Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jai Singh
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Jai SinghYour feedback matters!
I love play cricket. But last 2 months am unable to thrown a cricket ball because of m shoulder pain. Sr please give m some suggestions.
My mother has burning sensation in the soles of her feet. Why is it so? Please tell some remedies or recommend some medicine.
Due to shoulder pain, only disturbed sleep. Cortisone shoulder injection failed. Pain killer tablets create stomach ache.
I'm 70 years old I always have pain in joints. My lower limbs are swollen. Is their any remedy for it?
I filled down six month ago. At that time take medicine and relif from pain. But recently I feel so much pain entire my back even I can, t sit down for a little bit time though I take pain killer. Please suggest my medicine.
Hi I am 24 years old & I am suffering from back pain from last 4 months. Please advise what should I do ?
My t3 t4 tsh test are normal, uric acid is normal, blood pressure and blood sugar is normal but still my whole body have swelling. The swelling increases during humidity atmosphere. This happens for last 20 years. My age is 37 year.
Fibromyalgia is a disorder that causes widespread body pain along with sleep deficits, memory loss, mood problems and fatigue. Symptoms may be triggered after a surgery, physical trauma, infection, or stress. Women are much more vulnerable to this disease than men. Many people affected with fibromyalgia may have suffered from headaches, backaches, depression, anxiety, tension, temporomandibular joint
disorders and irritable bowel syndrome. Most of these patients have undergone multiple consultation with various doctors and undergone many tests, but no diagnosis could be made. These patients are often ignored by doctors and family members as always "complaining of pain".
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia:
- Extensive Pain: Pain related to fibromyalgia is often depicted as a dull pain that lasts for at least three months. Pain can involve any body part like back,neck, chest, arms, legs. Patients have pain in multiple areas of body and painful areas change over time.
- Fatigue: Patients afflicted with this disorder feel tired even after sleep. Such people are reported to sleep for longer hours than normal people, but their sleep often gets disrupted due to sleep apnoea and restless leg syndrome.
- Cognitive Difficulties: These patients find it difficult to concentrate at work and also suffer from memory deficits in daily activities.
- Other Symptoms: These patients may also have symptoms like burning urination, urgency of urination, numbness,loss of appetite, tingling sensation,diarrhoea, constipation, tinnitus, depression etc
Diagnosis of fibromyalgia:
There are no specific test to diagnose fibromyalgia. Diagnosis is made by a doctor specialised in Pain Medicine using clinical methods based on symptoms and examination. Blood tests like Haemogram, Thyroid function test, RA Factor, ESR are done to rule out other diseases which can cause similar symptoms.
Treatment of Fibromyalgia:
- First step in treating these patients is to accept their problem and discuss with patient and family members regarding the presence of such disease entity.
- Lifestyle changes like active involvement in cardiovascular exercises, swimming, yoga, meditation are important to control symptoms.
- Conventional painkillers do not work in these patients. They requires special medications prescribed by a Pain Specialist for control of symptoms.
- Counselling of patient is beneficial for associated depression.
I am 67 years old female suffering pain in both arms and neck region for the last few months. Take pain killer like combiflam or similar medicines. Please suggest treatment etc.
I have a meniscus tear in the left knee I am 19 year old what should I do I feel pain in my knee only when I sit down rather than I can run jog do exercises only except it pains only while sitting down what should I do.
A broken nose is any crack or fracture in the bony portion of the nose. This is usually a result of external trauma.
Nasal fractures are often cited as the most common type of facial fracture, accounting for approximately half of all facial fractures in several studies.
Broken Nose Causes:
Common sources of trauma include the following:
Motor vehicle accidents
In children, nasal fractures are most commonly due to falls.
Broken Nose Symptoms:
Tenderness when touching the nose
Swelling of the nose or face
Bruising under the eyes (black eye)
Deformity of the nose (crooked nose)
Pain and difficulty breathing out of the nostrils
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.