Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jaisom ChopraYour feedback matters!
I have many open pores on my cheeks and nose. Which looks very ugly And due to open pores I daily face white n blackheads And whenever I apply any soap or facewash my face becomes red Please suggest how can I get rid of this.
I have skin problems. My skin is so oily please help me. Also so many Pimple's and their black spots please help me.
My eyes are getting very deep set over time and this is making my dark circles more obvious. Is there an over the counter under eye cream that I could buy? I hope I don't get any natural remedies because they either take too long or never seem to work, so please suggest me a really good and effective eye cream if possible.
I am male 20 years old. I have gaps on face that is more on right side from the end of lip, and less on left side. My body is also weak. Am very thin. Is it caused due to my weakness. It's resulting me to have a bad look. I need solution for this.
I have mark on my chick from age 5 I consult skin doctor and he advice me to use (easyglow) my frnd also suggest me to use (mallas) cream which remove the layer of skin same like (easy glow ) but mark didn't erase ..any advice plz
Her breast produces liquid white discharge during love-making sessions, when pressed with even little pressure. Only the left breast. Is it anything to be concerned about?
My lips size have changed they look very big especially the lower lip what can be the reason there is no swelling or injury though. And I am very healthy but lips looks bog and wide.
My face & my hands is oily and day by day is becoming more oily and black so give me some cream through which I can fair up myskin and hands.
I have two small tissue in the anal canal one inch inner. At the time of passing stool it is very painful and bleeding. Please give me a remedy.
I have pigmentation spots on face. How can I remove this in few months? This had appeared on my face last six months.
Hello sir, The colour of my skin (mainly on my face, neck and hands) has became highly dark and I have got many pimples and acne on my face which had left many datk spots behind. I have to attend an important event next month and looks matter much. Can you help me to get instant fairness and reduce darkspots and acne. You have said me to us amla juice and triphala kadha but that didn't help. Can you please help me out of this?
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high-speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long-term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.