Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jainendra Bothra
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Jainendra BothraYour feedback matters!
Well I had acl surgery. Diag:complete tear of acl with bucket handle tear of medial meniscus lt knee Surgery: managed by arthroscopic acl reconstruction using quadrupled st graft fixed with 20 mm endobutton on femoral side and 9×28 mm peek screw on tibial side+partial menisectomy and balancing of medial meniscus done. Just wanted to know if everything alright and further rehab? Answer please.
My knee of left leg has been little injured in an accident two one month ago. For only two days there was pain, but it was recovered as I took painkiller and volini. But sometimes I feel trouble while walking or sitting. What can I do now? please suggest something.
My mother is suffering from pain in her leg sole since a year. What she should do? and what diet is suggestable?
A poor posture like sitting or driving in a hunched position for too long can cause strain the neck muscles.
I am 18 years old young boy my mother has too much leg pain we have use many medicines but that pain gone what should I do for my mother please help me.
Lower back pains may underline a host of diseases, some of the most distinctive being the degeneration of lumbar disc and strain of back muscles. If left unattended, these acute durations of severe pain can lead to further complications, beyond the scope of both active and passive physical treatment regimes. Hence, it is always recommended to attend to these minuscule symptoms as soon as they are detected.
How physiotherapy works wonders in lower back pains:
- Physiotherapy is recommended when lower back pains are frequent, or stretch for days at a time. Most medical literatures, which shower their unanimous support in favour of physiotherapy for back pain, make note that physiotherapy relieves pain, as well as improves the functions, which are most likely to be affected by this disorder.
- Pain emanating, following a surgery, is recognized as one of the most significant aspects where benefits of physiotherapy are more visible. Generally, patients are advised to undergo physiotherapy sessions after surgical procedures irrespective of age and gender, unless the move is contraindicated in specific cases.
- Muscular spasms and muscle shrinking is a highly familiar phenomenon observed in individuals who are relatively less active. Muscle shrinking can often be attributed to very low usage of certain muscles, while muscle spasm can occur when neurons at the affected muscles are irritated. Physiotherapy is observed as both the first line as well as the second line of treatment regimen in such occurrences; a routine for gradual and slow stretching is recommended by physiotherapists involving the muscles of legs, hips, abdomen and lower back, based on their intensity of pain.
- Advanced stages of a physiotherapy treatment regime upgrade the simple stretching exercises to more rigorous ones like specific stabilizing drills, exercises involving balancing machines and/or exercise balls. This aspect of physiotherapy caters to the secondary spine muscles of the human body.
- The area of the body considered to be the core of lower back pain (lower back muscles and muscles of abdomen) requires more than just stretching or exercises involving machines. Workout focused on these core areas are based on a complex set of exercises, which may have to be improvised such that the aforementioned muscles absorb the maximum shock.
- In addition to these conventional exercises, which are based on applications of gravity, some centres offer a different environment for individuals who are unable to perform activities in normal conditions. The concept of aquatic pools addresses the issue, and makes exercising quite an easy feat for the physically challenged individuals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.