Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. JalaluddinYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 27 years old. My eyes went deeper inside and under the eye area like they are getting in a hole.in family no one having. I sleep 8 hours daily. Shall I get my eye back normal ?kindly help me.
I was operated for cataract on 5 and 6 since than I get two rays when I see light second black colour appear blue.
I have red eyes for last 2 days what should I do I m feeling very uncomfortable while working in front of system.
I have a swelling in my left eyes due to which I suffer from headache. I have this problem from last 3 days. What shall I do to get rid of it?
Tumor is at base of the tongue detected with cancer (carcinoma). CT scan finding- 1. homogeneously enhancing mass lesion is seen at posterior accept of tongue and extending into vallecula and measuring 3.3x2.9x2.3 c. M. The preepiglottic space and right lateral pharyngeal wall is involved. Possibly right sided genioglossus muscle. It is an T2N0M0 stage. Is it possible for surgery to remove the cancer as first step of treatment?
My daughter aged 6 years old can not see properly since birth. Eye specialists have prescribed for glass 5.00. But, 2 years have lapsed. She can not see properly specially at night. Doctor told this is by birth and due course it will be ok. Please suggest how to do?
Hello Doctor I need to know about the Laser treatment for eyes.I've long site with +4.5 and want to stop the usage of glasses or lens. So I need suggestion regarding the treatment for that. So I've heard that laser treatment is better now a days. So will that be any useful or any side effects also possible. Also how much this costs around for treatment.
My mother is having bulge spot in front of her eyes. She feels no pain, doctors advised her for fat test. She's is always active and she doesn't eat oily or fast food.
There are many kinds of conditions that affect the eyes and make vision difficult - temporarily or even permanently. Uveitis is one such condition that causes eye inflammation in the middle layer of the tissue that resides in the wall of the eye - also known as the Uvea. The progression of the condition is sudden and the symptoms, quite painful.
Let us get to know more with this article:
- Causes: To understand any condition and how it is to be treated, one must first understand the causes of the said condition. While the specific causes behind the onset of Uveitis are not clear, this inflammatory disorder may be caused as a side effect of others like an autoimmune disorder including those like ankylosing spondylitis or even sarcoidosis. Also, infections such as cat scratch disease, syphilis (learn more about syphilis problem), West Nile virus and others may cause this kind of inflammatory condition that also affects the eyes. Lymphoma is also a kind of cancer that can be found in the eyes, which can create Uveitis. Finally, eye injuries and surgeries may cause this condition too.
- Symptoms: This condition has a variety of symptoms that may flare up suddenly. There are very few cases in which these symptoms start and progress gradually. Redness and pain in the eyes is one of the most commonly experienced symptoms while decreased vision and sensitivity towards glares of light may also be felt by people suffering from this condition. One may also see dark spots floating around and the vision may get blurred as an effect.
- Onset of Symptoms: The symptoms usually depend to a great degree on the part of the eye that gets affected by this condition. The Uvea also consists of the iris, the choroid, and the ciliary body even as it enables blood flow to the deep layers of the retina.
- Medication: In order to treat mild to moderate cases, the ophthalmologist may prescribe anti-inflammatory medication like corticosteroids, as well as bacteria fighting medicines like antibiotics. Also, immunosuppressants can be used to deal with slightly more severe cases.
- Surgery: Very severe cases will require surgical procedures like a Vitrectomy to remove the vitreous in the eye for better management of the condition. Also, with surgery, the doctor can implant a device that leads to a slow release of medication on a constant basis so that the treatment and prevention of the condition goes on, unhindered. Yet, this method can also come with side effects like the onset of glaucoma.
The severity of the symptoms as well as the extent of the damage will pretty much determine the speed of your recovery as far as this condition is concerned.