Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Janak NaraniYour feedback matters!
My wife gave birth to male baby two weeks ago but baby is dead 2 day ago her breast is pains to much because of milk she don't want to take out the milk with any another process she want me to take feeding from her breast ,she say that she well feed me with her breast milk is it ok to take feedings from her breast? It urgent answer me fast.
Hi I am 28 years old. I just want to know that is running and walking exercise affect our period? Because before my period continues 3-4 days, recently I started exercises and felt that my period decreased to 2 days. Please suggest something.
Hi, sir. My self Jyothi, I have PCOS and size is 12 mm. Is it necessary for consulting a doctor? I was doing daily exercise.
My wife very afraid. When I want to sex with her. I got married in 2008 but my first night is pending. She always afraid. What's the problem and solutions. Please advice?
Human beings are naturally inclined to be blissful and happy, as the desire lies in the core nature. It can only happen when one has a higher frequency. But the conditions and situations make one in a negative frequency like anger, fear, stress, anxiety etc. All these feelings make us forget our true blissful nature. The more happy and aligned one is to the universe, he/she can achieve and live life the way one wants.
OM ( Aum) :-
The Initial spark of the creation came from the sound or vibration. “The sound was with GOD and the sound was GOD, that sound is OM. Om is Highest positive vibration. Om is a universal syllable. It's a cosmic energy. According to Vedas, and the Big Bang theory - the whole universe was created by the sound OM (aum). The Gospel, according to John 1:1 says,” In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the Word was God……. And the word was made flesh.”
Chanting or Meditating ‘OM’ raise the vibrations of an individual, not just in body but in overall consciousness of one's soul and mind. According to the Quantum Physics, Everything is Energy. All are pulsating at a vibration, at their own frequency. Every individual has a particular energy/frequency of its own.
Chanting makes you align to the Whole, in tune with OM. There is no other sound in any language as AUM:
- The sound A comes from the back of our throat.
- U comes from the palate, middle of the vocal region.
- M comes from the vocal organ or Lips and is nasal and labial.
Benefits of chanting or meditating AUM:
- Chanting AUM, raises the positive vibration making one joyful and blissful.
- Purifies the environment around one. Not just the one chanting but people around the person too.
- Raises the vibration energy level, balances the moods and emotions.
- Purifies the AURA of the individual.
- Gives better immunity and self-healing power.
- Helps in making one more spiritually inclined and connected to the highest power that is GOD.
- Makes one happier, calmer, healthier and younger.
- It helps in improving concentration and memory and restore the balance of mind and energy of the individual.
- Meditation of AUM on a regular basis, calms and relaxes the mind and the body, decreases the blood pressure and helps in maintaining a healthy rhythmic heart beat.
- In releasing stress and any negative energy in Body, Mind and Aura.
- Improves imagination and creativity
- It helps in cleansing skin from internal level by removing toxins, giving a natural shine or glow.
- It makes one positively inclined and an optimistic person.
- Hence helping you stay healthy mentally and psychologically and spiritually. Resulting in good overall Health.
One seeking for overall good health- Physically, Psychologically and Spiritually should do regular chanting or meditation of OM (AUM). Making one Living a Blissful Happy Life. Stay happy and stay healthy! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
I have problem in my mensuration cycle ie without taking medicine it don't happen now I am married and planning to have child suggest me some solution.
It includes vitamins, trace enzymes, amino acids, and minerals like calcium, iron, sodium chlorine, magnesium, phosphate, and potassium. Doctors advise taking Honey.
Some benefits of Honey
Because of its bend toward the acidic PH level (3.2 to 4.5), it helps reduce bacteria growth and the antioxidant properties help it wipe out some free radicals.
Because of its high carbohydrate load, honey is a wonderful source of unprocessed sugar energy.
Honey also helps the brain absorb calcium, which helps with memory as well.
The World Health Organization (WHO) gives credence to honey as a demulcent, which helps alleviate a cough due to the honey acting as a protective film over the throat.
Hi. I have married on before 6 months. But, till now. I'm not getting pregnant. But my periods are regular. But this month i'm not getting my periods but pregnant test shows me negative. What have I do? Is any problem in my uterus?
Hello doctor I want to ask some questions that 1. Whether a obs & gyne can tell around when the baby will be delivered in 9th month 2. If both parents are preterm, 36 to 39 week then is there any possibility that baby will also be preterm. Thanks.
I am married, from 6 month periods is not time it could comes before date (25 days). Pregnancy is not stay.
On around 10-13 days of my periods I noticed bloody vaginal discharge. It stopped later. But since few days I feel pain and discomfort in left side of my vagina. What can it be due to? I am unmarried.
Hello, can you please tell me what are ways to have safe sex and also which contraceptive method should I use. I am 23 yrs old. I lost my virginity lately. But I wanted to know is ipill or the pill safe? can they not harm in long run?
I used to have irregular mens bt nw my mens is regular 4m 22 years of age. B4 dre used2 b gap of 3 months like dis bt nw without medication its regular. I have showed many doctors n hv done test bt everything ws normal bt stl had irregular mens n wn I have it used2 last for 7 days. I had my 1st period wn I ws 9 n half years old. Wl it affect in my pregnancy later on?
Health benefits of vegetables
1.Eating a diet rich in vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may reduce the risk for heart disease, including heart attack and stroke.
2.Eating a diet rich in some vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may protect against certain types of cancers.
3.Diets rich in foods containing fiber, such as some vegetables and fruits, may reduce the risk of heart disease, obesity, and type 2 diabetes.
4.Eating vegetables and fruits rich in potassium as part of an overall healthy diet may lower blood pressure, and may also reduce the risk of developing kidney stones and help to decrease bone loss.
5.Eating foods such as vegetables that are lower in calories per cup instead of some other higher-calorie food may be useful in helping to lower calorie intake.
Last date of period 22nd April, in mid month of month little bleeding spotting for 3 to 4 days, m breastfeeding mother, 2 days back I checked with preganews result is negative, still no periods m I pregnant, very confused. Help me with medicine for periods.
Diagnostic tests- Females
We provide testing for fertility by all modalities ranging from reproductive hormones to diagnostic ultrasound to ascertain the cause. It is advisable that we make you undergo these tests before your final treatment/ plan of management is started.
- Blood tests – These include a whole array of blood investigation ranging from CBC , Urine routine microscopy, RBS, TSH, PROLACTIN, VDRL, HIV, HBSAG, HCV, AMH. And any other test depending on the history of the couple.
- Transvaginal ultrasound- A complete ultrasound of the uterus an adenexa is done to diagnose any anatomical disorder.
- Specific tests – In cases of recurrent implantation failure and recurrent pregnancy loss or if required other tests are also advised.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy – For many, this test is an important part of a fertility evaluation .Laparoscopy takes place under general anaesthesia with small incisions made at or just below the navel and the pubic hairline. A laparoscope (a small-diameter telescope) is passed through the incision, which enables one to view the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus and pelvic cavity for abnormalities. We can check that the tubes are open (tubal patency) by injecting dye through the uterus and observing it spill or not through the ends of the fallopian tubes.
Hysteroscopy uses another small-diameter telescope called a hysteroscope. This enables to assess the uterine cavity for abnormalities such as polyps, adhesions or fibroids.
Hi, actually I want to ask that, is there any problem while having sex with partner at the time of periods. Any disadvantages is there to have sex. And what is the advantages of having sex at the time of non-periods, ie.when periods is over. Kindly explain plzzz.
Diet for PCOD and Scope of Homoeopathy
PCOD is a very common condition seen in women these days. Women with PCOD are more prone to developing serious health conditions. There are several causes that lead to this condition, one of the primes of them being the diet we choose and our lifestyle. Given below are some important Do’s and Don’ts to follow, for women with PCOD and for all those who would like to prevent this condition. A little extra care if taken in effectively managing our diet and lifestyle could go a long way in preventing PCOD.
- Wheat products (wheat bread, wheat pasta)
- Natural diuretic fruits
- Raw fruits (especially apple, pear etc.) and vegetables
- Oats, Corn, Butter, eggs, almonds, peanuts, pumpkin, beans, cabbage, cauliflower, cucumber, eggplant, lettuce, mushroom, onions, peppers, spinach, vegetable oil, soya beans, apricots, blueberries, cantaloupe, cherries, figs, grapes, honeydew, lemon, tomato juice, kiwi fruit, pineapple, plum, raspberries, strawberries, watermelon, mango, cheese, radishes, olive oil, nuts, salmon fish, flaxseeds
- Protein rich foods
- High fiber rich food and Vit B rich food
- Opt for lean meat. Avoid chicken though, as they may be injected with male hormone to increase the muscle bulk, which would trigger PCOD
- Move to Soy products instead of milk, as milk has the tendency to increase the testosterone levels
- Include 1-2 litres of water in your diet, which avoids water retention
- Divide meals into small healthy 5-6 meals per day, instead of 3 heavy meals and never miss breakfast
- Sit –ups, push –ups
- Skipping helps you to lessen binge eating, the release of serotonin and dopamine will keep your stress levels low.
- Stress free methods such as Yoga, meditation, listening to music etc.
- All whites (Maida, white bread, pasta, etc.)
- Junk or fast foods, cakes, cookies, sweets, chocolates, soft drinks and soda, desserts etc.
- Avoid red meat, whole milk dairy, fried food, margarines
- Reduce Sodium intake, by avoiding sauces, chips, salted nuts, canned soups
- Quit smoking –as it stimulates Androgen
- Avoid alcohol
Scope of Homoeopathy in PCOD:
Homeopathic approach towards management of PCOD is constitutional, taking into account the presenting complaints along with physical, mental and genetic make-up that individualizes a person. It involves prescribing “Constitutional Medicine”, which is also capable for working on the Ovaries and the entire Endocrine system. The treatment logic varies depending on the presence of any genetic predisposition, physical makeup (obesity), peculiarities of your menstrual, etc. In Homoeopathy, medicines are given to induce ovulation in a natural way, which would improve and regularize your menstrual cycle and also helps in the prevention or minimization of cyst formation.