Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Jagjit BhatiaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from severe sinus sir, my left ear get blocked whenever I take bath or it exposed to the air and I get severe headache often and my throat is sore always. I feel unheathy always and its so irritating.
Hello Doctor. I just want to know what makes me checking every time I takes his dick on mouth, maybe after around 10 or 20 seconds. His dick is not that large. It can touch my throat only when I takes it completely into me. Can you please also suggest some methods to avoid this, as this is causing a bit of inconvenience for my sweet heart!Please tell.
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. Sudden increase in BP in hypertensive patients. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- To stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- Blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- When the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- If you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- A nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- If you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- If the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.
I'm 61 years I am having snoring problem and my mouth gets open I am very much upset can I use chin band is it safe let me know.
I am 18 years male old and having a blocked nose since 4 days. Tried multiple home remedies but no result. Please help.
I have been advised not to use cotton buds for cleaning ears as they are harmful. So how can I clean my ears without harming them.
One of my friends Meghna is suffering from sinus problem continuously for a long time. How can she get relief from this problem?
I am having pain itching burning in my rectum bone and skin after massage therapist fingered his anus and massaged me a month ago. I have got pain in my right side of my nose, what can be done now. Does this cause STI or anything else.
I suffer from sore throat followed by head heaviness quite often. ENT doc has detected nasal turbinate hypertrophy and deviated septum and suggested coblation turbinate reduction procedure. Can this problem cause throat issues and is such procedure effective. Kindly advice.
Have sore throat for 5 days. Greenish sputum. Slight nasal discharge and ear discomfort. What antibiotic regimen I should take.
I am suffering by chronic sinusitis. I do not have pain or sneeze but my nose get blocked usually. Nd watery mucus is there sometimes. I gone through a CT scan nd it says nasal polyps are there with concha bullosa. I do not want to get it done with the surgery. Please help me how can I get rid of it.
I am suffering from Bronchitis Infection from last 2 -3 years & also during the problem I also have problem in throat soaring. For this I consult 2-3 doctor and follow their schedule and medicine but from that medicine it's effect my body also and it's increasing continuously.
Throat pain mainly occurs due to two conditions 'sore throat' or 'strep throat'. Often the terms 'sore throat' and 'strep throat' are used interchangeably, but they don't indicate the same thing. While a sore throat is a condition mostly followed by common cold, runny nose or congestion; strep throat is a bacteria induced infection. The bacterium called Streptococcus is responsible for strep throat.
The most common reason behind a sore throat is a viral infection like flu or cold. So, if you've a sore throat that is caused by virus, there is no reason to worry as it can be treated easily. But if you are suffering from strep throat or streptococcal infection, then antibiotic drugs for additional treatment will be required to avoid complications.
Signs and symptoms of a strep throat (which indicates that your throat pain is serious and needs attention) include:
- Pain while swallowing food
- Sore throat which usually persists for more than 48 hours
- Small red spots at the roof top of your mouth
- Swollen and red tonsils at times with streaks of pus or white patches
- Swollen, benign lymph nodes in your neck
- Body aches
- Vomiting or feeling of nausea, especially amongst younger children
When these signs and symptoms become noticeable, you need to promptly visit your doctor for test and treatment. And, if the reports indicate strep throat, then your doctor will prescribe you some oral antibiotics to reduce the complications and severity of symptoms so that it doesn't spread to others. You are advised to follow your prescription properly and stay indoors for at least a day after starting your medication. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.