Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JAINYour feedback matters!
I am using tobacco. My teeth are black and also bad came from my mouth anytime. How to clean my teeth and how to rectify the bad smell from my mouth.
Is there any treatment for bad breath? becouse i consulted few dentist they said cant be done anything in this.
Two to three of my teeth do move when touched or I eat something. Gaps are also there please advise.
I have canker sore .I can not eat properly nor can I speak well. Its too painful. I want to know how to get rid of these. Please help.
I have a reverse overjet=1mm and currently wearing braces since a month in upper jaws. I had my 2 lower bicuspids removed to fix the above problem and now awaiting to get lower braces on 14 sep. My question is whether the gap from my removed bicuspids will be fixed only from the braces or will I have to get an implant?
I am 18 year old male. I am affected with mouth ulcer from past one week. I am not able to open my mouth also if I drink water also the pain is unbearable. I visited doctor he given me some medicines to but they did not really worked now I am not able to take medicine also please help me out.
On my down lip. I scratched my down lip with teeth some months ago now it becomes faded color. It is looking like cigarette smoker lips. It really embarrassing please suggest any gels to regain my lip color I showed to doctor he said no problem it will go don't lick with your tongue always on lip. Please suggest me any gels Tell me where that gels available.
I am feeling sensation in my mouth while eating or drinking. sensation is not wholly but side by side. i am using brush for last 15 years but i feel my jaw are weak. root of teeth are weak. suggest me how can i make my jaw strong and teeth strong. how can i prevent from sensation?
My cousin has no teeth from his childhood. He is having only 6-7 teethes and still now he didn't take any thing for this now he need to transplant all teethes. So can you guide me is there any where. Where he can get it free of cost or normal cost. And how much it will come.
How to get straight and small teeth. My teeth looks big and it's not straighten please suggest me best tips. Thank you.
I have fall from my bicycle and my tongue has cut by my teeth in center from up to down. Firstly, it was bleeding but now it is less paining. Please suggest me how to heel the pain.
I am 38 yrs old I have puss formation in lower front teeth and I have done cleaning once after that it started please guide me.
I am Rebecca I always suffer with phlegm in my throat, and I do not have other diseases like sinus or asthma .due to the more contain of thick phlegm, and my mouth gives bad smell because when I was taking food tiny food materials are sticking in the phlegm after 1 or 2 days it coming out .becoz of dis my mouth always gives bad smell I can not talk freely wid any1 .what I should? please give any remedy for this problem thank you!
Ma mother in law suffering from cavity sensitivity. She does not feel pain. But feels uneasiness. One doctor said. It is because of gastric n acidity trouble.
My friend often gets ulcers in the mouth with swelling of lios and gums. This happens repeatedly. She has tried many homeopathic medications, although it gets fine in a few days after taking the homeopathic medicine, it has never been cured permanently! Can anybody suggest sonething for her?
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.