Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jagjit Singh DoshiYour feedback matters!
How I remove mosquito's marks n darkness on my face. Due to sunlight my face has got some dark so please tell me something about that?
Not too big it is. I think it is around 3inch when erect. Suggest me medicine or some other methods to make it lager in length and girth.
Hello mam, am 21. And my breast size is too small. How can I get a bigger 1? Is there any solution 4 this? Am totally disappointed. After 1 year my marriage will be fixed. I do massaging everyday. But no use. Pls help.
I was operated for breast abcess last august (2015). As of nw I am nt feeding frm tat right breast but only from left side. My son is 9 month old nw. Lactation is happening in the operated breast but no engorgement. I don express it manually also to empty. Wil it cause any abscess further or any other health conditions.
Every seasons im getting red pimples on my face I'm used only natural resources like lemon with honey milk etc. How can avoid pimples on my face please suggested me.
I am a regular smoker and I drink whisky also 3 times in a week, I got married 5 months back and now I am planing for a baby does my habit of smoking and dring will effect my baby?
I'm an eighteen year old male and have noticed something unusual in left eye. Whenever I am reading or writing or anything I do which requires continuous eye contact, water starts flowing continuously from my left eye. Happens every time when I do this kind of work. And also when I close my eyes, I really feel some heaviness or unusual thing in my left eye. It has been 3 months since I noticed it. My eyesight and night vision is normal but the only thing is water coming from left eye after reading, writing, making eye contact with someone. Please suggest me something.
Chemical peels are used for exfoliating the skin around your face, neck and hands. It is a process in which a chemical solution is used for eliminating the dead skin cells from the upper layer of your skin. After applying a chemical peel the affected layer of the skin comes off leaving behind a new layer of skin.
Chemical peels may be used for treating the following skin problems:
- Acne and acne scars
- Wrinkles and freckles
- Helps you to combat the problem of ageing
- Excessive consumption of birth control pills can sometimes lead to the appearance of brown spots on your skin. Chemical peels help to remove those spots and marks.
- It also effectively heals damage caused by the harmful rays of the sun.
- Sometimes dark circles and fine lines that appear under the eyes can also be treated with the help of chemical peels.
- Skin pigmentation can be cured with the help of chemical peels.
Chemical peels are generally not painful and are usually more effective for white skinned people. But they can cause adverse results if applied on cuts, wounds, infections or any skin diseases like eczema.
There are many types of chemical peels such as:
- Light peels: These peels are very mild in nature. Most often Glycolic acid is used as the peeling agent. Light peels can make your skin smooth and can also give you a radiant look.
- Medium depth peels: Trichloroacetic acid is used for peeling in case of medium depth peels. It helps to treat skin problems like wrinkles, pigmentation or skin damage caused by harmful rays of the sun.
- Deep peels: Deep peels not only act upon the upper layer of your skin but they rather penetrate through different layers of your skin. Usually phenol is used as the peeling agent.
I am 24 year old I am struggling with cough from past 1 month took many remedies it didn't work also I am having severe back pain wat to do.
83 year lady get hyper frequently, loose temper for 3 to 4 days contiguously without tiring. She is hyper by nature. She is healthy. She is diabetic Is there any medicine to control her tantrum.
I had stomach pain 4 month before ; doctor nearby home have found 4*²(⁴by2) size polyp inside wall of gall bladder after ultrasound test. Doctor suggested me don't worry about it & given some medicine for a week. Is it developing a cancerous tumor; I am worried about it. Please suggest permanent cure without operation. Please note; since before that treatment i'm suffered irregular bowel movement (do favour permanent solution for this also) @Please! Suggest Your Precious Consultation.
Hi I am 34 year old , meri problem hai jab tak main busy rehta hoon thik lagta hai aur jab free rehta hoon tab full body mein dard sa feel hota hai aur darr lagta hai. mujhe kya karna chaye
My height has stop to grow after 17 years age. Now I am of 20. So now how could I increase my height.
Irritable bowel syndrome is a disorder of the large intestine. It may cause abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhea and constipation. The condition is not life threatening in nature and does not make you susceptible to colon disorders such as Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis and colon cancer, however, symptoms of IBS may act as deterrents in leading a normal life.
The symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome are:
- You may experience symptoms of constipation
- Frequent episodes of diarrhea
- Abdominal cramps especially on the lower part of the abdomen
- Constant bloating
- Abnormal stool structure
- You belly might stick out
In some cases, you may experience sexual problems and urinary problems. In addition, if you also suffer from stress related disorders then it might aggravate the symptoms.
The primary cause is that the colon becomes very sensitive such that small stimulation may cause it to react. When the food passes through the colon, it tends contract strongly and leads to complications, such as bloating and constipation. It may also lead to weak contractions of the colon which leads to hardened stool.
There are certain things which may symptoms of IBS, they are:
- Stress: Any type of stress tends to aggravate symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
- Foods: Certain foods such as chocolate, spices, cabbage, milk and carbonated beverages may trigger symptoms of IBS.
- Hormones: Hormonal changes such as the ones during menstrual cycles may aggravate symptoms of IBS.
- Illnesses: Various illnesses such as diarrhea or conditions such as overproduction of bacteria in the intestines may lead to symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
Women are more likely to be affected by symptoms of IBS as are people who are below 45 years of age. If someone in your family has irritable bowel syndrome, then you are also likely to develop this disorder. It may also aggravate symptoms of hemorrhoids, along with aggravating symptoms of stress.