Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Janak JanejaYour feedback matters!
Got marriage have irregular period and thyroid is 3.61 my doc prescribed me to take novelon tablet for 3 month. Now I am in second got period correctly with less bleeding. Vll I b able conceive after completing this treatment. Or s there any other suggest for to conceive soon.
Ovulaion date me sex krne se pregnancy confirme Hain? Period k kitne din bad ovulaion date aati Hain? Ovulaion ka symtrom kya hain?
Hi, I am a 28 year old woman and is likely to get married by next year. Since I will already be 29 by the time I get married, should I plan to have a baby right after marriage or I can take time? My fiancee is not keen to plan a baby right after marriage since he is also 28 and we want to enjoy a bit before planning a baby. But I am worried. Will I have problem if I delay it by 2 to 3 years?
Iam 29 years in this month end iam getting married so I have one query need to avoid pregnancy up to 1 yr. In my first nte what precautions I need to follow whether condoms or pills just suggest me.
My wife is pregnant for 2 month and she is facing problem back bone problem. Her medicine continue from well know Dr. Now problem is Dr. done MRI during pregnancy is this is harmful of her any Dr. Please help. My wife is in tension after some Dr. told its harmful.
She is seeing very weak she did not take any fruits and tablets and tonics she only take rice and pomegranates, and she wants to eat cerelac and she also like boost what I have to do if she has to become healthy and strong.
Dr. I just scanned before 2 days. Dr. said baby s 5 weeks and 6 days and gestational sac, yolk sac seen no heartbeat. Cervix is normal but this two days spotting grey and today spotting with red. Then what is my problem. I am really sad about this.
I have irregularities in periods, what is the treatment for it? Please suggest some helpful tips for stomach pain also?
Actually she was suppose to get periods on 4 dec but she had sex with her hubby on 3 dec and till now shes not got her periods only a spotting was seen on 15 dec. Please advice is she pregnant.
Menopause is characterized as the absence of menstrual periods for 12 months. It is the time in a woman’s life when the ovaries stop functioning. The periods then stop forever. The normal period of menopause is 51 years of age, however, menopause may happen as ahead of schedule i.e. as early as 30s or as late as the 60s. There is no solid lab test to determine when a lady will encounter menopause. Here are a few ways in which menopause affects a woman’s body:
- Skin: Consequences of menopause include dryness, loss of flexibility, thinning of the skin and expanded wrinkling. These symptoms result in poor recovery from injuries, hair loss and pigmentary changes. Unwanted hair growth and acne may likewise happen. Wrinkling is caused by excessive smoking and sun exposure. One should stay away from smoking and sun exposure.
- Hair: Hormonal changes incorporate hirsutism (undesirable facial hair) or alopecia. Most ordinarily noted is the loss of scalp hair. Lower leg, pubic and axillary hair loss may also take place. Hirsutism is commonly noted on the face. Oral Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) may control facial hair in a few ladies. Medicines for expanded facial hair incorporate suing depilatory creams, delicate techniques for hair removal, laser treatment andante-testosterone medicines. Scalp alopecia might be treated with minoxidil.
- Teeth: Menopause has been a cause for various dental/oral issues, including dry mouth and desquamative gingivitis. IHRT might be of advantage as a consequence of the part it plays in influencing oral bone and preventing the loss of teeth. The impacts of HRT seem to incorporate a reduction in bleeding and enhancing the flow of saliva.
- Vulva and vagina: The genital tract is exceptionally dependent on estrogen and body changes during the menopausal time and post-menopause may incorporate vaginal and vulvar dryness. Vulval dryness may worsen other vulval skin conditions (e.g. dermatitis) bringing about aggravation. Staying away from cleansers and body washes on the vulva can dial down the aggravation and dryness. Contrasting options to cleanser incorporate sorbolene with glycerine or low-aggravation purifying balms and lotions.
- Bladder: Urinary frequency and cystitis are very common around the time of menopause. Local estrogen creams may enhance incontinence in the short term, however, don't seem to do as such after treatment is stopped. Treatment for incontinence includes physiotherapy and even surgery.
- Joints and muscles: Joint and muscle pain are regular symptoms during menopause. Exercise is vital to get rid of these side effects. Joint and muscle pain may improve with the utilization of HRT.
- Weight changes: Between ages 45 and 55, ladies will gain a large portion of a kilo a year. This weight gain cannot be blamed on menopause entirely. The changes in hormonal status are connected with expanded body and stomach fat. This weight addition is connected with increased cardiovascular and metabolic hazard and changes in quality of life and sexual functioning.
- Lifestyle measures: Your diet and eating routine need to be established to keep up a solid body weight and to have a healthy lifestyle.
I am 30 years old woman I am getting married to a 39 years man. But one of my friend told me that due to our 9 years age gap I will not able to conceive.Please suggest me is it right or not .
I am 22 years old young boy and wanna to ask something for my girlfriend. My question is on my girlfriend breast there is knob at top at on side and this is from last 8-10 months. Before 8-10 months there's nothing. So can you tell why this is and what is the reason behind this knob and what is the treatment of this. Tell me quick. I'm waiting.
I was sex a unknown girl 24 th march. After 20 days I saw some ulcer my mouth then I have tested HIV I base, again I tested 88 days and 92 days after (HIV I and 2 antibodies) my incident. All tests are nonreactive. But till now I am feeling very tension. AM I fully save? please answer?
Smoking has several bad effects on your body, and it can invite many diseases be it related to the heart, lungs, brain or respiratory system. Millions of people everywhere in this world die from problems triggered by smoking. Cigarette smoking is one of the most harmful threats to your body; there is no way you can expect to remain safe while being an addict. It is not easy to give up smoking in a day. You might require some other sort of oral stimulation in the process of quitting.
There are many toxic compounds in a cigarette which further damage your cells. Tobacco is carcinogenic and hence cigarette smoking can result in several types of cancer. Tobacco smoke mainly consists of:
- Nicotine: This is an extremely addictive substance. As smokers are hooked to the nicotine, they find it very hard to quit. This acts really fast on their lungs, and reaches to the brain within 15 seconds after you inhale.
- Carbon monoxide: It is a dangerous gas without any taste or smell. You body absorbs it immediately as it is very hard to discriminate between oxygen and carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide decreases heart rate and muscle functions thus pushing you towards slow death.
- Tar: It is a poisonous chemical which causes cancer. Whilst smoking, 70% tar remains in your lungs. It is basically a sticky brown material.
Smoking is one of the most important reasons behind preventable deaths. The diseases that can be caused by smoking are:
- Brain: stroke is one most threatening diseases that can be caused by smoking. Smoking increases your chances of suffering from a stroke. Smoking increases brain aneurysm, which develops the chances of stroke. It can rupture the blood vessels in your brain and it can lead to brain death too.
- Heart: when you smoke the smoke enters the blood vessels of your body and it damages the blood circulation system. It can give you several heart diseases like - stroke, heart attack, coronary heart problem and peripheral heart problem.
- Lungs: your lungs get the worst effects of smoking. Asthma, cough, wheezing and cold are just the tip of the iceberg. Your lungs directly absorb the nicotine and tar. Other diseases like pneumonia, lung cancer and emphysema can also occur.
- Mouth and throat: smoking causes very common oral problems like bad breath and stained teeth. It can also cause gum cancer and throat cancer. 93% of throat, head and neck cancers occur due to smoking.
- Infertility and reproduction: smoking destroys blood vessels, which supply blood to the penis causing male impotence. It destroys sperm count in men and egg count in women. It can also cause cervical cancer. Apart from this smoking also causes premature birth, stillbirth and illness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Car Commercial = Jog in Place
Shopping Commercial = 30 Crunches
Food Commercial = 30 Jumping Jacks
Jewelry Commercial = 20 Squats
Travel Commercial = 10 Leg Lifts Each
Health & Beauty Ad = 20 Hip Raises