Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jai ShankarYour feedback matters!
My daughter age is 26 unmarried. She is having PCOD for which she is taking treatment. The problem is she is getting bad odour from under arms. Is there any relation between PCOD and bad odour. If so please suggest medication. Regards.
We have often noticed outgrowth around the neck in a lot of people. The neck lumps are of varying sizes. While some may be unduly large in size, others range from being moderate to miniscule. Usually, neck lumps do not bode any cancerous development and are benign in most cases. However, certain specific types of neck lumps can often bode serious health impairments. A lot of the neck lumps are painless and do not cause any discomfort to the patient. However, these lumps must not go unattended in either case. Especially if they are cancerous, a speedy detection is expedient to arrest any further damage. The neck lumps stem from a lot reasons.
Some of the most common causes are enlisted below:
- Swollen Lymph nodes: Lymph nodes are spread all over your body. They are often susceptible to infections caused by germ attacks. Infection causing bacteria or viruses often result in the enlargement or swelling in the lymph nodes. This manifests itself as neck lumps, albeit sometimes. This could also arise out of allergic reactions to certain foreign substances.
- Cancer: While a neck lump may not necessarily mean a sign of cancer, some lumps could occur due to tumor formations, which unfortunately indicate a malignant growth. Radioscopy and biopsy are the usual techniques through which the malignancy of the tumors can be detected.
- Thyroid Disease: Some neck lumps occur due to an inflammation in the thyroid glands. On account of certain hormonal imbalances, hyroid glands may swell up leading to neck lumps.
- Mumps: Mumps is a contagious disease that is caused by a viral infection in the respiratory tract. As a consequence, the salivary glands may swell up causing neck lumps. Mumps are very common in children.
- Tumour in the salivary glands: Another common cause of neck lumps are tumours in the salivary glands. On account of a variety of external as well as internal reasons, there may be an abnormal growth in our salivary glands. This leads to lumps in the neck.
The earliest signs of neck lumps should goad you to consult a doctor. While it may not be of alarming nature, to avert any major ailment, it is worthwhile to be cautious beforehand.
I have missed mc on 6th march and I have test the pregnancy on 16th and 18th march but the result was negative. I have tested it with prega newsand Velosit. What should I do? Should I wait for the next test?
I m taking homeopathy treatment but Homeopathy causes more bleeding during periods what should I do?
My wife' s period not coming for 46days. As last mens was on 26 feb15. I have tested by several pregnancy kit but they are creating confusion as control line red and teating line showing fade colour. I am confused. As I have a 5 month child. Please advice me. Thanks.
My vagina is very tight after 5 times sex also. I'm getting very much pain while having sex. What is the solution?
I am 27 years old male. I have multiple sex relationship with girls some are from my school and from college my office. Is there any chance that I can get any kind of disease?
My wife is pregnant by two months. She has severe gas problem such as burning chest and time to time she is vomiting also. Suggest medicine and is pan 40 is safe medicine?
Suffering from pcos and hypothyroidism. I do gyming. And taking homeopathy medicines for pcos and eltroxin 50mcg for thyroid I ws 99kgs now 88kgs I problem is hair loss. May be coz of thyroid Can not I gt my hairs back cuz Im a thyroid patient? Please tell me da medicines supplements for my hairs and nails and how to take them before food or after food. Nd how to consume flaxseed also My t3 is 153ng/dl. T4 is 12.4. Tsh is 3.09 Taking glyciphage 500 twice a day for pcos. As I have pcos how I can reduce that facial and body hairs. and glow of my face.
Hi, I was taking contraception tablets and I have stopped that after that I got periods and bleeding went for 15 days. Doctor suggested to take sysron and tablet for 30 days and take 2 tablet per day for 5 days and 25 day each. Now when will I get periods and will I get pregnant soon.
My wife had 1 time miscarriage done on march now we dont want baby for 3-4 months. Kindly please suggest pills for the same.
I had sex on 10th day. Can I have a pregnancy. please tell me. And if it is right when I could know the symptoms.
I have a problem that when I talk with my fiance when ever it may be and also when I see any move, when a kiss or any sex related seen come and also if some one tells me that he likes me then from that time whenever I talk with him even he is my friend, there is white discharge from my vagina. So I face a lots of problems in my day today life. So please help me what should I do to overcome it. Thank you.
My friend is getting menses continuously. When diaganalis is done she had cysts what is other option instead of operation.
I am suffering from post menopausal depression anxiety and insomnia. I am also loosing lot of frontal hair please advice.
Don't ignore the early signs of strain injury like the weakness of the grip, numbness, and pain or discomfort in the arms, hands, wrists or shoulders.