Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Janak JanejaYour feedback matters!
I have irregular periods from last 5 years I tried many home remedies but it didn't cure it properly I only have periods if I take allopathic medicine please suggest me what should I do?
How to get pregnant if the period cycle is not happening on time. My wife is suffering from this period disorder how to cure it.
I am 13 weeks pregnant and have been diagnosed with herpes zoster infection. I have been prescribed valocyclivir for treatment. Will this infection pose any threat to the baby? Will the baby be born with any defects? Will I be able to diagnose it during scans? Is there risks for congenital varicella syndrome in case of shingles? Please clarify.
My son is O +ve and his fiance is O -ve. Do you foresee any pregnancy issues. Is there any complications in delivery. Any problem for the mother. Can we have a healthy child. What @ second pregnancy. Is it possible.
I came to know that Day 7-18 is the fertile period when ovulation generally occurs, considering the 1st day of periods as day1. So, this 7-18 days are safe for sex to avoid pregnancy without using condom?
Hello doctor, I am 46 yr old female. First of all let me thank you for always solving my health issues, now I have problem of heavy bleeding during periods. And also clotting. I have observed itchy and burning around my vagina. I am divorcee and did not had sex since more than one year. But I experienced burning n dryness during sexual intercourse i. E one year ago. So I lost interest in it.
It’s that time of the year again, where 'a year is ending and the new year is going to start'. All of us want to put our best foot forward in the coming year. We want a new thinner, healthier, more energetic and flexible body next year. We also want to get back to our few years old skinny jeans. So, what are the new year resolutions for 2017 that will up our health quotient substantially?
Read on for the five hottest dietary changes to take care of your health:
- Eat more Omega-3 fatty acids: Omega-3 fatty acids is good for the heart. You can get Omega-3 by eating walnuts, fish and flax seeds. Omega-3 is also good for getting help with PMS and menopause symptoms.
- Pile up on veggies: Daily recommended intake of veggies is three servings or more. How many of us reach this target? And then we complain of vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Veggies are our source for many important vitamins. So to tackle fatigue, muscle pains, low sex drive and vision problems, you can consciously eat more veggies the coming year.
- Fibre is key to health: Fibre found in veggies, fruits and whole grains is crucial for the health of the gut. Remember the adage that all diseases begin from the gut, so make fibre a part of your daily diet. Getting enough fibre will also prevent cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes and a number of cancers. It will also help you slim down. Remember that the recommended daily intake of fibre is 21 to 38 grams.
- Cut down on meat: This will be of great help to your heart because you will be eliminating a huge source of saturated fats which increases LDL that causes obstructions in heart arteries. Go for more tofu, soya and white meat.
- Treat sugar as enemy no.1: We all eat too much sugar. In fact scientists are calling sugar as the most potent drug of the 21st century and with good reason. Health hazards of excess sugar consumption include excess weight gain, abdominal obesity, elevated triglycerides etc. Sugar also increases inflammation in the body and this is the cause of a number of deadly diseases. One sure-fire way to cut down on sugars is to stop eating out of packets. Yes, processed foods contain a lot of hidden sugars and fats. Nixing processed foods will up your health quotient naturally.
Start a food journal to keep track of what you eat and also convince your friends and family to join in your healthy New Year plans. This way, you will have a support system in place to keep you motivated and on the go. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Does Gender predictions based on placenta positions true? If Yes how its working. In internet its showing 97%success rate. Will it really works.
My friend is 22 years old and recently she had unprotected sex with her boyfriend. He gave her a pill of unwanted 72 in the next 38 hours. Doctor I want to know will she never get pregnant in the near future I mean if she has sex again in the coming year and so. She lost a lot of weight and had hairfall too after consuming the pill.
Am I ttc from 1 yr. Today I have started follicular study and Dr. found small myoma measuring 0.62*0.52. please tell me is this is dangerous? Can I be able to conceive? Am very worried.
Steps you can take:
1)Stay in touch with family and friends.
2)Be involved in your community.
3)Maintain a positive attitude and do things that make you happy.
4)Keep your curiosity alive. Lifelong learning is beneficial to your health.
5)Healthy intimacy takes all forms but is always free of coercion.
6)Learn to recognize and manage stress in your life. Signs of stress include trouble sleeping, frequent headaches and stomach problems; being angry a lot; and turning to food, drugs and alcohol to relieve stress.
7)Good ways to deal with stress include regular exercise, healthy eating habits and relaxation exercises, such as deep breathing or meditation.
8) Talking to trusted family members and friends can help a lot. Some women find that interacting with their faith community is helpful in times of stress.
9)Get enough sleep and rest.
10)Adults need around eight hours of sleep a night.
11)Talk to your health care provider if you feel depressed for more than a few days; depression is a treatable illness. Signs of depression include feeling empty and sad, crying a lot, loss of interest in life, and thoughts of death or suicide. If you or someone you know has thoughts of suicide, get help right away.
The study says listening to music while at work is said to increase physical productivity and give a feeling of well being. Also the goosebumps we get when we listen to certain genres of music is mostly caused by the brain releasing dopamine while anticipating the peak moment of a song.