Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Janak NaraniYour feedback matters!
How many days delay in period at age of 19 is normal. When I should see doctor. After how many days I should go for check up.
If I kiss and lick my wife vagina. Will it be harmful to me. Because bacteria ror fungus might be present there. Some secretions from vagina also can go in my mouth.Please tell.
I has missed my period cycle on march 26th and has checked UPT for pregnancy test on 08th April morning and it results to negative. What action should I take now, either to confirm my pregnancy or to get into periods. I have normal periods cycle till march 26th. What could be reason for this missing period cycle.
: Is it possible to get pregnant without penetrative sex? I had my periods on 30th aug. I and my boyfriend went on a trip on 8th sept. On 9th we didn't have intercourse but we did a little bit of genital rubbing and fingering. I doubt a clear liquid also know as pre-cum came out while rubbing and then he fingered me. I am confused. Is there any chance of getting pregnant from this way. He did not ejaculate near or on my vagina. Only a bit of pre-cum was there. He fingered me after genital rubbing is there any chance that something could have gone inside by the medium of his finger. My menstrual cycle is of 32-35 days. I am confused and stressed. This was my 1st and last time. Please help me doc. Do you think there are any chances.
My wife has irregular period cycles. Last 50 days she did not get periods. After 40 days v done pt but was negative. V had sex after thst without condom but v do not allow semen to inside. R there any chances of pregnancy now.
I'm 22years old female I: started going to gym since two: months from then on whenever I: try lying down my back hurts so badly what's the reason is it due to workouts pls answer.
In this fast-moving world, everyone is so busy that it's hard to take self-care. People give less importance to what they eat, when they sleep and so on. Conditions such as anaemia have become very common, and we still neglect knowingly and unknowingly. You tend to find quick alternatives. Homoeopathy is the alternative for such a condition.
Understand Anemia: If hemoglobin (that carries oxygen throughout the body) count is less in red blood cells, such condition is known as anaemia. Body doesn't receive enough oxygen, thereby leading to weakness and fatigue. Anaemia can affect all age groups; from kids to elders.
Apart from poor diet, certain anaemic conditions could be hereditary, which are beyond one's control. Women who are of childbearing age tend to be anaemic due to menstruation.
Causes and Types:
- Accidental blood loss, child birth or medical conditions such as gastric ulcer lead to haemorrhage, which ultimately lead to anaemia.
- Iron deficiency during pregnancy, poor diet or haemorrhage may cause anaemia
- Megaloblastic anaemia occurs due to deficiency of Vitamin B12 (Folic Acid).
- Pernicious anaemia occurs due to autoimmune disorder. One is unable to absorb Vitamin B12 adequately.
- Hemolytic anaemia is caused to destruction of red blood cells during ill health conditions such as in malaria or due to irregular red blood cells such as in Sickle-Cell Anemia.
- In a condition where haemoglobin production is impaired due to hereditary disorder, it is called Thallasemia.
There are numerous homeopathic treatments available for anaemia.
- Aletris Farinosa is mainly given to women who are extremely weak and feel tired. Such patients always feel tired with minimal energy levels. Vertigo and fainting are quite common. Facial skin looks pale.
- China is the best for one who experiences excessive bleeding. Bleeding could be due to traumatic injury, periods and so on. The person is usually tired and faints quite often. China is used to control haemorrhage as well as improves blood quantity after bleeding episodes.
- Cinchona also helps to treat anaemia due to blood loss.
- Ferrum Metallicum is considered to be the best homeopathic medicine for anaemia.
- Natrum Mur helps to treat anaemia due to grief. Reasons could be personal tragedy or any other circumstance. The condition worsens due to heat. One tends to ingest more of salt content food.
- Nit-acid-One is given to anaemic persons who have a desire to eat chalk, paper and earth.
Besides these treatments, eat iron-rich food and have a regular blood check-up at least once in six months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hi, I had unprotected sex with my husband on 3rd day of my periods. What r d chances of pregnancy? Hw to avoid it as we do not want a baby nw. I hav gt regular 28 days cycle. Please help.
I am 32 years old and my husband is 38 years old. We are planning for a second baby from last 6 months but till now we failed. Please suggest us what to do? our first baby is 6 years old.
Hi i am 21 years old My question is maine sep 5 ko sex kiya nd oct 5 ko date nhi aayi nd mene test bhi kiya 2 baar negative aaya. Uske baad mene menses. R tablet li. Uske baad muje date aa gyi thi. 28 oct ko Nd nov mai 2 din date aayi. Nd dec mai muje date nhi aa rhi hai Kyaa mai pregnant hu. Please
Hello, I and my partner have intercourse on 13 June, 1 Pm, but due to some reason protection failed, so because of fear she took i-pill on 14 June, 9 AM, her period r regular on 22 but as today is 24 i-pill is showing no reaction, her period does not come today I know we should wait but is there any chances of pregnancy after taking i-pill within 20 hrs - - please tell I am worried please And suggest me how long I should wait for periods.
We are trying for a baby since last two months, but I haven't been able to conceive. Is this normal or should we consult a doc? What tests might be required.
We had had sex 10 days before without protection but I did not came into her. And after 2 days we again did the same but I ejaculated in her. After 2 hours she taken an I pill. For more safety she again taken an ipill very next day. Today also we had sex n I came into her because of torn condom. She again took an ipill after 4 hours. Till date there is no withdrawal bleeding. Her menstrual date is 17-18 of month. Please suggest what are the chances of getting pregnant. What if she is not having her coming period. What if she becomes pregnant. Also her belly is more expanding. We r having sex since last 1 month. Is this the reason behind this if not what could it be.
I m 29 year old married a year back diagnosed to have pcod recently. I was advised diet n weight reduction. Is it possible to reverse pcod to completely normal? can v notice normal changes in usg?
I am 25 years old girl. I am getting back and abdominal pain 5 days back I got ultrasound and I got to know I have 2mm & 3 stones in my left kidney. But I vomit everyday once in evening as in full day I try to stop vomit and have fruits like watermelon, orange and mosambi juice but then too that fluid also got out by vomiting. In sonography reports everything is ok it shows I have only pain in of kidney stones. Did blood test to c if I have dengue or malaria but everything is negative. As I am not able to have food I have got a lot more weakness. And get pain of kidney stone now and then I feel nausea and vertigo at time. I am trying to have as much liquid as I can as I showed my reports to doc he is like its the kidney stone pain only. But I had little chest pain too I was not getting whats the reason so I did ecg too and it was normal. But I am confused why the hell there is pain on heart side. Doc said it is bcoz of all nerves are joined so it is paining there too bcoz of kidney stone. And my full left side pains. I am prescribed for rabiul dsr tab for now as I am not able to eat properly but then too I feel for vomit everyday by night. So please tell me doc is this vomiting only bcoz of stone pain or anything else. N my hemoglobin is 10.03. & doc said its low but first he said I have to get cured from this kidney stone then he will prescribe me for 2 months which will increase my blood counts. & one more thing can ultrasound for kidney & pelvis can detect if I am pregnant because I am single and not married but I have doubt as my boyfriend touchdown my vagina once. He has not penetrated or did figuring. But after that incident I got my periods on time and it was not like spotting it was proper period as I usually get. But that 1 month was very stressful for me to go through. So just want to know can ultrasound detect embryo and stuff like that bcoz I know I have gt proper periods last month but in tension becoz I am stared vomiting the next month. & doc I am a virgin so please help me asap. I am just getting crazy over things but still in tension very much and yes I have never done intercourse or anything like that in life pure virgin. And please tell me that vomiting is becoz of something else or it just my kidney stone thing that is bothering me. I have done blood test, urine test, ultrasound sonography and ecg. Please I hope you will give me proper ans to my problem. Thank you doc. Waiting for reply.
I am 5 months pregnant and since past few days I am feeling a severe pain just below the left breast. Apart from that whenever I take the calcium and vitamin tablets I get burning sensation in my stomach as well lower abdomen? Should I stop taking them? suggest me?
Somatic symptom disorder is when you put so much focus on symptoms such as pain or fatigue that you have trouble functioning or experience severe emotional distress. You will be visiting the doctor a lot, completely unnecessarily and will waste a lot of money when you have no major health concerns. However, there are treatments, which can help you cope with this problem. Read further to find out what they are:
- Worrying excessively about an illness, which has not yet occurred
- Frequent health care visits
- Fear of physical activity damaging your body
- Fearing that the evaluation of doctors is not adequate
There are many more symptoms, which may indicate that you are suffering from somatic symptom disorder. However, the most important way of telling whether someone is suffering from somatic symptom disorder or not is to see whether the patient is overly worried about a physical problem, which has not yet occurred. One of the first steps in making sure that this does not happen is finding out what causes the problem and preventing it. Here are the causes of somatic symptom disorder.
Causes: As with other psychological disorders, the exact cause of somatic symptom disorder is not yet known. However, there are a number of factors which may increase the risk of it, such as:
- Genetic and biological factors: These as well as an increased sensitivity to pain are some of the factors, which you have no control over.
- Environment you grew up in: Just like the genes you have, the environment you grew up in and your family influence will have a major impact on whether you develop the condition as well.
- Problems processing emotions: When people have problems processing emotions, their physical symptoms seem like a bigger problem than they actually are.
Treatment: Luckily, there are treatments for this disorder as well, which include.
- Psychotherapy: Psychotherapy is the most common treatment used to help people with somatic symptom disorder.
- Medications: Since depression and pain often occur when a person is suffering from somatic symptom disorder, antidepressants can be given as well.