Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jai BhagwanYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old male, I have some Hair Problem issues. My Hairs are getting shrink from both front side and Hairline reduces. What should I do?
I have joint pain in whole body in all the bones. I am suffering from this disease 15-17 years and I am very angry about this disease because I am got the best treatment in AIMS hospital delhi. please gave me advise about that.
My hair is turning to white and falling rapidly day by day please suggest any shampoo or medication I don't have any dandruff.
What is the the way to control hair fall. And way to grow new hair where no hair is present. And removal of dark circles.
How Non Surgical Hair Replacement systems are performed?
Hello doctor, I have severe hair fall. Firstly my hair is so sensitive. It becomes dry soon. I have to admit that I don't wash my hair regularly. (Once in a week). When I apply shampoo it doesn't go to scalp leaving it unclean. Kindly suggest.
Three days before I lifted some weight and after that my left shoulder is paining very badly sometimes please tell me what should I do?
Doctor my hair seems to be really curly and fuzzy recently, and it feels much like plastic after shampoo is it normal ?
Mustaches and proper hairs are not growing on my cheeks, so what type of treatment I need to take? Please Help Me for this Problem.
Hello, i'm suffering from premature hair whitening at the age of 28. I consulted a doctor, he said there is no solution in allopathy. I just need solution whether it is allopathy, homeopathy or Ayurveda. Kindly let me know the solution.
It tickles your curiosity when you read or hear about permanent freedom from waxing and shaving by the use of Laser. To bridge the awareness gap, in this article i have tried to answer all the questions that people ask me before starting the laser sessions-
Q) Is it permanent hair reduction or removal ?
A) Although the results achieved in most cases are excellent and satisfying, its a reduction in density and thickness of body hair that is stable for a long time.
Q) Is laser the right option for me ?
A) Laser is a worthy option for you if anything on the list below bothers you-
- Ingrown hair
- Allergy- redness or red bumps after waxing.
- Waxing gives smooth skin only for upto 3 days after which the hair starts growing out again, and you have to live with it till the next waxing session.
- You find waxing messy and painful
- Inconvenience to take out time for waxing/shaving everytime you want to attend a social event.
Q) How does Laser hair removal work?
A) Pulses of highly concentrated light are emitted from the laser into the hair follicles. The pigment in the follicles absorbs the light and damages the hair roots.
Q) How many sessions are needed?
A) 6-8 sessions of Laser hair removal are needed, placed 1 month apart, which is the time required for dormant or sleeping hair to come to the growing phase of hair cycle, so that they can be attacked by the laser.
Q) I am a little apprehensive of laser. What is the procedure? Is it painful ?
A) There is nothing to be scared of when you are getting laser done by a certified dermatologist or under their supervision, at a good center that has a US FDA Approved laser machine.
The procedure is-
- Treatment area will be shaven.
- You will be made to wear protective eye shield.
- Gel is applied and Laser is done- It feels like a rubber band being flicked against your skin multiple times. Some people experience it as heat.
- Slight redness may occur on the treated area for 30 minutes. Applying ice helps in faster recovery.
Q) What precautions are needed before and after Laser hair removal.
- Stop shaving, plucking, waxing the hair 6 weeks before Laser session
Limit sun exposure 6 weeks before and after laser session
Q) What are the side effects of laser?
A) Side effects are extremely rare if done by a trained doctor or therapist using a good machine. Redness, blistering, scarring may occur in rare circumstances, which can be managed by the dermatologist.
Q) What is the cost of laser hair reduction ? I see a lot of offers and variations.
A) A full face laser at a certified clinic with a Good FDA approved machine will cost somewhere around 5000 Rs. Do not get wooed by very cheap prices unless you are very sure about the machine being used and results achieved.
In comparision to the other modalities available, Laser is definitely a safer, long-lasting, cost saving, more affective and efficient option for getting rid of face and body hair.
I have a patch in my beard area of one inch where there is no hair now. This happen only one month back. please advice.
Hello my mom was 45 years she was 21 March wash cloth with hand now she is Dorset blood vessels have pain till now she was also use move medicine but she didn't get any result please help me.
My foots are paining from last two years & I have consulted many bone specialist but no result was found pls. Give me proper solutions for it.
I am 53 years old female , I am suffering from planter feshaites with pain in left leg since 1 year without any relief , please suggest what to do .
I want to know about laser hair removing technique. Is this technique permanently remove hairs and how much it cost?
I'm suffering from severe leg pain from over a week. What could be the reason for the pain and what should I do?
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however, the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per Ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.