Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jamil AhmadYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old and I have headache every morning and leg pain for the pass two months. Please help me.
Hello i am 29 yr old and my leg fracture around 2 week ago. what should i do jise jaldi thik ho jaye. please btaye
I have pain in my abdomen from last two week. I usually have less vision since last I get directly contact with the sun. I. Also have loose motion since last I attended a party of my brother marriage anniversary to reduce the the pain I had an Aristozyme though it relived a lot but it again started to pain it also causes anxiety which lead to the tension and depression all time whenever I get into study my head pains a lot and also I could not able to remember any term gor long time.
Hello doctor l am loosing my hair quickly due to dandruff l have acne and pimple on all the parts of the body .what should l do. Also ringworm on hip. Please suggest.
I m suffering from chest pain. Sometimes during sleeping my pain wakes me up. I dnnt noe what happens with me.
I am 24 years male. I am suffering from headache since last 10 days. Initially I did not pay attention as I thought it was normal. I took some painkillers. As days passed the problem increased. Now I think there is some serious problem. Please give me advices. I am in problem.
I am facing a issue sever itching on my body for last 10 days. What to do please advice. If any medicine please suggest. I am a diabetic patient of age about 37 years. Please help. This also happens because of my location change from Odisha to Patna.
I am getting toilet 4 to 5 times a day. After ate food, I have to go for toilet after 1 hour (approx. M getting week day by day and wait lose .my hb is 10 gm .please give me best solution.
When I was 6 years old I got operated of cyst. Now my age is 20 years and now I have a Epidytmus cyst of 3.5 mm and few varicocele in my left side. I do not want surgery again. Please tell me any rich diet or any other solution. I do not want surgery please find any solution for me. Thanks.
I have cough from last 6 mnth I used to takes some cough medicine from pharmacy but still not cured.
I don't want sex means sex ki ichha nhi hoti h. Please tell any medicine for this problem. I am married my age is 26. I have also other problem penis erection.
I am suffering from sperm leakage when I saw some intense seen or I think about sex or related to that a viscous liquid came from my penis and also another problem is too early ejaculation whrn I masturbate actually I am not like others who do it twice a day I did once or twice in a week so what should I do to solve these problem.
My hands are shivering. I feel that this is because of nerves weakness. Could you suggest a method through which I can cure this. Please also suggest some food items which will strengthen my nerves. Please.
The question, "are vitamins vital" is in fact a rhetorical question, one that answers for itself. Vitamins are organic compounds and important nutrients, which are required by human beings in appropriate quantities. They provide a host of benefits, affecting metabolism, digestion as well as immunity and are imperative for the existence and survival of human beings. Few reasons that establish their importance are:
- Digestive system: The digestive system, like the rest of the body, requires important minerals and vitamins for proper functioning. Your body requires ample amount of vitamin B and vitamin C to improve and maintain digestive health. In fact, folate acid is required by the body to prevent you from an impending danger of colon cancer. At the same time, vitamin B is also responsible for breaking down the carbohydrates and converting them into energy.
- Boosting the immunity system and eyesight: The proper functioning of your physical and mental health requires a sound immune system. The invasion of diseases can be deterred and treated on its own, if you have a proper functioning immune system. Vitamin A, found in carrots, pepper and sweet potato is very crucial for boosting the immune system, at the same time it helps repairing the cornea and improving the eyesight.
- Improving the nervous system: Vitamin B12 found in beef liver and octopus is very important in strengthening and improving the nervous system. If there is a deficiency of this vitamin in your body, chances are you will suffer from depression, anemia and even a potential threat to your central nervous system.
- Helps the heart and removes toxicity from the body: Among other advantages, vitamins are also responsible for maintaining the heart and preventing an accumulation of toxic substances in your body. Vitamin C, found primarily in fruits like oranges and lemons performs this function.
- Helps in losing weight: Certain food products like fish, chickpeas and chicken are rich in vitamin B6, which in turn help in boosting the metabolic rate and consequently in losing weight.
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency?"