Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Jagjeet Singh


General Physician, Delhi

49 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Dr. Jagjeet Singh MBBS General Physician, Delhi
49 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Jagjeet Singh
Dr. Jagjeet Singh is one of the best General Physicians in Rohini, Delhi. He has been a successful General Physician for the last 49 years. He is a qualified MBBS . You can visit him at S.Gopal Singh Memorial Health Care Clinic in Rohini, Delhi. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Jagjeet Singh on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - - 1968
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

S.Gopal Singh Memorial Health Care Clinic

D-6/250, Sector-6, Rohini, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
100 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Jagjeet Singh

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have Hepatitis B about 3weeks. I was already Used Ayurvedic medicines. Now Going without no medicines. Can I Use allopathy? What Should I Do?

General Physician, Cuttack
Do blood test for hbsag, hbv dna, hbeag, liver function test and consult gastro enterologist/hepatologist for advice and treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Please Suggest any oral medication for Long duration of sexual Pleasure as I fall very Quickly and I am very much obsessed with night fall after every 4-5 days. Please help!

Sexologist, Faridabad
Lybrate-userji good morning you are suffering from premature ejaculation don't worry increase your penis size and sex time but avoid the alcohol and fast food and porn move and regular basis masturbation regular basis hand job harmful effects on the body use the most important ayurvedic medicine 1 gadar forte cap two bd 2 tab mard extra time vati two bd 3 tab chanderprbhavati two b d 4 ss oil use penis massage only 100 / result in a one month
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My penis is small.Cant enjoy fully with my wife. I feel guilty. Please some suggestion.

General Physician, Mumbai
Increase your self confidence and involve more time with your wife in foreplay activity and take tablet nurokind more 1-1 for a month
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I am 32 years old male. My bp is normal and blood sugar level is also normal. I was passing happy married life but now I have performance related stress. I can't keep my erection more than 2 min. After taking manforce I can keep my erection up to 4 hours but view side effects I am not really interested for these medicine. Sir please guide.

MD - Alternative Medicine
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Mumbai
Hello, not to worry, we care 2 gms of ashwaganha powder mix with 1 tsp of cow's ghee to be taken twice a day apply almond oil on external male genital organ to strenghte the local nerve stay healthy.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My height is 6 ft and weight is 93 kg. My body pain regularly and some weakness in penis. From 8 months what is the reason when I wake up in morning body pain is high.?

Sexologist, Srinagar
Take tablet tryplent 10mg at bed time and tablet jacjoy once daily. For further assistance contact me privately on librate
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Whenever she start thinking her facing headache very strongly as well as start crying. Kindly suggest me treatment.

General Physician, Mumbai
I will suggest you to buy a steam inhaler machine of crescent company and Take a flow of steam (of plain water only) over the forehead through the inhaler and can repeat the process after eight hours as and when required.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Today blood come with my urine please advice why this happen, there is no pain and happen first time. What should i do Please advise.

Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), MS - Urology, MBBS
Urologist, Ahmedabad
Dear , painless passage of urine has many causes. Some of them are benign like infection, stone, obstruction etc while other are more sinister like tulour. So get it investigated. Blood count, urine test and sonography with full bladder volume, bladder wall thickness on full bladder and post-void residual urine volume. Post reports along with pictures of the scan here.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from piles from last 3 years I took pilgo and got cured. But after 6 months again I am suffering wat to do now.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi. Take homoepathic medication ­ Aesculus Hipp. 30/ thrice daily and apply Topi­Aesculus cream over the piles for few months. If it’s better, then continue or else will have to go for other options such as rubber band ligation, surgery, cauterization, etc. Management: Soak regularly in a warm bath or sitz bath. Soak your anal area in plain warm water 10 to 15 minutes two to three times a day. A sitz bath fits over the toilet. You can get one at most drugstores. If you are constipated, use a laxative. Keep the anal area clean. Bathe (preferably) or shower daily to cleanse the skin around your anus gently with warm water. Soap isn't necessary and may aggravate the problem. Avoid alcohol based or perfumed wipes. Gently dry the area with a hair dryer after bathing. Don't use dry toilet paper. To help keep the anal area clean after a bowel movement, use moist towelettes or wet toilet paper that doesn't contain perfume or alcohol. Apply cold. Apply ice packs or cold compresses on your anus to relieve swelling. Walking is the best exercise for your whole body as well as the piles as it increases the blood circulation to every part of body. Avoid sitting for long hours together. Include more fibrous food in your diet like fruits, green vegetables, salads.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I don't come mostly while having sex, but sometimes I do. Is it normal? Please guide me.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
It'd not normal. It's due to anxiety. You have to take treatment. Consult for homoepathic treatment without side effects.
10 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father is 59 years old and getting weaker day by day as he is not eating food due to ulcer and has serious respiratory problems due to which he don't go outside and become short of breath in just 2 minutes of walking. He doesn't even roam in the house due to these problems. What can be done in this case and how much time does it take to recover from it?

Dentist, Gurgaon
kshitiz these are serious problems need to be tackled with caution and patience . your father need a thorough check up to evaluate the respiratory problem whether it is asthma or some other condition.and have to check his GI tract as well why he is having ulcers.try to give him more liquids and try to manage a vacation for him away from delhi pollution. recovery will be slow for this.u can send him to yoggram.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having hyperuricemia. I took Feburic 40 mg tablets, 2 times a day for 15 days. Now my Uric acid serum is 4.8. However the joints of my fingers and toes pain. The pain is more after work, more in cold. Better by rest and warmth. What should I do?

Physiotherapist, Noida
A good way to diffuse general body pains: 1.take a long hot bath in water in which a few cups of Epsom salts have been added. 2.If you suspect your body and pains are due to stress-get plenty of sleep and try to reduce or eliminate the cause of your stress. 3.Meditation, deep breathing and yoga.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got fungal infection on my face. I have consulted for this. My question is that is this if this Infection can be cured? If yes then how much it takes.

MD - Alternate Medicine, BHMS
Homeopath, Surat
Yes it can be cured, definitely. If you go by allopathic mode of treatment it will be gone within a week, but it will again come back within a month with more density than before. But if you go by homeopathic treatment it will take 4-5 months, but one gone, it won't appear again. Now it depends on you. What you want to go for. :) Take care. :)
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am newly married to my girlfriend I do not know how to start sex with her how can I push and hit her cervix.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear user. I can understand. To be frank there is no need to push hard at all to insert inside the vagina. Then there is no need to reach the cervix too. Enough foreplay makes the vagina loose and elastic enough to receive the penis without much forcing. Sex is a passionate and mellow affair. do not make it hard. Take care.
8 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello please doctor help me thanks for help I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?

PG Hom, London, BHMS
Homeopath, Mumbai
Hello lybrate-user, you can take tablet dolo 650 one tablet 3 times a day for two days. With this tablet, the fever will subside. If however the fever persists, you need to undergo a blood test to rule out malaria or dengue.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm a 24 year old male. I keep getting chest pains frequently. Its often when I'm depressed. Any idea?

MD - Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Delhi
Hello, at your age most of the young males do complains of having chest pain, restlessness, pounding chest. These are the symptoms of an underlying anxiety, which may result due to work stress, underlying anxiety disorder, endocrine dysfunction or affective disturbances. Hence it needs a detailed assessment for this symptom of yours in order to reach any diagnostic conclusion and to plan for further management. I would suggest if possible for you to consult me in private, so that we can discuss in details about your problems, about your affective state and can plan out the most suitable and comprehensive management plan which will include both medications as well as psychosocial interventions
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My Mother is a T.B patient and she is suffering of tuberculosis from last year.At this time she is feeling the pain of back side.she still could not recover so please tell me what should we do?

FCCP (USA), MD - Pulmonary Medicine
Pulmonologist, Indore
Has she completed the treatment or she is currently on it. Was she sputum positive. If you can.....plz upload the relevant reports. .... Best wishes
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I will took intercourse with my wife my penis is not erect I have taken some medicine fir depression last five year. To kya yeh medicine ka effect hai .koi medicine ya treatment batayen.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery daily with relaxed mind daily Do yogasanas and pranayam daily Do meditation twice daily regularly Take Tab prothiaden 30 1 at nt Cap gokhshur by Himalaya 2 2 for 3 mths Cap ashwagandha by Himalaya 2 2 for 3 mths Reconsult me on Lybrate after 6 weeks.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from over masturbation. Now my hands, fingers,legs and my whole body are trembling why? How do repair it?

B.A.M.S., M.D.(A.M), EX-M.R.C.G.P., EX-M.R.S.H., EX-M.S.I.E.C.U.S, EX-M.S.S.S.S.
Sexologist, Mumbai
for masterbation: You must understand that excess of everything is bad. Same is true with masturbition. Control masturbition. Dont do more than a once in a week otherwise it may cause some weakness. You may take cap. Shilajit & tab. Chandraprabha bhati. One tab. Each morning & evening & also take dhatu paushtik churan one spoon morning & evening. All 3 with hot milk for 3-4 months.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed