Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Jagpravesh ChandraYour feedback matters!
I have back pain from many days due to which I am unable to stand for a long time. I am also unable to bend my pain.
Hi, Dr. Sir, My age is 49 year , From 3days I am feeling pain backech from lower spinal joint. I can not stand properly. It will take 5 minutes time to stand properly and walk. from 15 days back I was suffering pain of premolar teeth and taken many antibiotics and pain killer finally teeth was removed. Is it side effect of those medition because I have not feel any problem in life. THANKS
Hello sir /mam mujhe last 5 to 6 months se back me pain ho raha hai, ab x-ray krwaya to doctor ne lordosis increase problem batayi hai, medicine bhi li but koi improvement nahi hui. Ab maine 2-3 din se physiotherapy treatment shuru kiya hai, but us se bhi koi fark nahi lag raha hai infact mujhe problem or jyada lag rahi hai, pain bhi bahut jyada increase ho gya hai, physiotherapist ne exercises batayi hai sath me wo bhi shurubki hai but mujhe pain jyada increase lag raha hai. I am married our meri marriage ko bhi 2 years ho chuke hai to ab hum baby planning ki soch rahe hai, so please suggest me ke mujhe kya krna chahiye, exercise or treatment se problem jyada kyu lag rahi hai?
Iam 26 year old I had backpain since last year I used many tablets but I cant remove this so what to donow?
Hello sir. I am suffering from back pain between the middle of the shoulders. I will take many pain killers but now results.
I am having a severe back pain due to my minor disc prolapse which I had 10 years earlier. The pain started just 2 weeks before only.
I am 27 years old I feeling pain of my ankle, toe, hand finger joints and some small joints And swelling some joints. How to relief at this situation?
I am 26 year old male having back pain last 2 month. I have taking pain killer and pain relief oil but they pain didn't stop. What can I do now? Please help me Dr. Please.
I am 19 years old and having lower back pain since 3-4 days and my stomach has also become tight even if it is empty. please tell me some way to get rid of this problem. Thanks.
Hi. I want to join zumba dance class for weight loss but I have knee problem also. Can I go for zumba classes.
Hello sir I am venkatesh from Vijayawada and im working as a relationship manager in reliance company daily I had travelled around 30 kilometers so by using bike I travelled. But last 3 days im suffering witb back pain please help me sir Im waiting for your replay. D.
As I get in morning I feel joint stiffness and after stretching somehow I get relax its happening for last few years. I got my blood test and uric acid is 7.1 and my platelets are also around 1 lac. To whom I shall consult. This is heading towards aritherities or something else. I want your consultation. Thanks
I am a 57 yrs. Old and have a bones pain in the joints of full body e. G. Knee, wrist, etc. And right hand wrist pain I could not grief in strong to keep any things in right hand palm. Doctors said it is arthritis problem. I used to take medicines since 2009 but not feel free.
My back is paining since 5 days as I had fallen from stares so please suggest me medicine. I have used genral painqular but it doesn't work.
Joint pain is considered to be one of the first few signs of aging. According to the science of Ayurveda, joint pain is triggered mainly by an accumulation of toxins in the body. These toxins can create an imbalance in the doshas which in turn can cause pain and inflammation on the joints. Along with joint pain, a person is likely to experience a loss of flexibility, weakness, tenderness and enlargement of the joints.
Unlike some popular forms of medication that focus on relieving the pain, Ayurveda addresses the root cause of the issue. Panchkarma aims at cleansing the body of toxins and clearing blockages in the body’s digestive and circulatory system. This helps the vatta dosha flow easily through the body and reduces pain associated with arthritis etc. Panchkarma can be defined as a collection of five ayurvedic techniques. These are:
- Vasti or Medicated Enema: Vasti aims at removing toxins and waste products from the body through the colon. In doing this, it cleanses the digestive channels and improves circulation of air or the vatta dosha in the body. With better circulation, joint pain is effectively reduced. An enema also nourishes the body and gives it the strength to rebuild tissues while boosting the immune system.
- Abhyanga or Full Body Massage: This technique helps I the removal of toxins from deep tissues within the body. It pacifies the vatta and nourishes the body while simultaneously reducing stress and enabling better quality sleep. A full body massage also helps calm the body both physically and mentally.
- Potli or Poultice Massage: As the name suggests, a potli involves massaging the body with medicated herbs tied together in a tiny bundle that has been warmed with medicated oils. This potli is then used to massage the entire body. This technique helps relax the muscles of the body and soothes the aggravated vatta dosha. It is very effective when it comes to providing relief from joint pains caused by arthritis, spondylitis, muscle cramps etc.
- Pizhichil or Rich Oil Massage: A rich oil massage involves subjecting the body to streams of lukewarm oil that has medicinal properties while simultaneously softly massaging the body. This type of massage helps relieve tension and stress and is a very effective remedy against joint pains. It is highly recommended in the case of rheumatic diseases.
- Svedana or Steam Bath: A steam bath helps cleanse the body both physically and mentally by aiding in the removal of toxins through sweat and calming the mind. It also helps soften the muscles and tissues and dilates the channels in the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.