Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JainYour feedback matters!
Whether water can mineral water is used to boil? Or not please give me suggestions I am using for my 6 month baby?
My wife had normal delivery of a baby boy on 5th of August. She started milking after 7-8 days but very low in volume that too for 3-4 days and after that there is no milk in her breast till now. We are meeting a local gynecologist she has prescribed some medicines and Lacteva granules for her. And lactose not powder for the baby. Please help. Thank you.
My 6 months old baby had fever and cough. And her heart sound with cough. Now she hasn't fever but cough is still disturbing. What to do sir/mam?
My kids 1 is 6 years old 2nd one is 2 1/2 years old they r not interested in eating fruits how I can make them have interest on fruits. My elder one when he goes for urine r motion very bad smell & he is very week body. Every thing k goes to school study well & also very active what I have to do to develop his body. Is their will be any problem in vitamins for not eating fruits.
Mera beta 2.5 saal ka hai uska body bohat thin hai khana thik se leta nahi hai agar morning ko khaya to din raat ko khuch bhi nahi khata khana khilane se rone start karta hai please doctor thora bata dijiye is problmko.
Actually I have a daughter. She is 5 plus. She is very aggressive. Most of the times she becomes very rigid and behaves very bad.
My daughter aged 11 days, I observed that my child sleeps always almost 20 hrs in a day. I just want to know is there is an issue with this.
My sister's 5 months girl baby (weight: 6+kg) was having little fewer from 4-5 days and today the baby is much distracted and crying. They visited doctor doctor, he said it is usual in summer but I had doubt because the doctor did not even checked the baby even with stethoscope.
My child have flu problem for last one week he is 3 years old his running nose vomiting stomach problem chest problem What should I do?
Hi Doctor, Now I have 6 month baby for twins, so I can introduce to my kids for extra virgin olive oil, for oil massage and foods, can you reply doctor as soon as possible.
Dear Doctor, I am the mother of baby girl of one and half month.. We came to know that she is having one hole of 0.53 cm perimembranous and one more hole of 0.29 cm ASD at her age of 25 days. Our paediatrician suggested no treatment at this time and she will be kept under observation for 2 years and echocardiography for every 6 months once. Mostly holes may close by their own. Now she is of 3.7kg. Feeding is in normal way and she is active also. But we are really worried about this condition. Whether her condition is very severe? Whether holes close by their own?
Dear All, you are requested to suggest me that my baby boy is one years old and he is 8.5 kg only. How can grow his weight and health please advice me it my kind request. My child is not drinking milk any drop. Regards
Rohan is a 3 months old baby. When I was holding him in front of cradle, he bent back and his head banged to the cradle, I'm worried will this cause a problem for him in future?
My son is about 8 month & his weight is 8.5 kg. He is suffering from diarrhea. I gave him zinc & pre probiotic twice daily. But not effective. Please advice.
If you are experiencing a whizzing sound while you breathe or having difficulty in breathing, you are suffering from asthma. It is a medical condition characterized by paroxysmal wheezing respiration dyspnoea. There is no definite way to prevent asthma, but by following a step-by-step daily plan, you can prevent asthma attacks or keep them in check. Here are some important measures to follow to prevent asthma:
- You need to strictly follow your asthma action plan. The plan should be laid down after a detailed discussion with a doctor or healthcare team. All the medicines you require to prevent the asthma attacks will be written down for you.
- You should get vaccinated for pneumonia and influenza. This will prevent these conditions from triggering asthma attacks or flare-ups.
- You need to identify the asthma triggers and stay away from them. Several outdoors irritants and allergens from pollen to cold air can trigger asthma attacks.
- You have to monitor your breathing. By recognising the warning signs of an attack like wheezing, slight coughing or shortness of breath, you can prevent an asthma attack. You need to measure and record your peak airflow regularly using a home peak flow meter.
- By acting quickly, you can identify a fatal attack and prevent it from occurring. When the peak flow measurement decreases, you need to take your medicines immediately and abstain from any activity which may have triggered the attack.
- You need to keep taking your prescribed medicines, even if your asthma symptoms have improved. You should not change your medication schedule without consulting a doctor. It is recommended that you to bring along the medicines you take at your doctor’s appointment as he will be able to tell whether you are taking them right.
- If you use your quick relief inhaler a lot, the asthma is not under control. You need to visit your doctor as soon as possible and he/she will make some modifications to your treatment.
- For prevention of asthma, you should use allergy proof pillow covers and mattresses. You must wash your bedding every week in hot water to eliminate dust mites. You may use a dehumidifier for reducing excess moisture to prevent mold.
- Do not allow your pets in the bedroom and on the furniture. Pet dander is a common trigger of asthma and it cannot be avoided by people who own pets.
- You can also fit an air filtration system in your home. It will help in the elimination of asthma triggers such as pollen, dust mites and other allergens.
Many doctors suggest immunotherapy for asthma prevention in the form of allergy shots. Immunotherapy aims at altering a person’s immune response by making it less sensitive to asthma triggers.