Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jangid Skin Ex.Sr A.I.I.M.S.
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jangid Skin Ex.Sr A.I.I.M.S.Your feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Pimple, Acne and oily skin i hardly feel that these problem can impact a guy life too! being a guy going to college hangout with friends i must! and crush on girl is common for teens so, when i approach to girl he rejected me when i asked the reason she said that your looks are not good you are having face marks which completly devasted me and from that moment i decided to get rid of this acne problem so, i reached dr. jangid and his medications and simple lifestyle advices really help me! and boost my confidence now iam started getting girls proposals!
My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. I was suffering from hair fall for such a long time. I consulted Dr Jangid , he is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. I remember, I read an article of Dr Jangid in the paper and made contact. With great easehe explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the hair growth treatment.
I was looking for a doctor who can give me the best skin whitening treatment. One of my friends recommended Dr Jangit who is a well known Dermatologist in New Delhi. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. He has helped me immensly with the treatment he provided. The complete process of skin whitening treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. I owe him a big thank for this.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hair loss. Thanks to Dr Jangid for the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. Someone from the office, referred us Dr Jangid. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing hair loss treatment was very relaxing. Dr Jangid has broad knowledge in the field of Dermatology.
Being a Girl in an Marketing professional wher i have to intercat with clients face to face the looks and personality always matter. For the last 3 months this acne problem started and effecting my face and confidence while dealing with clients. So, i consult to Dr. Jangid who understand my concern and his medications starts making effect from day 1 and i lalso starts seeing changes in my skin it become soft and flawless.
Dr. Jangid Hair removal laser treatment works like a magic for me, being a woman having facial hair on lower chin always embrassed me even my huband started making fun me so, after i reached Dr. jangid explaing my concern and asked me go through laser hair removal treatment which is quick and painless, thanks to doctor for bring back my confidence and now my skin is flawless and now iam living my life to the fullest.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my hair fall. I consulted Dr Jangid,he is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call him in case of emergency. From quite some time i was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it. Both dR Jangid and staff were very helpful. With the help of his treatment for hair fall I am feeling so great. Jangid has is very knoeldgeable dermatologist.
Dr. Jangid provides answers that are knowledgeable, very helpful, thorough, caring and professional. Dear Sir, Thanks a ton for taking the time to reply and explain the entire case in real detail. I'm impressed with your knowledge along with the professional language. I shall certainly work on your guidance. Your words are simply perfect & phenomenal. Regards, Esha Gupta.
Vijay Kr Sharma
The treatment given for my daughter for acne scars was excellent. Dr Jangid has great concern for his/her patents which is really appreciable. He has state-of-the-art clinic with ultra modern equipments. I thank him from the core of my heart for the excellent treatment and strongly recommend him for any skin related issues. All the best and keep it up!
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my unwanted hair. I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time. The overall atmosphere in the Skinqure is very soothing. His laser hair removal treatment suited me the best .Dr Jangid has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference.
I was suffering from hair loss from quite long for which I chose to consult Dr Jangid. The SkinQurel was so nicely made. I am almost my normal self post the hair transplant treatment and for that Dr Jangid is the reason. The staff was very attentive to my needs. Dr Jangid has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail.
The oily skin problem was increasing day by day. His treatment has helped me immensely. The nurses at the Skinqure were really helpful. I searched Dr Jangid online and saw his reviews. The Skinqure was equipped with various facilities. He is very professional and is a really patient listener. he has expert knowledge in the field.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of greying hair. His advice and treatment for greying hair has helped me immensely. The entire SkinQure was spotlessly, clean. The entire SkinQure is very nicely designed. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Jangid certainly knows the in and out of his speciality.
Being a guy i hardly care for my skin but at the age of 18 this acne problem started on my face and my my firends started making fun of me and teasing my thats why i started seraching for the beast acne treatment doctor in Delhi and my serach end to Dr. Jangid his medication really help me to get rid of this acne problem.
Being a business person i hardly pay attention to my health and body so, i keep ignoring this cyst problem in my underarms, which keeps on growing day by day but when the pain become unbearable i visited to Dr. Jangid his medications starts giving results and withing 2 months i am completely get rid of thus cyst problem.
since my childhood iam having a nasty mole at my upper lip area, which make me looks like a clown and as teenager who is about to join college, i want to remove it any how so, i consult to Dr. Jangid and his painless mole removal surgery really help to get rid of this mole. Thanks for saving me! Dr. Jangid.
He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Dr Jangid with great ease handled my case. I was shocked to experience pimples. The overall atmosphere in the Skinqure is very soothing. it is very nicely designed. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best
Dr. Jangid is really polite and humble in nature he listens carefully and prescribe accordingly. My skin allergy is almost gone within a week only and I am feeling well. The staff is really humble and helpful, they talk very politely and helped me in every way possible.
It is very hard to find a doctor who is sympathetic towards the patient's problems as only he can understand and give the best treatment possible. dr Jangid is one such doctor. I received a treatment from him concerning my acne and pimples. The results were good.
Vijay Kr Sharma
My daughter underwent treatment for acne scars on her face by Dr Jangid. The treatment given by Dr. Jangid was excellent and now she has scar ./ acne free skin. I am really thankful to Dr Jangid for the excellent treatment given to her. Thanks Dr Jangid!
Being a 22 years old guy and having a problem of hair loss is a big scock for me, even after using those pricy hall fall treatment hair oils i keep on lossing hair but thanks to Dr.jangid treatment i have regained my lost hair.
Dr. jangid is great charmfull sincere, dedicated personality, great dermato surgeon, a highly talented product of mine and the dept of dermatology, rajah muthiah medical college, annamalai university, chidambaram
With hair loss becoming a major cosmetic and psychological concern, people are constantly looking at effective ways to manage and treat this condition. One technique which is gaining popularity is ionization. Ionized water is gaining popularity for inducing hair growth so that hair loss is treated. Each cell has an equal number of protons and neutrons, which carry a positive and negative charge. Ionizing an atom is when this balance is lost (naturally or artificially) by removing some protons.
The hair has 3 layers from inside out - medulla, cortex, and cuticle. The medulla is present only when the hair is considerably thicker and determines the strength. The cortex provides the texture and color to the hair. The cuticle is the protective layer which provides damage-control effect. A good pH balance improves the protective effect of the cuticle. When ionized water is used regularly for hair rinse, it strengthens the hair by balancing the pH and thereby improving hair health. It seals the cuticles from external damage, and provides an additional protective layer. It also compacts the hair follicle overall, protecting it against damage.
Mentioned below are a few benefits that can be seen immediately after the procedure:
- Softer hair
- More manageable hair
- Less tangles
- Natural shine
How to use?
Ionized water is readily available in stores and can also be made at home using an ionizer. A pH of about 4 is ideal, if required, few drops of apple cider vinegar can also be added. Using this water in the below manner regularly can workwonders for hair growth.
- About 16 ounces of ionized water can be used for each hair wash.
- Wash hair regularly with shampoo and rinse it out completely.
- Apply half the bottle of ionized water and leave it on for about a minute and rinse it out completely
- Use the conditioner and leave it on for 5 minutes. Rinse it out completely.
- Use the remaining half bottle ionized water and do not rinse the hair. This will give maximum protective benefits.
- Try this simple technique and see your hair regrow and shine.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Facial demodicosis is not a condition in itself-it is more like a preceding cause of a skin problem. Demodicosis occurs due to tiny mites, called demodex, living in the follicles, especially on the anterior ear canals, eyelashes, around the nose, cheeks and foreheads.
Primarily, two types of mites are responsible for a range of skin diseases: Demodex brevis and Demodex folliculorum. D. brevis lives in the sebum (oil) glands that are attached to tiny hair follicles, and get their sustenance from the oil glands whereas D. folliculorum is mostly found in the eyelashes. Adults and children above 5 years of age are commonly affected by demodex mites.
Signs & Symptoms
If you have facial demodicosis, you may display the following symptoms:
- Itching and irritation in the eye.
- Eyelid dermatitis (The skin over the eyelid scales over).
- Thickening of lid.
- Lack of lashes.
- Conjunctival inflammation (conjunctivitis).
- Decreased vision.
- Usually, certain diseases can be caused by these microscopic mites. Some common examples of skin diseases include:
- Rosacea (Skin condition characterized by redness and pus-filled bumps)
- Perioral dermatitis (Skin inflammation around the mouth)
- Blepharitis (Eyelid inflammation)
The demodex mites can only survive in hair follicles. So the main treatment is to stop their proliferation. For this, your doctor will use a scrub to remove dead cells from the lashes, and then spread macadamia nut oil or tea tree oil to destroy any egg. Alternatively, rubbing alcohol, baby shampoo or mercury oxide ointment may be used. Using mild shampoos, cleansing face with non-soap cleanser, avoiding greasy makeup and exfoliation are some home prevention strategies for facial demodicosis.
If different areas of your skin are appearing to be of a different colour, then you might be suffering from pityriasis versicolour or tinea versicolour. This is a fungal skin infection which is caused by a yeast which dwells on the skin. The skin disease appears as a rash when the yeast grows out of control. The patches which develop may be pink, white, red or brown in colour and are usually lighter or darker than the surrounding skin.
The infection can take place because of the following reasons:
- If your skin is oily
- If you live in a hot climate
- If you sweat excessively
- If your immune system is weak
This condition is capable of affecting people of any skin colour, although it is more common in teens. Tinea versicolour is not contagious as the yeast grows on the skin naturally.
Tinea versicolour is diagnosed by a doctor based on the rash and how it looks like. Ultraviolet (UV) light is sometimes used for diagnosis. This makes the affected areas of the skin appear fluorescent yellow-green, if they caused due to tinea vesicolour. A skin sample is also taken by scraping the skin and scales from the affected area. This is observed under a microscope. In case of children, the skin cells are lifted off by attaching a clear tape to the affected region and then removing it. The sample is then studied under a microscope for proper diagnosis.
The treatment of tinea versicolour is carried out by using lotions, creams and shampoos. Certain medicines are also used for treatment. The mode of treatment depends on the location, size and thickness of the condition. Here are the following treatment options for tinea versicolour:
- Topical antifungal products: These products are applied to the affected skin surface directly. They may be used in the form of lotions, creams, foams, soaps and shampoos. They help in preventing the growth of yeast. You can use over-the-counter (OTC) topical products which consist of ingredients such as selenium sulfide, zinc, miconazole, terbinafine and clotrimazole.
- Antifungal pills: These medicines are used in cases of serious tinea versicolour. They are also used when the condition is recurring in nature. In some cases, they provide a quick and simple solution for treating the infection.
The treatment of tinea versicolour helps in eliminating the fungal infection. It might take several months to resolve the discolouration of the skin.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
A carbuncle is one of those things which a lot of people would vaguely heard of or not at all, but are quite common. It is a swollen mass which is located under the skin of the person who has one. A lot of the time, a carbuncle may not occur independently. As a matter of fact, it can occur with quite a few other symptoms such as a fever or fatigue to varying levels of intensity. In addition to these symptoms, there can also be an itching of the skin.
How can you get rid of it?
- The good news about carbuncles is that not only can they be diagnosed but they can also be cured. In most of the cases people who suffer from carbuncles, this occurs on its own over the course of about two weeks since its appearance.
- The key thing when it comes to the healing of a carbuncle is the rate at which it drains.
- If a person would like to be free from the carbuncle sooner rather than later, which most people would like to have, what is required is that he or she is to take a cloth which is warm and moist and apply it on the carbuncle.
- No matter how appealing the idea may seem to be, the last thing which is to be done when a person has a carbuncle is to take a knife to it.
- The risk which a person opens himself or herself up to by the way of the possibility of an infection far outweighs any possible benefit that he or she may receive on account of getting rid of the carbuncle a little bit earlier than the time it would have normally taken.
- In some cases, it can be very important to consult a doctor. This is true when a person has a carbuncle which seems to reappear time and time again. Other such cases include a carbuncle which lasts longer than a couple of weeks as well as one which appears on the face or the skin which covers the spine.
- Even though a carbuncle may be something that happens to be relatively harmless though quite irritating, it is obviously not fun to have one. In order to reduce the risk of getting a carbuncle, one can refrain from sharing clothes, practice proper hygiene and make sure the infection does not spread.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The term Candida refers to the most common type of infection caused by yeast in areas like the mouth, intestinal tract, vagina and the skin. This infection is not fatal if your immune system is functioning properly. However, it can spread to other parts. You will have to look for the following signs and symptoms to suspect that whether or not you are suffering from candida:
- Foul breath
- White coat on your tongue
- Hormone imbalance
- Pain in the Joints
- Low sex drive
- Chronic sinus and allergy issues
- Gas and bloating
- Vulnerable and weak immune system
- Cravings sweets
- Brain fog
Candida Albicans is the scientific term to refer to a virus that is capable of aiding with nutrient absorption and digestion. When there is an excessive production and generation of the fungus in the body, symptoms for Candida is noticed. It can grow out of control at a time when your body’s PH balance is disturbed.
What Causes Candida Infections?
There are multiple catalyzing factors behind the spread of candida. Some of these are as follows:
- Use of broad-spectrum antibiotics and their overuse for a prolonged period to fight any bacteria-related infection
- Use of birth control pills coupled with consumption of high sugar diet
- Use of oral Corticosteroids
- Side-effects of Cancer Treatments
- Weakened Immune System
Treatment for Candida:
- Go for the Candida cleanse, it flushes the digestive tract. You must be on a fermented vegetable diet. Start storing a vegetable broth in a refrigerator and have it warm every few weeks to clean your system.
- Second, have steamed vegetables. Avoid starch, sugars, carbs and alcohol from your diet.
- Take care of your diet, exclude sugars, fats, carbohydrates and alcohol completely. Indulge in vegetables in a warm and steamed manner to get rid of the fungus. Add cultured dairy, preferably goat milk kefir to your diet. It is needed for healthy probiotic foods. They can effectively kill the candida in the system.
- Clove oil, coconut oil and vitamin C supplements work wonders to get rid of candida.
- Besides all these remedies, it is advisable to maintain personal hygiene to get best results.
- A healthy lifestyle with proper diet and exercise can also keep you away from all kinds of disorders, including skin infections like Candida.
- You must not use the garments, towels or combs of others to not be a victim of skin infections.
- Maintain the fluid balance in the body by drinking sufficient water in a day.
While combing your hair, tufts of hair coming out with your brush does not make up for a good sight. It is said that your hair adds to your personality. So, when you start experiencing hair thinning and hair fall, naturally it affects your look as well as confidence.
There are a number of ways by which you can combat hair thinning and subsequent hair fall. There are some regimens you need to follow:
- Have a healthy and balanced diet rich in nutrients and proteins. The antioxidants present in vegetables and fruits prevent hair fall.
- Drink lots of water as it will keep you hydrated. Staying hydrated is one of the best ways to tackle the menace that hair thinning is.
- You should get adequate rest each day. Lesser sleep hours are directly associated with malfunctioning of the hormones and a weakened immune system, both of which directly impact hair thinning and hair loss.
- Use a good herbal shampoo that is rich in organic substances and proteins and low in ‘paraben’ (group of preservatives present in cosmetic products, primarily shampoos) and sulphur content.
Some measures which you can adopt to prevent this condition are:
- Eggs are great for promoting thicker hair. You can either consume it or use the egg yolk directly on your scalp. Let the egg yolk on your hair for 30 minutes and then wash it off with mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Olive oil adds to the health of your hair, acting as your home-based hair spa. Massage your hair with olive oil and leave it for 40 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. You can also use honey to make a concoction out of it.
- Avocado is a natural way to moisturize your hair and scalp. The fruit is rich in vitamin E, which thickens your tresses. You can also include avocado along with olive oil to make a thick hair paste. Apply it on your scalp and wash it off with a mild shampoo after 30 minutes.
- Castor Oil, which is available in any local medicine store, is the easiest way you can get thicker hair. It has Vitamin E which makes your hair and scalp healthy. You can mix castor oil with coconut oil to make it thicker. Use this concoction on your scalp to fight hair thinning as well as to get the lost shine back. Consult a Dertologist & get answers to your questions!
Melanoma is a condition which mainly indicates a severe malfunction of the melanocytes or the melanin producing cells of the body. These cells are responsible for giving you your skin colour, tone and complexion. Usually, a person suffering from melanoma will have many normal and irregular moles as well as melanoma in the eye and digestive tracts too.
Some general facts on melanoma are mentioned below:
Melanoma is common in young women and causes many deaths.
More than one million new instances of skin cancer or melanoma are analyzed every year.
There has been a 2000% increase in rate of melanoma since the year 1930. One out of fifty get affected by this cancer.
There has been a high rise in the rate of melanoma from 1970 to 2008. There has been an 800% increase in young women and 400% increase in case of similar aged men.
Early recognition makes melanoma treatable. It is screened for growth very minimally.
Primary causes Melanoma may be caused primarily due to these causes:
The most primary cause of melanoma is ultraviolet light (UV) in people with a low level of skin pigment. The UV light might be from either the sun or from different sources, for example, tanning devices. Around 25% of cases occur from or in the form of moles.
The individuals who work on airplanes seem to have an expanded danger, due to more contact with UV rays.
Ultraviolet UV light of wavelengths between 315 - 280 nm from the sun react with the skin cell DNA and result in a kind of direct DNA harm called cyclobutane pyrimidine dimers (CPDs).
In order to stay away or avoid melanoma, you should:
Avoid the sun at peak hours.
Examine your skin at times for some kind of change.
Keep away from tanning salons. Melanoma is a dangerous form of cancer and causes a lot of deaths. You should stay away from anything that causes melanoma. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Acne is a condition that usually occurs when you are in your adolescence, but sometimes it can happen when you are an adult as well. In women, it occurs when they have reached their menopausal age. The chances of adult acne occurring in women are higher than men.
What causes acne in adults
- Stress: If you are under stress on a regular basis, then the body tends to produce a hormone called androgen which stimulates oil glands in the skin, resulting in acne flare ups.
- Hormonal imbalance: Hormonal imbalance in the body may lead to acne breakouts. You may experience imbalances in your hormones during your periods or when you have reached menopause. Acne may also occur if you have started or stopped taking birth control pills abruptly.
- Family history: If other people in the family are prone to acne, then you may be genetically predisposed to it.
- Medications: There are certain medications which can cause acne to flare up. They contain chemicals that stimulate hormones in the body thus, resulting in acne.
- Skin products: If you have oily skin, then using products that contain oil may aggravate acne. They may also contain chemicals which may clog pores in your skin.
Symptoms of acne in adults are often seen as bumps on the skin, blisters filled with pus and inflamed black heads. Apart from these some people also witness hard and painful lumps beneath the skin.
- Stay away from junk food: Avoid eating junk food and fried foods as they can aggravate oiliness in the skin and result in pimples. Rather, replace them with natural foods and other complex carbs.
- Drink plenty of water: Drink plenty of water as it helps in filtering out the waste products and toxins from your body.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking causes blood vessels to narrow and thus, limits blood circulation in the body. This may cause multiple complications in your skin, acne being one of them.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist.
Scabies is a skin condition that causes the skin to itch. It is caused by a tiny burrowing mite, which is called Sarcoptes scabei. The presence of the mite in the burrowed areas causes intense itching, especially at night. This a contagious condition, which can quickly spread through physical contact in places like nursing homes, schools, prisons etc. An estimate shows that scabies infect over 300 million humans worldwide per year. This eight-legged microscopic mite creates a tunnel in the human skin and lays eggs in it. These larvae move under the surface of the skin and spread across the whole body, once hatched. Dogs, cats and mice can also be affected by the disease.
It usually takes 2 - 6 weeks for the symptoms to develop. Signs and symptoms of scabies involve itching, rashes, sores and thick crusts on the surface of the skin.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions which involves close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
Complications of scabies include:
- Persistent and vigorous scratching can break the surface of your skin which can lead to secondary bacterial infections. Impetigo, a superficial infection is quite a common occurrence in case of such.
- Crusted scabies is the most severe form of scabies which is common among certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia and severely ill people who have weakened immune systems are at a higher risk of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies is very contagious and also hard to cure. Depending on the symptoms and severity of the condition, appropriate medications and creams are prescribed by medical professionals.
Shingles is a type of skin infection that results in rashes on certain parts of the body. It is characterized by a single stripe of blisters that may occur on either side of the body. The varicella-zoster virus that causes chickenpox is also responsible for causing shingles. Once you have had chickenpox, the virus remains in a dormant state in the body. If the virus gets reactivated, it might cause shingles.
The symptoms of shingles are:
- You may experience sensations of numbness and burning on the affected area
- The affected area may be sensitive to touch
- Symptoms of red rashes on the body
- Blisters that are filled with fluid
- Bursting of blisters and crusting
- You may experience fever and headaches
- You may have difficulties in vision
The first symptom of shingles is the pain that results from the rash. In some cases, rashes may occur around the eyes.
Shingles is caused by the virus that is responsible for chickenpox. After lying dormant for certain period of time, the virus may get reactivated and travel through the nerve pathways on the skin. This is more likely to happen if your immunity level is somehow affected, which makes it easier for the body to get infected.
Shingles may result in certain complications in the body such as:
- Vision loss: Shingles, if present around the eyes, may lead to infections in the eye causing vision problems.
- Post herpetic neuralgia: In some cases, the pain that occurs from shingles may continue well after the infection has subsided.
- Neurological complications: Shingles may cause inflammation in various nerves, resulting in neurological disorders such as facial paralysis and balance problems.
- Infections in the skin: Shingles may also cause infections on the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.