Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Jalaj RanjanYour feedback matters!
I have chest congestion with non productive cough with vomiting sensation and throat pain please suggest any medicine and chest pain I am taking sompraz L for gerd problem.
I am a boy just 22 year old. I have a problem My DICK is bend in lower side how can I start Please help me.
SIR i am 45 Years old i have aproblem of severe cough and throat .Feaver also since last 15 Months i had taken medicine defza.Asther.Allegra .Ambrodil lx but no any relief please guide me what should do
I haven't been able to sleep since 3 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please guide me!
I am a by pass patient please let me know what things to avoid after by pass operation and I want some advice to control on dobeties.
Hi. I need advise on sports injury. I had a sprain in my right ankle about 10 years back while playing football. It's been on and off that the pain reoccurs usually during physical exercise or sports. I have tried physiotherapy and heat treatment but it provides temporary relief. Can you suggest some long term superficial Ayurvedic massage oil or any other remedies please.
I'm 27 years old sometimes i'm getting severe stomach pain & the symptoms are like apppendies but when I go for complete check up including ct scan mri scan everything is ok. Can I know what is the reason for getting that pain or simply its due to food poison. I'm taking food outside only for a past 7 yrs.
Masturbation plays a big role in a normal Individual sex life. Some of us discover it as children because it starts to feel so good between our legs. Others are shown by our friends circle. We would continue to masturbate because it feels us so good to us. It gets us ready for mature sexual relationships when we reach our adulthood, and it helps us to take care of those rising hormonal urges and surges when we are at our teenage. Habit of masturbation can enhance mature sexual relationships where two partners use it either as pletude to each other sexual activity. It keeps us going when the relationships get falter, such as when a partner is far away. Masturbation is a great equalizer in a relationship where one partner needs more sexual activity than the other one.
Masturbation is a healthy sexual behavior activity. Like other behaviors, when over practiced or addicted or done it can lead to both psychological as well as physiological imbalances in the body.
The side effects of such coming changes to the body include:
Fatigue. Feeling tired all the time
Low back pain
Thinning of hair or Hair Loss .
Soft or Weak Erection
Early ejaculation/Premature Ejaculation
Eye floaters or fuzzy vision Groin / pain in testis.
cramp or pain in the pelvic cavity or in the tail bone
And many more…
Over Masturbation can cause serious threat to sexual and over all health and curing these effects with completely herbal treatment is safe as herbs do not have side effects and are quick to alleviate the problems arising due to over mastrubation. Masturbation has been a way of satisfying sexual desires for both females and males since a long time, it is estimated that 94% of males and 64% of females practice masturbation. To an extent it treated itself harmless and even good for the health but when the frequency of masturbation goes beyond the tolerance limit of body organs then its effects are dangerous if left untreated.
The biggest effect of over masturbation is mental rather than physical effect, as person in habit of it gradually shifts away from normal intercourse and finds masturbation more satisfactory and pleasurable than normal sexual act. People in habit of it always seek few moments of the loneliness to masturbate, even slightest arousal can make them fully aroused and they may feel the urge to discharge soon. This kind of situation can promote problems in the person body like low libido or can say loss of sexual desire, ED and lack of orgasm. Other then these problems people having the habit of masturbation may face the problems like prostatitis, weakness in nervous system,malfunctioning of liver, sperm leakage, early ejaculation, sexual exhaustion, impotence ,low sperm count and many more other general body weakness.
Females associated with the habit of over masturbation may need a cure for vaginal discharge, vaginal dryness and recurrent infections on regular basis due to over masturbation and may also face problems like early sexual exhaustion, liver dysfunction and loss of libido. Some of the females also grow a tendency of not reaching a complete state of orgasm as excessive practice of unnatural sex makes normal sex boring and too much straining to them. Completely Herbal Supplements designed for alleviating the ill effects of over masturbation contain rich herbs and natural substances which can cast all round healing effects to cure the problems.Although there are many products available in the market claiming to be safe and effective but not all are trustworthy, only products with all herbal ingredients and having right herbs which are capable and trusted to cure the problem shall be used.
# How much is too much masturbation ?
That depends but it's suggested men keep their ejaculation frequency down to 2-3 times in a week. However, sexual activities can be experienced more often if men learn how to orgasm without a ejaculation. Doing so can actually store bioenergy into your system and make your penis firm and strong,long lasting eraction, and your ejaculate volume bigger.
Masturbation is a part of our life . In fact, most doctors recommend it, not only to improve your sexual experiences but to also promote good overall health. However, like most things in life, too much of good things can be bad. Excessive masturbation can lead to the psychological problems like anxiety,stress, fatigue, and memory loss. In extreme cases, sufferers fall into the pitfalls of impotence along with hair loss problem.
How To Get Rid From This Addictive Behavior ?
The first step to getting better is to reduce the habit of masturbation and ejaculation frequency and try to overcome this bad habit. Eat more soybean products and eliminate excessive caffeine from your diet. Try to focus on nutty foods like sunflower seeds, peanuts and eat more sea foods, green vegetables, and try to minimize red meat and dairy product intake. Instead of taking soda, try drinking pure orange juice or cranberry juice and, of course, drink plenty of water.
Arogyam Herbal supplement help to cure side effects of over masturbation effectively and safely without causing any kind of side-effects.They strengthens the nervous system, promotes the blood flow to penile area and maintains hormonal balance of the body, these supplements also provide the body with nutrients and amino acids to promote sound health and cure disorders.
Ashwagandha is another herb which can be taken as herbal supplement or in organic form to cure the effects of over masturbation by both females and males. It has all the properties which can not only cure the problem but also prevents them from resurfacing. Always remember one thing that these herbs are only effective when consumed internally and in proper dosage. Completely Herbal supplements containing kaunch beej,saffron or cowhage or mucuna pruriens are also very good for increasing libido and countering sexual exhaustion. All of these natural aphrodisiac herbs are excellent for promoting sound mental health too which helps a person in reducing the frequency of masturbation and regaining the pleasure and fun through normal sexual activity.
See details About MASTURBATION Visit : http://ayurvedictreatmentforovermasturbation.blogspot.in
Want To Consult With Doctor Now : Click on online Chat Or Fill Free Online Consultation Form
- See more at: http://www.ayurvedahimachal.com/index.php?page=completearticle&&id=123#sthash.WFmbNcDz.dpuf
I have suffered from headache problem for a long time. The headache starts when it starts to be in a shadowy amount. What should I do now?
Unable to breathe easily in the nights. I think due to change in season. It occurs normally during this time of the year. Unable to sleep. Cough and cold.
My weight is more and I have breathing problem due to it so please can you suggest me the diet and measures to reduce weight and be fit?
Is masturbation make you thinner? I go to gym and for swimming but I do masturbate also almost everyday, can it harm me or growth of my muscles. It would be great if one can share, what to intake for not to overcome it's weakness but also to gain more healthy fat Please help.
Hello, I am having pain in right ankle for 5 minutes after getting up from seat. I have sounds from both my knees while walking. Calcium deposits right knee. I have lost flexibility in right knee. I am doing strengthening excises for, is it correct or I need medication.
Patients with diabetes are likely to suffer from nerve damage. This condition is known as diabetic neuropathy. An increase in the blood-sugar level can damage nerve fibres, especially in the legs and feet. Diabetic neuropathy is a common complication for people suffering from diabetes.
Types of neuropathy
- Peripheral neuropathy: This is the most frequently occurring form of diabetic neuropathy. It can affect the legs, feet, hands and arms of a person. Some of the common symptoms include numbness in the leg or arm, cramps, reduced reflexes and muscle weakness. This is accompanied by other problems such as joint pain, ulcers, and deformities.
- Autonomic neuropathy: This part of the nervous system controls the intestines, heart, stomach, lungs, eyes and sex organs. Diabetes can wreak havoc in these vital organs. Some of the common symptoms include bladder problems, vomiting, nausea, erectile malfunction, fluctuation in body temperature, decreased or increased sweating, and irregular heart rate.
- Radiculoplexus neuropathy: This form of neuropathy affects the nerves in areas such as the thighs, legs, buttocks, etc. This condition is mostly witnessed in people suffering from type 2 diabetes. The symptoms are often observed on one side of the body, which includes abdominal swelling, pain in the thigh, hip and buttock, weight loss, difficulty in getting up from a particular position.
- Mononeuropathy: This form of neuropathy attacks a particular nerve and is mostly found in older adults. It doesn’t have any long-term implications. Some of the symptoms include paralysis of the face, pain in the chest, difficulty in focusing the eye, and pain in the foot.
Risk factors of diabetic neuropathy
- Being overweight: An increase in body weight increases the chances of diabetic neuropathy. A body mass index (BMI) of greater than 24 is considered to be alarming for a patient suffering with diabetes.
- Smoking: Smoking narrows the arteries, thereby reducing the flow of blood to the feet and the legs. This increases the chance of diabetic neuropathy.
- Kidney disease: Diabetes can cause great damage to the kidneys, which increases the level of toxins in the body. This situation can aggravate to diabetic neuropathy.
- Poor control of blood-sugar levels: A poor control of blood-sugar levels is the biggest risk factor of diabetic neuropathy. Keeping the blood-sugar level under control helps the nerves to maintain a healthy condition.
Common complications of diabetic neuropathy
- Digestive problems: Nerve damage can lead to diseases such as diarrhoea, bloating, nausea, vomiting and a loss of appetite. It can also result in a disease called gastroparesis; this is a disease which doesn’t let the stomach empty at its usual rate.
- Limb loss: Gradual nerve damage can affect the limbs of the body. Diabetic neuropathy slowly damages the soft tissues and the skin, which eventually results in the loss of a limb. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist..