please suggest me some medicine and other necessary steps. And please suggest in detail with proper explanation. Thanking You. Hope for positive reply.
Hi, I am 25 years female. Nowadays many people are suffering from skin fungus. I am also facing the same issue, I got infected near my thighs and my pubic area and also my mom is facing same issue Please recommend some cream or home remedy to get rid soon.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Dear sir, Greeting's of the day My penis size is 5" is it small. Can I get bigger through any medicine or exercise. Please help me.
My mother is suffering from bipolar disorder-mania for many years starting from age 18. Now around 49. It's normal most of the time but will happen many time in a year and will continue for one or two weeks. Is there any permanent solution or new findings or medicins for this problem sir. I'm at 27 now. Son.is there any possibility of inheritance for me in any manner in future sir? I have a sister at 28 also normal now.
How can I check whether I have hernia. And I want to know the symptoms and further causes of it. Does it affects the my sex organ. Please help me. Thanks.
Viral hepatitis can invade the human body in a variety of ways, but it is in your hands to prevent this infection from intruding your body and mess with your health. Hepatitis is a disease which takes a toll on the human liver. There are 5 different types of hepatitis from Hepatitis A to E, but there are ways you can take to prevent yourself against the same, such as:
- Know how the Hepatitis spread: On the basis of the different types of Hepatitis, there are two main ways by which hepatitis gets its way from one person to another, contact with infected blood and body fluid as well as contact with the infected stool. It is important to note here that Hepatitis A and E are carried through the faeces of the affected individual. Also, a person may get infected with Hepatitis A and E even if you consume contaminated food and water. Hepatitis B, C along with D can also spread through the infected blood. Even though sexual contact doesn’t always infect a person with Hepatitis, it should be considered a critical route of exposure.
- Get the proper immunization: There are vaccines available all across the world to prevent spreading Hepatitis A and B. But it is crucial to point here that it is not possible to prevent Hepatitis C and D and sometimes Hepatitis E as well. But the Hepatitis C can be cured when the patient has received effective anti-viral medications. There are no vaccinations for the Hepatitis D but the virus causing this infection requires Hepatitis B for survival. Therefore, getting vaccinated against Hepatitis B will help prevent the disease from affecting you.
- Get the right precautions while travelling: When travelling, no one can tell whether you will get access to clean and purified water. Water contaminated with impurities can lead to Hepatitis A as well as E. You should take proper precautions and immunizations in the first place. If you are going to a place that doesn’t have access to clean water, you should steer clear from ice cubes, running tap water, cut fruits and raw vegetables which may have been cleaned in the water with impurities.
- Practice safe intercourse to reduce the risk of Hepatitis: Even though contact with blood and body fluid is the main route of transmission of Hepatitis germs, various types of Hepatitis can also spread through sexual contact. It is important to use protection to minimize the risk of hepatitis. People who are at a greater risk of becoming infected with the disease are homosexual men, sexual partners of the person who is already infected and individuals with numerous sex partners.
- Limit the consumption of drugs and alcohol: Apart from the hepatitis virus, substances which are toxic to the human liver can lead to damage and inflammation to the liver. In case an individual has viral hepatitis, then the liver must not be exposed to any kind of toxins which can intensify the intoxication. Exercise caution in this regard.
By being aware and taking necessary precaution, getting affected by hepatitis can be prevented. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.