Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jaideep Bansal
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jaideep BansalYour feedback matters!
My son has adhd, autistic, autism with juvenille diabetes. He gets fits in which he becomes unconsious for a few seconds. He can't speak properly also. We have to get him done his daily essential works. He can't do anything on his own. What can I do for his treatment?
I Am suffering from Migraine for the last 6 months. What should I do now? I have been taking regular doses of Prodep 20mg.
I having a headache since last 3 weeks an feeling like vomiting an suffering from insomnia cannot sit in a class room for a long time. Please advice what should I do?
I am 28, female. I have headache or migraine every second day. For time being I take headache tabs. Wuts is the solution.
Multiple small patchy acute infarcts are seen in left parietal cortical and subcortical region in left mca territory.
I have migration over two months how to solve it give precautions to overcome this problem its urgent sir.
I have shaky hands, while doing work with concentration both the hands will shake continue and voice will shivering.
I am 24 year old female and recently for last 2 months I have been suffering from Insomnia. Sometimes I am able to sleep for 8 hours and the very next day I stay awake the whole night. I had anxiety earlier but now I am fine and have started to enjoy things too but still I am not recovered from this problem. How come if a person is happy can suffer from sleeping disorder? Can someone please help me! I don't want to go on any medication but natural therapies are not working.
My left hand last to figers are not working fine m nt able to feel any pain in DAT fingers it feels as if der r totally naam
What is Parkinson's deasis? Is it possible treatment on it & how? I couldn't pickup full cup of hot tea or couldn't write properly, what should I do?
Mother age is 70. Before 3 days she has paralytic attack on left side of body. She is admitted now in icu. Blood clots found in brain. She is semi conscious now. She understand if we talk to her. Please suggest some homeopathy or ayurvedic treatment. Now her BP is 130/95.3 days before her BP was 260 high.
Which is the best medicine for epilepsy Sodium valporate gastro resistant tablet I P 500mg or Divalproex Prolonged release tablets I P Valance* O D 500. Please explain its side effects and more.
My mom was affected with SAH and later got affected by vasospasm. Right side is paralysed. Latest CT report shows that there is a hydrocephalus formation. Doctor is advising for a surgery. My Question is that we do not have a reclining bed at home and we are giving food through a rayls tube and she is always lying down even when we are feeding her. Does this affect in any way?
hi my son age 11 has absent seizures since last several years ,currently he is being given sodium valproate and clonabazam , but absent seizures do continue occassionaly ,in the past dosage was increased but this led to increased level of valporic acid in blood , dosage had to be reduced. plz suggest what to do
Meri wife k haath or pair me sansnaht hoti h or sun ho jate h. Pain b hota h. Fingurs me pain hota. Or apne aap normal ho jaate h. Ye achnk hi hota h. Ye last 1-1. 5 month se ho rha h. Hmari saadi ko 3. 5yrs. Ho gye. Baby concive nhi hua. Report normal h. Haat pair ki problm abhi suru hui h. Kaam me nhi lgta. Thoda wait b bdha h. Sir please help me.
Hello sir/mam, My dad had a minor accident and got hit on head. He was in a confused state fo 30 mins after that and a very slight memory loss. Is that a matter of concern or it is normal?
I have problem of hand & head shaking (vibration) why this occurs? My father has this problem from there birth? Is this problem remain lifetime.
Hi. I'm 26 and I want to know about body tremors. I have low blood pressure and sometimes my hands tremble so much but during the past one year I've also experienced body tremor. When I ask my relatives they semi to not see it. But inside I can feel my body is not stable at all. Especially in the morning when I wake up I experience tremor. Pls enlighten.
A lot of things can be done to cope with the initial stages of dementia. A person goes through a wide range of emotions such as fear, denial, frustration, and anger, post the diagnosis. Here is a list of tips that will help a patient with dementia to cope better:
- Physical health: For a dementia patient, it is very important to take care of one’s health. A good diet along with regular exercise and adequate rest is a prerequisite to manage this disorder.
- Regular check-ups: Regular medical check-ups with the doctor are necessary in this condition. Depression and other mental health problems should be discussed with a professional.
- Quit alcohol: Alcohol might give momentary pleasure from the misery, but it has long-standing implications. It reacts with the medicine and creates additional health and memory-related complications.
- Allocate time for difficult tasks: With time, it can become difficult to perform even the simplest of tasks. The patient should accordingly schedule the time to perform the tasks which may be difficult to carry out. Adequate breaks should be taken while performing a task to avoid getting fatigued.
- Redefine work: If a patient is suffering from dementia is still working, it should be ensured that the work is more manageable from a desk. Planning an early retirement may be a good idea in order to cope with dementia.
- Be organised: Keeping track of things can get difficult with time. It, therefore, makes sense to organise all belongings systematically. Putting labels on doors and drawers also help.
- Continue pursuing your hobbies: Amidst the difficulty and the depression, it is a good idea to continue doing things that are fun. While such activities might require some assistance from the doctor and family members, this helps the patient to be cheerful and healthy.
- Maintain notes: Since dementia is involved with forgetfulness, it makes sense to maintain a diary and keep records of phone numbers, people, appointments, etc.
- Communication channel: Maintaining a direct communication channel with family, friends, and relatives is a good idea. Sharing feelings will go a long way in maintaining relations with loved ones.
- Support group: Joining a dementia support group can be highly beneficial for the patient. It will not only give the patient company but also make sure that the patient gets a lot of useful information about the disorder. It also helps in keeping the morale up.
- Getting ready for the future: Things need to be meticulously planned well in advance to ensure that when the disease progresses, the patient has enough people to look after him. Things such as medical arrangements, financial assets, and property details should be carefully handed over as per the patient's wish. This will ensure a smooth run of the patients’ life when they can no longer take care of themselves. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Neuro linguistic programme (nlp) can bring about long lasting changes in behaviour. It is believed to recognise the connection between the neurological process (neuro) language (linguistic) and behavioural patterns learned through experience (programming) that can be changed to achieve specific goals in life.