Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Jagmohan SardanaYour feedback matters!
Ent or allergic suggestion. Having problems in breathing and blinking of eyes continuously which cause in restlessness.
Sir. I'm suffering from seen rainbow around lights in the evening. It is from 6-7 months and continue. Now I a.m. Using lumigan And combigan in night and morning. But after these I'm seen rainbow circle in light in evening. Please suggest me it is curable or not. If I'm operate it is success or medicine is continue. And gradually my vision decreased. What can I do please suggest me.
I have an red eyes for 10 days I try many medicines but it don't work please help me what you can do you can tell me okay bye.
I'm 25 years old. I am suffering with the problem of EYE floater. AM frustrate from my life pls suggest me some solution. Its too much annoying I see a black dot type 24 hours .pls give me best solution I request you.
My colleague has got 225 sugar recently which is for the first time. At the same time he has got malaria and his eye sight is extremely poor. How should he go ahead?
Hello Doc. What are the easy and effective home remedies for good and healthy eyes and eyesight (i am a vegetarian) Also, I often suffer from eye pains when I get tired, and they also swell, giving a puffy appearance. What is the cure? than.
I am 20 years old I can' t able to read the board which is at some distance. Tears are immediately coming when I see board.Please suggest.
My eyes are itching since 3 months, have consulted doctor twice and the eye drops prescribed are not effective. What shall I do?
I am 25 years old man. I had conjunctivitis on 6th may and doctor wrote Zol-Ah and mole eye drop within 10 days it had cured. But today again my eye become red and itching. So what should I do it happens twice within a month in the same left eye.
I have basic headache always and eyes pain also I'll try so many medicines nut all fail. Pls give me easy and sufficient treatment.
I have constipation. And I am not able to sleep well at nite. My eyes also remain yellow what should I do.
Eye twitching, tics in the eyelids and spasms in the eye are pretty common. In case of eye twitching, usually the lower eyelid becomes involved. The upper eyelid may also twitch in certain cases. Twitches are not permanent in nature, and they leave after some time. In some cases, eye twitching may last for long durations of time such as weeks or months.
Eye twitching is not a critical medical condition. It is a temporary prickling and irritation in the eyes, which ceases after some time. Common twitching of the eyes is not related to any neurological disorder.
Here are some reasons which cause eye twitches:
- Stress: Every individual goes through some amount of stress, and the body reacts differently in different people as a result of stress. An eye twitch may be caused due to stress, especially related to strain in the eyes. In order to reduce stress you should practice yoga, meditation, perform breathing exercises and take a break. Reducing the stress would also cease the twitching in the eyes.
- Tiredness: Eye twitching can appear when you are fatigued or very tired. Lack of proper sleep makes your body tired, and this might trigger eye twitching.
- You should improve upon your sleeping hours and sleep more.
- Eye strain: Vision problems and any issue related to the eyes can cause stress, which may result in constant twitching in your eyes. Whenever too much stress is imposed upon your eyes, they tend to react and twitching occurs. Any problem would make the eyes put in more effort, which results in strain. You should have an eye check up if you experience an eye strain accompanied by twitching sensation in your eyes. People who use computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones for a profuse period of time experience pain and twitching in the eyes. There is a 20-20-20 rule to be followed while using such devices, which reduces eye strain and reduces itching or twitching. You can also avail special eyeglasses for people who spend a lot of time on computers.
- Caffeine: Intake of an excess amount of caffeine leads to eye twitching. Cut down your doses of coffee, tea, dark chocolates and soft drinks in case of eye twitching and you may observe an easing in the twitching.
- Alcohol: Alcohol also leads to eye twitching so you must abstain from alcohol in case you are having twitching in the eyes.
- Dry eyes: This disorder develops in people who have crossed the age of 50. People who use computers a lot also develop dry eyes, which leads to eye twitching.
Our eyes twitch because of a lot of reasons. You should know the facts right and avoid situations that lead to eye twitching.